Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I may....may be able to get a copy of it today.

I'm hyped for this game tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get Horizon Zero Dawn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like this game is a flop review wise at least. It should stil sell a lot of copies bevause Xbox has zero games but i dont know if it would do enough in playstation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like this game is a flop review wise at least. It should stil sell a lot of copies bevause Xbox has zero games but i dont know if it would do enough in playstation.
    Cant judge a game based on limited gameplay. The first few hours is always slow to start on RPG games.

The complaints I've heard so far is that the animation is sub-par. That seems like nit picking to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In any case Horizon Zero Dawn is probablyy going to dominate ps users so should be interesting to see the numbers, not to mention zelda has a lot of nostalgia going for them.

Not a good time to be a distant third...at least we know xbox users have no choice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cant judge a game based on limited gameplay. The first few hours is always slow to start on RPG games.

The complaints I've heard so far is that the animation is sub-par. That seems like nit picking to me.
    Heard a lot of complains about story. Woulsld be embarrasing if HZD and even zelda outsells them.. specially HZD since its a nwe game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard a lot of complains about story. Woulsld be embarrasing if HZD and even zelda outsells them.. specially HZD since its a nwe game.
    Nintendo Switch outselling anyone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way, the story is the thing that will get most scrutinized. What we the disaster that was the end of the third game.

No way they make another mistake like that. If so they need to get banned from making games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Switch is selling ok..great conpared to wii u.

We will see....but GOTY is out of the window..seems like it

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Heard the storyline at least to start is very weak. Also, did you see the animations and human face models? It's atrocious for a game in 2017 tbh.

Probably will wait a few months or get me a CPY copy. ME3 was the last game I ever pre-ordered.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron, is that you?

I hope this is from one of the early betas. If this is from the finished product it is unnaceptable.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I hope this is from one of the early betas. If this is from the finished product it is unnaceptable.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. They say the animation is so bad you feel like you're talking to someone from Team America World Police

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Switch was hot at PAX, tbh... but everybody you talked to talked about Zelda and Mario... nothing else.

Microsoft had a pretty big booth with a tv studio and , not sure anyone gave a .

Sony had a small presence, mostly 3rd party. The Crash N' Sane trilogy demo and VR demos were packed though. A game that was also packed and looked like a lot of fun was Gang Beasts multiplayer...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. They say the animation is so bad you feel like you're talking to someone from Team America World Police

This is part of why I no longer buy games at launch. Imconpetence s.

I called earlier today and they told me to ring them tomorrow. it, I'll just go pick up Horizon tomorrow and that's it. May still get this game but months from now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is part of why I no longer buy games at launch. Imconpetence s.

I called earlier today and they told me to ring them tomorrow. it, I'll just go pick up Horizon tomorrow and that's it. May still get this game but months from now.
    Yeah just get horizon zero dawn.

Every guy who has played the game in spurstalke think its incredible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really really want this game to be awesome... ending aside, the Mass Effect trilogy holds a special place in my video game heart. I'm afraid it's going to be a major disappointment though. I'm going to have to wait for a price drop before I pick it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really really want this game to be awesome... ending aside, the Mass Effect trilogy holds a special place in my video game heart. I'm afraid it's going to be a major disappointment though. I'm going to have to wait for a price drop before I pick it up.
    You better pray awesome since you choose to play in a console that vietually has zero option of games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You better pray awesome since you choose to play in a console that vietually has zero option of games.
    What are you talking about?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Xevious has a PC..

Anyways I expect garbage so can't say I'm terribly disappointed. Will try CPY style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Xevious has a PC..
    I have a PS4 also.

Full disclosure I have a XBone too but it is my kids'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can get over ty facial animations as long as the game play and space exploration aspect of it are good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anybody ever play this? It can be had now for $30-40 and I'm wondering if it's even worth that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anybody ever play this? It can be had now for $30-40 and I'm wondering if it's even worth that.
    Probably wouldn't even touch this for free. This game got pretty terrible marks and I never heard from this game ever again. That tells me its complete .

Thread Information