Page 36 of 376 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CPY has a deal on Origins, tbh
    Yeah Corepacks has an especially good CPY sale today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CPY has a deal on Origins, tbh
    I wasn't initially planning on getting it, but damn it looks great in the reviews and Sony sent me a 20% off code, so I'm buying that Tuesday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just took advantage of the CPY sale.. Will update my thoughts on performance later

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just took advantage of the CPY sale.. Will update my thoughts on performance later
    I hope CPY puts FF XII on special soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't initially planning on getting it, but damn it looks great in the reviews and Sony sent me a 20% off code, so I'm buying that Tuesday.
    Nice. Just got me the 1st DLC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So as expected Origins is stupid demanding, even minus the DRM's..

Using the included benchmark tool, I am able to get an average of 61 FPS though..

I turned down:

Environment details - very high
    Fog - medium
    Tesselation - medium
    Ambient Occlusion - high
    AA - medium

I love the way they implemented the graphics settings menu to include an example of each setting and what you have to gain/lose visually by adjusting.. makes it so much quicker to decide which effects matter most. Considering my CPU is as old as it is, I am satisfied with the performance.. The G-Sync covers me to about 55 FPS, so a good portion of dips in demanding areas don't really bother me at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So as expected Origins is stupid demanding, even minus the DRM's..

Using the included benchmark tool, I am able to get an average of 61 FPS though..

I turned down:

Environment details - very high
    Fog - medium
    Tesselation - medium
    Ambient Occlusion - high
    AA - medium

I love the way they implemented the graphics settings menu to include an example of each setting and what you have to gain/lose visually by adjusting.. makes it so much quicker to decide which effects matter most. Considering my CPU is as old as it is, I am satisfied with the performance.. The G-Sync covers me to about 55 FPS, so a good portion of dips in demanding areas don't really bother me at all
    How is the actual game so far? Does it live up to the legendary AC II or AC Brotherhood games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is the actual game so far? Does it live up to the legendary AC II or AC Brotherhood games?
    I'll get back on my thoughts of the actual game itself soon.. Just judging from the surface it seems like Ubisoft got their heads out of their ass and didn't mail this one in..

I loved II, and Brotherhood. I own Revelations but never played too far, same for Black Flag.. We'll see. I'm currently playing through RE7 so we'll see if this one pries me away from it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ, lighting a torch costs 20 FPS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm currently playing through RE7
    Good luck if you try 'Madhouse' mode. Limited saves and autosaves and anything can kill you in two hits. Highly recommend it though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started Outlast. Pause/items screen music sounds familiar. Vampire: The Masquerade and F.E.A.R. for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started Outlast. Pause/items screen music sounds familiar. Vampire: The Masquerade and F.E.A.R. for sure.
    What do you think of the atmosphere and setting so far?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think of the atmosphere and setting so far?
    It's fun. Easy to get lost when you are being hunted. The controls take some getting used to if you have played a lot of fps on the PS4. L1 to run is weird - should be L1 for camera and R3 for sprint. My current objective is to get to the sewers but this big guy is quicker than a cat and killed me 3 times so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played Amnesia so I am familiar with this strategy. Always makes for a good atmosphere imo might check out that Alien game as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris, you're pretty cool when you're talking games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't do the DLC right after finishing the game. You'll have to progress some hours in a NG+ or on a new game to be able to play the DLC. I would not want my first experience with the DLC to be in NG+, it's a lot harder than the base game IMO.
    Yesterday I beat Orphan of Kos in NG level 113, took me like 20 tries because I´ve spent time learning his moves, also I used some special stone in my saw cleaver that had a -51 weapon durability but gave me a huge boost in attack, every time the saw was dying I had to use the Kirkhammer.

