Page 35 of 376 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RDR2 got delayed to October 26th
    It's Rockstar. We'll be lucky to see it this year at all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dragonball Fighterz. Fun as , easily the best Dragon ball fighting games and plays the way Marvel vs Cacpom Infinite should have felt. Stupid easy to pick up and fun to play and the animation is awesome.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any of you all get the 20% off discount code email from the PSN Store? Shadow of the Colossus at $32 is tempting with that deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda regret getting monster hunter. Not enjoying the game as much as i want to...battle system is too slow.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any of you all get the 20% off discount code email from the PSN Store? Shadow of the Colossus at $32 is tempting with that deal.
    How do you keep getting these offers? I rarely if ever get any.

Maybe it has to do with how often you buy from their store? I dont use their store often. Maybe twice a year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you keep getting these offers? I rarely if ever get any.

Maybe it has to do with how often you buy from their store? I dont use their store often. Maybe twice a year.
    This is the first time I have ever gotten one of their discount codes in my email after being signed up on their mailing list for two years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna swing by CODEXstop in a little while and pick up that new Assassin's Creed Origins. They have it for a very reasonable price

I haven't played AC since Revelations, but the Egyptian setting is really intriguing IMO.
    CPY cracked it today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CPY cracked it today
    Nice! Thanks for the heads up.. this is the one I've been waiting on.. Any word on whether or not the CPU issues have improved with removal of the 2 types of DRM they're using?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone ever hear of a game called Subnautica? I've been looking at some gameplay and reviews and it seems kinda like No Man's Ocean but with an actual point to the game. i might check it out when it goes on sale on steam
    Yesterday I was browsing Steam reviews and remembered you asking about this game.. They are overwhelmingly positive, and in my experience with Steam reviews they are pretty legit. Would be a safe purchase if you are into these types of games IMO, as the general consensus I read from users is that this is an indie developer who held true to their promises..

How has your time been so far in the Master Race tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice! Thanks for the heads up.. this is the one I've been waiting on.. Any word on whether or not the CPU issues have improved with removal of the 2 types of DRM they're using?
    People are reporting about a 5% bump in performance. I bet it's placebo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are reporting about a 5% bump in performance. I bet it's placebo.
    I don't GAF as long as I get 60.. useless settings can be turned down if need be

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Picked up Battlefield 1. What a POS game. I remember why i hated whatever one of the first one was on PS3. Some of the maps are so big, i spawn in an open area. I got killed three straight spawns before i could get behind some cover. So big there seems to ALWAYS be a sniper eyed in on me. How in the is it 15 years later and i'm still waiting for a game like Socom 2? I'd ing rather play plants vs zombies than this BS. At this point, i don't even care if its remastered or not. Give me some Super Mario 64 style graphics and we'll pack that server every night. What a joke, no wonder why Nintendo has always made the great games. Can you imagine if after 4 hit Mario games they never made another one again?
    git gud

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yesterday I was browsing Steam reviews and remembered you asking about this game.. They are overwhelmingly positive, and in my experience with Steam reviews they are pretty legit. Would be a safe purchase if you are into these types of games IMO, as the general consensus I read from users is that this is an indie developer who held true to their promises..

How has your time been so far in the Master Race tbh?
    it's pretty great. it's amazing having access to so many games and amazing that I can go back and play PS3 gen games at ultra settings and they run better than a PS4 game im having a blast, but probably downloading too many games from Steam

I am currently playing Subnautica tho...game is really fun. Doesn't feel as boring as no man's sky and the ocean exploration is actually pretty entertaining. for only 22 bucks on sale its worth it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't GAF as long as I get 60.. useless settings can be turned down if need be
    You're probably going to have to turn down a lot of settings, probably to medium. You need a 1080 and a 7600k minimum to stay above 60 fps at 1080p ultra according to the Gamegpu.ru benchmark.

http://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tp...s-test-gpu-cpu

I guess 2018 is the year I put playing at high settings on my 970 to rest. From those benchmarks it looks like I'll be needing to play at medium if I want a mostly locked 60 fps, since the 970 is nowhere close to 60 fps at ultra.

Man this game really doesn't seem to like i5. The i7-2600k outperforms the i5-2500k by 28% in their benchmark.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's more important to you guys? 4k at 30ish fps or 1080 at 60?

Nb4 pc ots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's more important to you guys? 4k at 30ish fps or 1080 at 60?

Nb4 pc ots
    I'd take 1080p 60 over 4k 30 any time. 1080p is already a high enough resolution to look really good but 60 fps vs 30 fps can be a night and day difference. Though 30 fps still works decently on console since the games are usually optimized to make it look good and since you're usually going to be a few feet back from the TV. Still, 60 fps looks much better IMO.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    agreed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take 1080p 60 over 4k 30 any time. 1080p is already a high enough resolution to look really good but 60 fps vs 30 fps can be a night and day difference. Though 30 fps still works decently on console since the games are usually optimized to make it look good and since you're usually going to be a few feet back from the TV. Still, 60 fps looks much better IMO.
    Not to mention 4k doesn't even have a lot of content in TVs or movies let along in gaming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1080p @ 90+ tbh

You get used to 90 FPS or better on a 144hz monitor and 60 feels crappy as tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1080p @ 90+ tbh

You get used to 90 FPS or better on a 144hz monitor and 60 feels crappy as tbh
    IIRC you use projectors to watch so that makes sense to go all out. The poorsungs like us are happy with what we got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC you use projectors to watch so that makes sense to go all out. The poorsungs like us are happy with what we got.
    Nah man I bought a gaming monitor with G-Sync.. I do want a projector for my mancave though

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Monster Hunter or SotC sons?

I bought sotc last time and it dropped so fast in price.

Also won't be able to play either for about the next month

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monster Hunter or SotC sons?

I bought sotc last time and it dropped so fast in price.

Also won't be able to play either for about the next month
    They'll both be cheaper in a month most likely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CPY has a deal on Origins, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've got a SOTC code, but no time yet to play it, soon hopefully

Thread Information