Page 28 of 376 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started RE:7 definitely not what I was expecting, but pleasantly surprised. Graphics are
    It looks awesome, but I'm waiting until I buy a VR headset before playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the overall product looks bad ass, but upon close inspection, the graphics are actually horse .. take a close look at those ty textures. Unacceptable for a publisher and franchise of this caliber. I think the game is the though, much better than I expected.. I still haven't made it far enough to see how these events tie into the RE story, but it's all good as I'm such a big fan of Outlast I and II.
    It plays like a horror novel but borrows some storyline elements from the F.E.A.R and Dead Space series. BSAA makes an appearance which ties everything together. This is not the kind of game you want to rush through. They went back to the original concept of creepy big house with danger around every corner with puzzles and it works great. A far cry from RE:6 which was torturous to play. There is downloadable content (micropurchases ), but they offer the Chris Redfield campaign for free. If you play this game with headphones, you will get scared

It looks awesome, but I'm waiting until I buy a VR headset before playing.
    I'm not sure I could handle this game with a headset on, there's too many jump scares

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It plays like a horror novel but borrows some storyline elements from the F.E.A.R and Dead Space series. BSAA makes an appearance which ties everything together. This is not the kind of game you want to rush through. They went back to the original concept of creepy big house with danger around every corner with puzzles and it works great. A far cry from RE:6 which was torturous to play. There is downloadable content (micropurchases ), but they offer the Chris Redfield campaign for free. If you play this game with headphones, you will get scared

I'm not sure I could handle this game with a headset on, there's too many jump scares
    Doesn't sound like youve played the Outlast series if you're gonna name those other 2 before it.. Check it out if so, they're creepy as , jump scares galore. The level design is a gory masterpiece IMO, very detailed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't sound like youve played the Outlast series if you're gonna name those other 2 before it.. Check it out if so, they're creepy as , jump scares galore. The level design is a gory masterpiece IMO, very detailed.
    I missed out on Outlast tbh Looking forward to trying out the Evil Within 1 and 2 here soon imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I missed out on Outlast tbh Looking forward to trying out the Evil Within 1 and 2 here soon imo.
    If you're a fan of RE 7 you must try Outlast. The first is better overall, but the second one has some bad ass lighting effects that really lend to the fear of being chased by psychos

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Kids don't mind TMNT but they can't put the Lego game down. They have some friends that have some other Lego games they'll probably swap in a week or two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're a fan of RE 7 you must try Outlast. The first is better overall, but the second one has some bad ass lighting effects that really lend to the fear of being chased by psychos
    I can get the Outlast trinity for PS4 which is apparently 3 different games. Reviews and scores are good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard too say this but I think games don't interest me anymore... After a while i'm getting tired of getting killed by 12 year olds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can get the Outlast trinity for PS4 which is apparently 3 different games. Reviews and scores are good
    Yeah, that's a great deal.. The first Outlast is the best one, then it has Whistleblower which is large enough to be a stand alone game pretty much, plus it is even more shocking than the main game.. You also get Outlast II for less than 30 bucks, it's def worth that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard too say this but I think games don't interest me anymore... After a while i'm getting tired of getting killed by 12 year olds.
    As we get older we lose some of the quickness needed to succeed in twitch shooters.. Nothing that an energy drink, load of coffee, or Adderall won't fix

Only thing that sucks is the kids are usually on that too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FFVI...decided to buy a PS Vita (lol i know right) mainly for the remote play but i am enjoying playing some of my PS classics. I was reading thru last months game informer and they had FFVI listed as the #2 GOAT RPG (behind Skyrim, so take it with a grain of salt) so i had to play it again. forgot how good these old games were tbh
    Any Vita game recommendations? I bought a Playstation TV today (eg a little piece of neutered Vita you can connect to your TV) to play Muramasa Rebirth and Persona 4 Golden. Any killer Vita games you recommend? Nothing that's also on PS4, PS3, or PC though, since I'd much rather buy the game on those consoles instead (or pirate on PC ). LOL calling something that can't even run Netflix or Youtube a Playstation TV.

