Page 19 of 376 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't have a PS4 and no plan to get one.
    You're nuts man, they'll probably be $199 for Christmas and Bloodborne is never any more than $20 now.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    In the new South Park game, adjusting the difficulty will change your character's skin color

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comm...J7&sh=c417e6f5

Ubisoft said they were told the difficulty of the game affects the amount of money you receive and the way other characters speak to you throughout the course of the game.

During the difficulty selection Eric Cartman will comment: "Don't worry, this doesn't affect combat. Just every other aspect of your whole life."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I talked to a guy that has seen that new South Park game and he said they basically did everything that could potentially gross you out plus more...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the new South Park game, adjusting the difficulty will change your character's skin color

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comm...J7&sh=c417e6f5

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hahahahhahahahhahahah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has this thread le always said "whar"? I've never noticed it until today.
    It s with my autism every time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't decide if I want to buy Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 remix on the PS4 or stick to my pirate roots and just play the PS2 versions at higher resolution through PCSX2 emulation. Reck man, what do you think of the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remaster on PS4? I know your ass plays those games. Worth the $40?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing , you can't edit thread les here. drives me nuts every time I see it too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man, it looks like Okami is getting a port to PC/XB1/PS4. I highly recommend this game. Any somewhat modern PC should kill this game at 60 fps considering the lowly PS3 could render it at 4k at a locked 30 fps. I can't wait to see this game at 60 fps. It's like a more Japanese Zelda, though Amaterasu is a much better main character than gy Link. It has such an awesome art style to look like a watercolor painting and is a game I will definitely be playing again when it gets a PC launch.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...c-ps4-xbox-one
    Okami HD spotted for PC, PS4, Xbox One
    Time to let the dog out.

By Tom Phillips Published 08/09/2017

Artful adventure Okami looks set to make a return on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this year.

That's according to a listing on the ever-reliable Korean Ratings Board (via Gematsu), which regularly leaks upcoming announcements.

Okami originally launched for PlayStation 2 back in 2006, before ports for Wii in 2008 and then PS3 in 2012. It was critically-acclaimed for its painterly cel-shaded design and for lovable wolf protagonist Amaterasu.

This latest edition is again listed as HD, just as the PS3 version was five years ago. Perhaps this will be even more HDer?

"Buy it anyway," Oli wrote of Okami's 2012 re-release. "It's a classic game and an essential part of any collection, especially in this flawless, gorgeous reissue."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't decide if I want to buy Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 remix on the PS4 or stick to my pirate roots and just play the PS2 versions at higher resolution through PCSX2 emulation. Reck man, what do you think of the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remaster on PS4? I know your ass plays those games. Worth the $40?
    TBH, I bought them for the PS3 when they first came out a few years ago. Cant speak for how they look on the PS4.

But I do have the final mix which has Dream Drop Distance and it looks pretty crisp and that game was from the Nintendo 3DS.

Had no idea they were going to release those games of the PS4 otherwise I would have bought them there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing , you can't edit thread les here. drives me nuts every time I see it too.
    It's ing with me because I never noticed it until the other day.

That same day, I saw my thread led, "Racist Davis Carr" in the NFL Forum. And I was pretty sure I had spelled it right originally.

So I was debating whether or not it was the Mandela Effect. My second thought was that a mod was subtlety ing with me. But that seemed pretty paranoid.

Then I forgot all about it until you guys brought it back up. Now I have to go through the thought process again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man, it looks like Okami is getting a port to PC/XB1/PS4. I highly recommend this game. Any somewhat modern PC should kill this game at 60 fps considering the lowly PS3 could render it at 4k at a locked 30 fps. I can't wait to see this game at 60 fps. It's like a more Japanese Zelda, though Amaterasu is a much better main character than gy Link. It has such an awesome art style to look like a watercolor painting and is a game I will definitely be playing again when it gets a PC launch.

Awesome news.

I played this on PS2 and was blown away but somehow I never got to finish this game. My PS2 broke and I never got the chance to finish it so I had to sell pretty much all my games + add my own money to re-buy the console.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH, I bought them for the PS3 when they first came out a few years ago. Cant speak for how they look on the PS4.

But I do have the final mix which has Dream Drop Distance and it looks pretty crisp and that game was from the Nintendo 3DS.

Had no idea they were going to release those games of the PS4 otherwise I would have bought them there.
    After watching some gameplay videos, I think I'm going to pass on Kingdom Hearts for PS4. The blocky geometry just looks too weird on PS4 with high resolution textures and texture filtering, and I think I'd rather play the game on the PCSX2 emulator and maybe force some AA through the Nvidia Control Panel.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i ed up and ordered Destiny 2 y'all lol its probably gonna be trash but it, i need something to do until shadow of war comes out next month

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Destiny 2 has been pretty good thus far. Much improved over the last piece of trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Codex has a sale on 2K18, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Codex has a sale on 2K18, tbh
    Not bad, though CPY, Baldman, and SteamPunks have the best storefronts on PC now tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently playing NieR on 360. The combat is nowhere near as good as Platinum's work on NieR Automata but it's got an epic soundtrack and a completely off the ing wall story. Man Yoko Taro is awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Took advantage of Skidrowreloaded's 100% Off End of Summer sale.. Got Divinity Original Sin II for an amazing price

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2K18 runs beautifully on my 1060, fully maxed including 8X AA..

On a side note.. Jesus what did they do Pop??? Why is his hair such a challenge for 2K to replicate? Now they got the style right, they made the color 20 shades too dark

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2K18 runs beautifully on my 1060, fully maxed including 8X AA..

On a side note.. Jesus what did they do Pop??? Why is his hair such a challenge for 2K to replicate? Now they got the style right, they made the color 20 shades too dark
    What's your framerate? Both ingame and in cutscenes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In game is around 100 fps, with dips to no lower than 80.. Cutscenes I'd have to check

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the first NieR is pretty epic. Not as good as NieR Automata, but I gotta put it as my second favorite RPG of last gen (Skyrim still has to be #1). Well, not counting Souls games. If you consider Dark Souls an RPG I guess I'd drop NieR to #3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing through NieR Automata a second time now. I think the only games I have ever started a second playthrough on so quickly are Skyrim and Dying Light.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing through NieR Automata a second time now. I think the only games I have ever started a second playthrough on so quickly are Skyrim and Dying Light.
    Have you been keeping up with the game "Code Vein"? It's been called a "Dark Souls" with an anime facade. Yeah that last part isn't exactly a selling point but the Dark Souls part sounds interesting. Anyway if you haven't, you should definitely check out some of the vids.

Thread Information