My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Not for a full season.
    Good point, that said, you folks have a good night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he missed it, lol. He got like 6 turnovers trying to get that 4th assist. What a got. but he's a trill , trip dub hero
    The only thing that will stop this stat-padding charade-- a scourge spreading around the league really -is him or another big name star blowing an Achilles in garbage time chasing their precious TDs..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2017, year of the manufactured triple doubles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing that will stop this stat-padding charade-- a scourge spreading around the league really -is him or another big name star blowing an Achilles in garbage time chasing their precious TDs..
    Nah, the Warriors traded a ring for a RS record last year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Anyone who denies Russ stat-whoring ..Down 20+ with 3 minutes left..
    MVP

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Westbrook > LeBeta. Put him on this stacked Cavs team and he is in the Finals every year too.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The haters are sooooo mad that Russ clinched averaging a triple-double for the season last night. 55 years and nobody could "stat-pad" their way to a triple-double average until Alphabrook did it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Westbrook > LeBeta. Put him on this stacked Cavs team and he is in the Finals every year too.
    Takes like these are a big reason why America voted for Trump. You have to go back, Felicio.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Takes like these are a big reason why America voted for Trump. You have to go back, Felicio.

LeBeta never averaged a double double let alone a triple double.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No team would stack with Russ as the alpha. His gimmick is known already league-wide. A player just needs a team and coaching system that allows that kind of , and Russ has it. He had part of it when Durant was around, but KD took too much of Russ' glory.

Imagine if the Clippers cleared out so Paul could rebound. He'd have 12 a game. Imagine if he took 33 shots a night. Image that for Kyrie, Lillard, Wall, Thomas.. any of them. The stats would appear so much more dominant but their records would be .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No team would stack with Russ as the alpha. His gimmick is known already league-wide. A player just needs a team and coaching system that allows that kind of , and Russ has it. He had part of it when Durant was around, but KD took too much of Russ' glory.

Imagine if the Clippers cleared out so Paul could rebound. He'd have 12 a game. Imagine if he took 33 shots a night. Image that for Kyrie, Lillard, Wall, Thomas.. any of them. The stats would appear so much more dominant but their records would be .
    Westbrook just had a season for the ages. You LeBeta nut huggers need to give him his props and stop hating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook just had a season for the ages. You LeBeta nut huggers need to give him his props and stop hating.
    If Westbrook's team just had a season for the ages, that would be noteworthy. You stat s can worship Kobe's dead carcass and piss off back to Colima.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The haters are sooooo mad that Russ clinched averaging a triple-double for the season last night. 55 years and nobody could "stat-pad" their way to a triple-double average until Alphabrook did it.
    I've seen many games whereas LeHype was either dancing on the sideline during a blowout (disrespect) or the Cavs were up 20+ and he was still in the game tryna get his numbers (stat padding).

You have nary room son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Westbrook's team just had a season for the ages, that would be noteworthy. You stat s can worship Kobe's dead carcass and piss off back to Colima.
    Why you bringing up Kobe? Might as well bring up Worthy and Magic too. Name on the front son, not necessarily the back.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Why you bringing up Kobe?
    You're pretty much asking for it by complaining that other players pad their stats, Rigoberto

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're pretty much asking for it by complaining that other players pad their stats, Rigoberto

Kobe is a former Laker. As a result, I'll be selective of my defense of him by any of you farmers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why you bringing up Kobe? Might as well bring up Worthy and Magic too. Name on the front son, not necessarily the back.
    You didn't say the Thunder had a noteworthy season. That's the name on the front, Arturo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen many games whereas LeHype was either dancing on the sideline during a blowout (disrespect) or the Cavs were up 20+ and he was still in the game tryna get his numbers (stat padding).

You have nary room son.
    In Lebron's case, he's referring to his financial stats, as made evident by the $ sign. In pesos, Lebron is worth more than the number of stars in the sky.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You didn't say the Thunder had a noteworthy season. That's the name on the front, Arturo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He's talking to the following farmers: midnightpulp and Clipper Nation and DMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, passed it because his shot was off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, Kobe would have kept chucking and bricking.

Alphabrook

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's talking to the following farmers: midnightpulp and Clipper Nation and DMC
    was 0-11 and for some reason still took 14 more shots. He was playing to win. "Oh I gotta take these shots and over-pass because we need this game" -Westbrook, down by 20 in the 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Literally the pinned tweet from his timeline:

A bandwagon Warriors homer who's just hating on Westbrook to protect Durbeta's reputation. That's the best you can do?

Thread Information