Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You used to be so hyped on that game. I can't believe you never finished that shit. The Following DLC is a must also. It's one of the best DLC I have ever played, though TWC3's Blood and Wine is probably the greatest DLC ever made.
    Top 3 all time is where I'd place it.. It's that good for me. I like open world, gore, breathtaking vistas, etc.. I also like feeling the want to follow the story, whereas in a ton of games I find myself not even knowing what the fuck is going on halfway through. Plus, this is the RARE game that actually made me laugh a few times. Besides GTA V, that doesn't happen much.

And yeah, me not finishing DL takes nothing away from what I think about it.. I recently started it again to get caught up with story again, just fell off the wagon again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, once you play Witcher 3 there's absolutely no going back to that linear crap world. Play Witcher 3 on PC and experience the definitive version of the game. Running it at 80+ FPS is wonderful.

Also, welcome to the Master Race Lite
    Finally got it today, still installing/updating it, but downloaded Steam and want to see what I can play on this thing. i'm fairly new to all of this so ill just lists this specs out of the box:

intel i7 core
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti w/ 4gb ddrr5 ram
    16gb ddr4 ram

please tell me this is decent i know i dont need the beefed up processor but got the i7 vs the other i was looking at with the i5 as i will be using it for work also

nice

Against White Terrorism apalisoc_9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    witcher 3 combat is ASS.

after about 10 hours or so with 9s, and getting used to hacking..He is fucking OP.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bought FF15 at redbox for $5

SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally got it today, still installing/updating it, but downloaded Steam and want to see what I can play on this thing. i'm fairly new to all of this so ill just lists this specs out of the box:

intel i7 core
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti w/ 4gb ddrr5 ram
    16gb ddr4 ram

please tell me this is decent i know i dont need the beefed up processor but got the i7 vs the other i was looking at with the i5 as i will be using it for work also
    Price will be the determining factor tbh...

But assuming you got a good price on that, yeah it's definitely better than decent. Use the HDMI out and run it on your TV, you should be playing most games at or near 60 FPS without compromising much more than a couple settings that hardly make a noticeable difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the whole fuckin' point retard, he's a Witcher. Believe me the game gets a lot harder as you go, there are a ton of scenarios that absolutely require you to boost your armor and sword, AND apply oils to even have a chance at beating certain monsters.. at the same time this isn't Dark Souls either.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, once you play Witcher 3 there's absolutely no going back to that linear crap world. Play Witcher 3 on PC and experience the definitive version of the game. Running it at 80+ FPS is wonderful.

Also, welcome to the Master Race Lite
    there's no going back to a lot of things after Witcher 3, it will raise your standards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the whole fuckin' point retard, he's a Witcher. Believe me the game gets a lot harder as you go, there are a ton of scenarios that absolutely require you to boost your armor and sword, AND apply oils to even have a chance at beating certain monsters.. at the same time this isn't Dark Souls either.
    I think he was talking about 9S from Nier being OP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many RTS game i can finally play...so many older games ive wanted to play but due to only being able to play on console didnt want to go back and endure shitty graphics....might finally get around to playing Mass Effect 1 and 2, Bioshock, Dragon Age, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many RTS game i can finally play...so many older games ive wanted to play but due to only being able to play on console didnt want to go back and endure shitty graphics....might finally get around to playing Mass Effect 1 and 2, Bioshock, Dragon Age, etc
    an underrated RTS - Wargame Air Land Battle or Red Dragon or w/e tf it's called.. Total War Rome II is good too if you like history

Thread Information