I dont know about the difficulty, the only part where I felt it was too much was when I had to fight that Giant Shark before the Lighthouse Hut, now I ate the 3 cords and I dont know if talk to Gehrman or explore a little more but I think there is not much else to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yesterday I beat Orphan of Kos in NG level 113, took me like 20 tries because I´ve spent time learning his moves, also I used some special stone in my saw cleaver that had a -51 weapon durability but gave me a huge boost in attack, every time the saw was dying I had to use the Kirkhammer.

I dont know about the difficulty, the only part where I felt it was too much was when I had to fight that Giant Shark before the Lighthouse Hut, now I ate the 3 cords and I dont know if talk to Gehrman or explore a little more but I think there is not much else to do.
    Damn Orphan of Kos took me about 50 tries in the regular game. I can't remember the level I was at. I think I was using Ludwig's Holy Blade. God I gotta play a NG+ of Bloodborne, but I'm still catching up on all the great 2017 games and then just bought Shadow of the Colossus this morning when it officially went on sale at the PSN Store.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ, lighting a torch costs 20 FPS
    Nvidia snuck in some FireWorks I see?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll get back on my thoughts of the actual game itself soon.. Just judging from the surface it seems like Ubisoft got their heads out of their ass and didn't mail this one in..

I loved II, and Brotherhood. I own Revelations but never played too far, same for Black Flag.. We'll see. I'm currently playing through RE7 so we'll see if this one pries me away from it.
    Revelations is a big step down from AC2 and Brotherhood. You can't hire hookers to distract the guards anymore, now it's stinky gypsies doing magic acts and crap. It's like they were scared of pissing off Muslims by putting hookers in their game in Constantinople like they did in the two games in Italy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Orphan of Kos took me about 50 tries in the regular game. I can't remember the level I was at. I think I was using Ludwig's Holy Blade. God I gotta play a NG+ of Bloodborne, but I'm still catching up on all the great 2017 games and then just bought Shadow of the Colossus this morning when it officially went on sale at the PSN Store.
    I fought him until he was 30% and then I used the paper bolt, at the end he goes ape and starts jumping everywhere most times you lose the locked view but I managed to stay always on his back, when he died I sang HE IS ADOPTED NOBODY LIKES HIM!LALALALA!

Never played SOC because when it was on PS2 it looked a little low on frames, but Im pretty sure now in the remastered version (PS3/PS4) works great, a friend of mine was a huge fan which remembers me I must get The Last Guardian, looks like an unique game, the last unique game I have played was ¨Inside¨, very Out of This World.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Reck. You're not so bad when you are NOT attacking my religion on a daily basis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nvidia snuck in some FireWorks I see?
    it's re ed as .. One ing light source

Revelations is a big step down from AC2 and Brotherhood. You can't hire hookers to distract the guards anymore, now it's stinky gypsies doing magic acts and crap. It's like they were scared of pissing off Muslims by putting hookers in their game in Constantinople like they did in the two games in Italy.
    I hire hookers (Valentina) off Craigslist so I'm ok without them in my games.. That being said, should I re-install it and play if from a setting and time period POV? I love the Roman Empire related , and always thought Constantinople is intriguing as considering it was Rome's final stand and it's been built over so many times throughout history.. I can tell you if this latest game wasn't set in Egypt I wouldn't even have played it..

It's fun. Easy to get lost when you are being hunted. The controls take some getting used to if you have played a lot of fps on the PS4. L1 to run is weird - should be L1 for camera and R3 for sprint. My current objective is to get to the sewers but this big guy is quicker than a cat and killed me 3 times so far.
    You must be talking bout Strongfat..

This dude is the , but he's not fast at all
    Last edited by DJR210; 02-06-2018 at 04:21 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Reck. You're not so bad when you are NOT attacking my religion on a daily basis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're a fan of RE 7 you must try Outlast. The first is better overall, but the second one has some bad ass lighting effects that really lend to the fear of being chased by psychos
    Great recommendations. I finished Outlast in 5 hours stayed up all night playing it. Beat Whistleblower in about 3. Just installed Outlast 2 - looking forward to it!

Thread Information