Also no PS1 games since I can just play those on my Raspberry Pi or PC.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 12-30-2017 at 01:09 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One neat trick you can also do with the PS TV is stream your PS3/PS4 games remotely when you’re on the road... (or at home if you wanna play somewhere else in the house)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One neat trick you can also do with the PS TV is stream your PS3/PS4 games remotely when you’re on the road... (or at home if you wanna play somewhere else in the house)
    I thought they discontinued Playstation TV?

Last I read anyway. That thing was too good to be true, imo. Probably couldn't handle the games properly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Last I read anyway. That thing was too good to be true, imo. Probably couldn't handle the games properly.
    It has been discontinued for at least a year, same as the Vita. It's a Vita minus the screen, battery, and touch controls and was sold for half the price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's not too good IMO. The selection of officially compatible Vita games is pretty small, and lots of them are games like Dragon's Crown or Daganronpa that you could already buy on PS3 or PS4. I bought it strictly for Persona 4 Golden since it supposed to be an enormous upgrade over Persona 4 on PS2, and then Muramasa Rebirth was another game I was really interested in since I love side scrolling beat 'em ups with killer art like that, eg, games like Dragon's Crown or Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. It does have a pretty good selection of compatible PS1 games though, but you'd be better off building a Raspberry Pi and pirating PSP repacks of PS1 games. Especially since you can use a microSD card on a Pi while on a non-modded PS TV you're stuck with expensive PS Vita memory cards.

Both P4G and Muramasa Rebirth play really nicely on the PS TV though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey gots, HNY.. Sniper Elite 4 is a really good game, and worth checking out if you haven't already..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey gots, HNY.. Sniper Elite 4 is a really good game, and worth checking out if you haven't already..
    You shoot em right in the balls every time, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any Vita game recommendations? I bought a Playstation TV today (eg a little piece of neutered Vita you can connect to your TV) to play Muramasa Rebirth and Persona 4 Golden. Any killer Vita games you recommend? Nothing that's also on PS4, PS3, or PC though, since I'd much rather buy the game on those consoles instead (or pirate on PC ). LOL calling something that can't even run Netflix or Youtube a Playstation TV.

Nope tbh....can't really say I've played an actual vita exclusive yet. I use it more for ps classics and the remote play feature. It does have a huge lineup up JRPG games though. I just got FFX for it not too long ago lol. But now that I have the switch I been on that mostly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I lied I do have one vita exclusive which is uncharted golden abyss. Haven't played much of it yet though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I lied I do have one vita exclusive which is uncharted golden abyss. Haven't played much of it yet though
    It's a no-go on PS TV even if you use the whitelist exploit since there is one part that requires the Vita's camera.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope tbh....can't really say I've played an actual vita exclusive yet. I use it more for ps classics and the remote play feature. It does have a huge lineup up JRPG games though. I just got FFX for it not too long ago lol. But now that I have the switch I been on that mostly
    Vita is such a disappointing system, just like PSP was. Sony's home consoles are amazing but for portables everything other than Nintendo has been crap. Game Gear, Lynx, Nomad, PSP, Vita have all been lousy. I gotta say the 3DS is the though. Nintendo really knows how to make games tailored to quick handheld play sessions.

Though I could see PS1 games being cool on the go I guess. Too bad the memory cards are so ridiculous. I paid $22 for a refurbished 8GB PSVita memory card for my PS TV while my 64 GB microSD card I put in my 3DS only cost $1 more.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 01-01-2018 at 12:27 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You shoot em right in the balls every time, right?
    Eyeballs, yeah.. I try to pop both from the side

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    humanity...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2. Other than that, it's a lot of hit and miss in downloading games.
    Geometry Wars is pretty cool.

Plenty of decent puzzle based platformers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2. Other than that, it's a lot of hit and miss in downloading games.
    Geometry Wars is pretty cool.

Plenty of decent puzzle based platformers.
    Yeah man the Hotline Miami games look awesome.

Thread Information