Page 17 of 376 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, LL looks just as great. I've been taking lots of screenshots.
    Nice. If you zoom in do you get some nice camel toe shots?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Games I'm playing:

Oculus Rift

Echo Arena: An absolutely brilliant multiplayer game similar to Ender's Game with a frisbee.

Lone Echo: The single-player of Echo Arena -- probably the best VR game ever made in many respects. Awesome.

Thrill of the Fight: A boxing sim that actually feels like boxing. My HR hit 176 playing it a few days ago. It's the real deal.

Elite Dangerous: I'll never not play it in VR again. Just a huge difference in feel.

Soundboxing: Boxing meets DDR. A blast and you can create your own sound charts.

Robo Recall: Makes you feel like ing Neo. So damn good especially for a free game.

Non VR Games:

Dark Souls 1
    anfall 2
    Heroes of the Storm

And that's about it for Non-VR

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Games I'm playing:

Oculus Rift

Echo Arena: An absolutely brilliant multiplayer game similar to Ender's Game with a frisbee.

Lone Echo: The single-player of Echo Arena -- probably the best VR game ever made in many respects. Awesome.

Thrill of the Fight: A boxing sim that actually feels like boxing. My HR hit 176 playing it a few days ago. It's the real deal.

Elite Dangerous: I'll never not play it in VR again. Just a huge difference in feel.

Soundboxing: Boxing meets DDR. A blast and you can create your own sound charts.

Robo Recall: Makes you feel like ing Neo. So damn good especially for a free game.

Non VR Games:

Dark Souls 1
    anfall 2
    Heroes of the Storm

And that's about it for Non-VR
    How do you play so many games at once? I play one game and either beat it or get sick of it and then move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you play so many games at once? I play one game and either beat it or get sick of it and then move on.
    I'm the opposite. I get sick of games after a couple hours usually. So I move on. I usually have games I focus on through the week and then the weekend is for games I can really sink my teeth into.

Oh, I also got a Switch so I'm playing Zelda too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really want to buy that Uncharted spinoff but at the same time, I dont feel its worth it.

What to do..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm the opposite. I get sick of games after a couple hours usually.
    That's why I thank god for skidrow. If I can stand a PC game for two hours then I buy it. Unless it's like the game I'm currently playing (Drakengard) since I'm playing it on emulator and probably don't want to buy a PS2 after doing some research and seeing it's about the tiest looking console on a modern TV. For console games I only buy them if either they're $5 or I know 99% I'm going to love the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to be obssesed with 100 percenting every game I played. I used to put myself through some real bull . LOL

I've gotten better at letting some games sit at 20% or even 15%.

I think what broke the camels back for me was The Last of Us. I beat that game and only have like 5%. Most of the trophies are collectibles and multiplayer. that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to be obssesed with 100 percenting every game I played. I used to put myself through some real bull . LOL

I've gotten better at letting some games sit at 20% or even 15%.

I think what broke the camels back for me was The Last of Us. I beat that game and only have like 5%. Most of the trophies are collectibles and multiplayer. that .
    Yeah 100% is nonsense for most games. I think I was around 20% on all the Uncharted games. The only platinum I have is Horizon Zero Dawn and the only one I'll probably get out of games I have is Bloodborne, since I'm most of the way to the platinum: I just need to complete the game twice more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why I thank god for skidrow. If I can stand a PC game for two hours then I buy it. Unless it's like the game I'm currently playing (Drakengard) since I'm playing it on emulator and probably don't want to buy a PS2 after doing some research and seeing it's about the tiest looking console on a modern TV. For console games I only buy them if either they're $5 or I know 99% I'm going to love the game.
    Oh, I mean that I play a game for a couple of hours, then stop playing for a few days/week, not that I get entirely sick of it. Haha.

Right now I'm playing Echo Arena more than anything else. It's absolutely awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I mean that I play a game for a couple of hours, then stop playing for a few days/week, not that I get entirely sick of it. Haha.

Right now I'm playing Echo Arena more than anything else. It's absolutely awesome.
    How long can you play Project Cars on the Rift without getting sick? First person driving games and flight simulators are the kind of games I would think would be great in VR, though I wonder if not feeling the acceleration when you make a hard turn s with your brain too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long can you play Project Cars on the Rift without getting sick? First person driving games and flight simulators are the kind of games I would think would be great in VR, though I wonder if not feeling the acceleration when you make a hard turn s with your brain too much.
    the only sickness I've had is when my 290x can't handle the frame rate. If it's smooth I can play for hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kind of a lame trailer but still, shows how awesome the game is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, LL looks just as great. I've been taking lots of screenshots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been playing Lost Legacy. Supposedly it's the same length as uncharted 4. I'm really enjoying it as I thought uncharted 4 was amazing. I don't see the need to change anything gameplay wise with uncharted so if that's what people are ing about that's dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been playing Lost Legacy. Supposedly it's the same length as uncharted 4. I'm really enjoying it as I thought uncharted 4 was amazing. I don't see the need to change anything gameplay wise with uncharted so if that's what people are ing about that's dumb
    I heard it's shorter than Uncharted 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suppose it you don't actually play uncharted the right way and dont go exploring and looking for the other treasures in the open-ish area of the game and just going straight through it could be quick. I also always start on hard. And since I really only have an hour or two after work and the weekends to play games its just seems longer maybe. But most of the uncharted games are only like 6 to 8 hour campaigns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suppose it you don't actually play uncharted the right way and dont go exploring and looking for the other treasures in the open-ish area of the game and just going straight through it could be quick. I also always start on hard. And since I really only have an hour or two after work and the weekends to play games its just seems longer maybe. But most of the uncharted games are only like 6 to 8 hour campaigns
    Uncharted 4 was like 18 hours man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was it? Maybe i need to play it again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monster hunter has an online feature where teams can hunt mosters.

Spurstalk tech should form a team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone tried to hack my steam account. First time in like 15 years. Thank God for email authentication.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way. This game is 40 bucks.

Also read that it was supposed to be a DLC for U4.

These games always seem short to me too.

I played these games a lot. When you know where everything is, and where enemies are/spawn you fly through them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having just finished Horizon Zero Dawn the other day, I wanted to jump back into the Souls series, so I started playing Demon's Souls yesterday. Great game so far. The controls aren't as tight as in Bloodborne, but it's still pretty damn good. I guess that's just a thing with the Souls series, where you have to go through a first stage with a weak character before you can level up at all. Though that first stage is quite a bit easier in Demon's Souls than it was in Bloodborne, especially the boss fight. Maybe that's just what I have always heard from Souls players, that the first Souls game you play is always the hardest. It definitely seems to have aged pretty well considering this game was released in 2009.
    Has this thread le always said "whar"? I've never noticed it until today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you finally went Nvidia huh? Get in here DJR210.
    Well I finally broke down and bought a GTX 1080. Got a great deal on it. you guys.

Cry Havoc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know AMD is ed when Cry jumps off their bandwagon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know AMD is ed when Cry jumps off their bandwagon.
    It's a win/loss for them. They put their eggs in the processor basket and completely destroyed Intel (well as much as a small company can destroy a monolith). Honestly it's probably the right call -- they're going to sell 100x more processors than they will GPUs.

Thread Information