Page 48 of 377 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 9401
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playing FFXV on PC since steam had a nice sale on it. game is pretty graphically demanding, one of the few games im having trouble running smoothly at highest settings
    You don't have a chance of running it smoothly on a 1050 Ti high settings. On my 970 I had to put it to medium settings to get 60 fps average on the benchmark. Square Enix games are never well optimized for PC.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sega just announced a Genesis/Megadrive Classic

Get in here Chris

Google translate of it

Also:

needing three disks to play the original on Dreamcast

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really can't wait for the third one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait...they're releasing Shenmue 1 and 2 as remaster?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be awesome too if your saves carry over to the third game the way it was supposed to work on Dreamcast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sega just announced a Genesis/Megadrive Classic

Get in here Chris

Google translate of it

Also:

Would be worth owning just to play those classic RPGs: Phantasy Star 2, Shadowrun, Buck Rogers Countdown to Doomsday (criminally underrated)

plus Toejam and Earl, Star Control II, Out of this World, Flashback lots others I can't remember.

Hope it's not more than $200

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait...they're releasing Shenmue 1 and 2 as remaster?
    Not remasters, just ports...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not remasters, just ports...
    Ah. Well, no matter. This is an automatic get for me.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Monster Hunter World is a tremendous way to mindlessly kill time. It's like if Persona 5 only had dungeons and nothing else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like if Persona 5 only had dungeons and nothing else.
    That's what Shin Megami Tensei IV is like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be worth owning just to play those classic RPGs: Phantasy Star 2, Shadowrun, Buck Rogers Countdown to Doomsday (criminally underrated)

plus Toejam and Earl, Star Control II, Out of this World, Flashback lots others I can't remember.

Hope it's not more than $200
    Ugh after reading some more I see it's another piece of from AtGames. They already have three revisions of their Genesis Flashback and all are complete dog with mushy controllers and horrific sound emulation. I was getting excited because I thought it was Sega actually making their own, something that they would put time and care into and actually give a about creating a first rate product that would be worth spending $80 on. Not some piece of to sell in Dollar General to people who don't know any better for $39. <b><a href="http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656" target="_blank">Chris</a></b> man, if you want good Genesis emulation check RetroPie on the Raspberry Pi 3B+. It's great on the RetroPie 3B and the 3B+ is a little faster. I don't know the best controller for Genesis gaming on the Pi though. If you buy one of the Raspberry Pi 3B+ kits and only need an 8GB or 16GB microSD card (and either would be plenty for loading up your system with Genesis games) you can easily do one of those systems plus a really nice iBuffalo SNES style wired controller for $80 or so. Though it's worth it to spend the extra on a 64GB or 128GB flash so you can put lots of PS1 games on too. Though you'd need to get a 360/PS3/PS4/XB1 controller or one of the 8Bitdo controllers for games using the DualShock.

Review of a previous revision:

It really sucks not seeing a great Genesis mini console with how epic the NES Classic and SNES Classic are. The SNES Classic feels just like the real thing. They really nailed the controllers in the SNES Classic and the emulation is outstanding, with excellent sound quality. Genesis deserves so much better than this AtGames crap.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 04-16-2018 at 09:23 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh after reading some more I see it's another piece of from AtGames. They already have three revisions of their Genesis Flashback and all are complete dog with mushy controllers and horrific sound emulation. I was getting excited because I thought it was Sega actually making their own, something that they would put time and care into and actually give a about creating a first rate product that would be worth spending $80 on. Not some piece of to sell in Dollar General to people who don't know any better for $39. <b><a href="http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656" target="_blank">Chris</a></b> man, if you want good Genesis emulation check RetroPie on the Raspberry Pi 3B+. It's great on the RetroPie 3B and the 3B+ is a little faster. I don't know the best controller for Genesis gaming on the Pi though. If you buy one of the Raspberry Pi 3B+ kits and only need an 8GB or 16GB microSD card (and either would be plenty for loading up your system with Genesis games) you can easily do one of those systems plus a really nice iBuffalo SNES style wired controller for $80 or so. Though it's worth it to spend the extra on a 64GB or 128GB flash so you can put lots of PS1 games on too. Though you'd need to get a 360/PS3/PS4/XB1 controller or one of the 8Bitdo controllers for games using the DualShock.

Review of a previous revision:

It really sucks not seeing a great Genesis mini console with how epic the NES Classic and SNES Classic are. The SNES Classic feels just like the real thing. They really nailed the controllers in the SNES Classic and the emulation is outstanding, with excellent sound quality. Genesis deserves so much better than this AtGames crap.
    Might as well get an original console tbh

https://item.mercari.com/gl/m4756171...yABEgK2a_D_BwE

Original games aren't very expensive afaik

I would like to play the original Dreamcast. Totally missed out on that because I had a PlayStation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Permanent price drops on a bunch of PS4 games:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

After lending my copy of Horizon to my bro, I still haven't gotten it back so I've been trying to buy it again but haven't had the incentive to go buy it but I might when I go pick up God of War 4 on Friday.

How come that game is listend twice at 30 and 40 there? The ultimate edition maybe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After lending my copy of Horizon to my bro, I still haven't gotten it back so I've been trying to buy it again but haven't had the incentive to go buy it but I might when I go pick up God of War 4 on Friday.

How come that game is listend twice at 30 and 40 there? The ultimate edition maybe?
    Yeah it's $29.99 for the base game, $39.99 for the complete edition.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Good call been wanting to play Nioh but dont want to pay 50 bucks for it.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I caught Wildlands on a steam sale over the weekend and its actually not terrible tbh. game looks real nice on ultra settings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good call been wanting to play Nioh but dont want to pay 50 bucks for it.
    Nioh is on PC now also.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy says AT will not be involved fwiw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy says AT will not be involved fwiw

AtGames was claiming it in a Facebook post, but it has since been removed. I guess we'll see. Anything from AtGames needs to be avoided like the plague though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still playing Persona 5. I'm at 115 hours last I checked.

I just have to send the calling card for the last palace then whatever happens afterwards. I'm really ready for this game to end. It's fun... it's just too hard to spend this much time on one game.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    GoW or Wildlands atm. Wildlands is actually a lot of fun. glad i caught it on sale and decided to give it a shot. really enjoy stealth killing everyone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GoW or Wildlands atm. Wildlands is actually a lot of fun. glad i caught it on sale and decided to give it a shot. really enjoy stealth killing everyone
    Wildlands was great, tbh, dunno why it didn't get more hype...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of simple games off the XBox gamepass. Fun stuff on there and great value for $10 per.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing blade... The game is kind of mediocre really but the premise and presentation are so good that I've been plowing through it. You constantly have voices commenting on everything that's going on, it's creepy and very well done. Between that and the norse mythology / journey to , I recommend it as a rental

Thread Information