Page 9 of 376 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still chpping away at Witcher 3..
    Playing the Blood and Wine expansion now.

The Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Granite sidequest had me cracking up. I forgot how funny this game was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing the Blood and Wine expansion now.

The Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Granite sidequest had me cracking up. I forgot how funny this game was.
    Yeah, one of the few games not named GTA V that actually made me legitimately laugh.

I'm just level 25 so I haven't even gotten strong enough to be able to compete on the first expansion quests.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, one of the few games not named GTA V that actually made me legitimately laugh.

I'm just level 25 so I haven't even gotten strong enough to be able to compete on the first expansion quests.
    Man you got a long way to go in this game.

ing incredible playing it on a gpu like a 1060 though, am I right? This game looks so great on my 970. Must really be something uncapped with GSync.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NieR should've just reloaded the last save when you die. That of re-spawning and then having to go get your body sucks. Now I have to quit the game and reload the save.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Planning on buying a PS3 and going through some games I missed out. I sold my ps3 years ago when I purchased the ps4...

This should bring back memories.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Planning on buying a PS3 and going through some games I missed out. I sold my ps3 years ago when I purchased the ps4...

This should bring back memories.
    I still use my PS3 for media playing.

The PS4 is dog compare to the PS3 when it comes to viewing your own media on it. You cant even delete single files on the PS4.

I'm going to have to buy a PS3 as back up because the one I have is starting to miss a lot. It doesn't turn on on command, it bleeps and I have to plug the controller on so it syncs.

No idea when they're gonna get discontinued so I have to get one soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still use my PS3 for media playing.

The PS4 is dog compare to the PS3 when it comes to viewing your own media on it. You cant even delete single files on the PS4.

I'm going to have to buy a PS3 as back up because the one I have is starting to miss a lot. It doesn't turn on on command, it bleeps and I have to plug the controller on so it syncs.

No idea when they're gonna get discontinued so I have to get one soon.
    I think they already stopped making them. I would buy used anyways since the only ones you'd ever find on store shelves anymore are those garbage Super Slims.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NieR should've just reloaded the last save when you die. That of re-spawning and then having to go get your body sucks. Now I have to quit the game and reload the save.
    LOL everyone wants to copy Dark Souls now. At least you can reload a save though. In the Souls games they don't allow that , the game constantly autosaves and you can only load into the last autosave.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they already stopped making them. I would buy used anyways since the only ones you'd ever find on store shelves anymore are those garbage Super Slims.
    , you're right. I just read up on that.

But it seems only partly. I just checked Amazon and they still have them available new. But only slims.

I dont need them for gaming anyways. I just love the crossbar menu. I dont know why they got rid of that for the PS4.

I'll get one on my next paycheck just to be safe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a PS3 and PS4. I have replaced the laser on the PS3 3 times, always seems to fail after an update...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of PS3, that's ing annoying that you need more than double the free space of the size of any game you buy digitally. I don't think that's a problem on PS4 is it? I think I'm going to buy a 2TB drive for my PS4 and move its 500GB hard drive to my PS3.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a PS3 and PS4. I have replaced the laser on the PS3 3 times, always seems to fail after an update...
    Yeah, mine is dead. At least the one for DVDs. Movies dont play for on it but games do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might start playing HZD again. New game plus mode is now available plus new difficulty and new Items and two new trophies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might start playing HZD again. New game plus mode is now available plus new difficulty and new Items and two new trophies.
    So do I lose my platinum on it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So do I lose my platinum on it?
    Nope.

and you'll still keep your 100%.

Sony finally corrected that problem where they would add later content and demote your % to less than 100. Now that stuff gets separated in another sub section.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until Dawn free for PS4 Plus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until Dawn free for PS4 Plus
    I'd buy it if there were s in the game tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man you got a long way to go in this game.

ing incredible playing it on a gpu like a 1060 though, am I right? This game looks so great on my 970. Must really be something uncapped with GSync.
    Yeah, its great. Have a handful of mods and ReShade installed, it looks even better.

And I finally got a good enough understanding of Gwent to win a few cards.. You were right Gwent is the .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd buy it if there were s in the game tbh
    Sequel better have s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, its great. Have a handful of mods and ReShade installed, it looks even better.

And I finally got a good enough understanding of Gwent to win a few cards.. You were right Gwent is the .
    Ugh, I hate the reshade mods I have seen. They completely screw up the amazing default lighting in the game. I don't get trying to make everything look realistic, it's a fairy tale game and I so much prefer playing with the original art style the devs intended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sequel better have s
    I'm hoping for at least a Sharon Stone moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But yeah, playing everyone you meet a hand of Gwent is ing great. I don't want to give spoilers away, but think about the decisions you make because they matter for the story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After completing the second ending, I gotta say NieR Automata is hands down my game of the year. I never figured I'd find a 2017 game I liked better than Horizon Zero Dawn, but here we are. It's like a way better open world Bayonetta but with bullet shooter sections mixed in as well as a great story (though not as good as Horizon Zero Dawn's story).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing ROTR...decided to get that 20 year edition for ps4. Looks pretty good on the pro on my 4k tv. Also forgot what a damn good game it is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After completing the second ending, I gotta say NieR Automata is hands down my game of the year. I never figured I'd find a 2017 game I liked better than Horizon Zero Dawn, but here we are. It's like a way better open world Bayonetta but with bullet shooter sections mixed in as well as a great story (though not as good as Horizon Zero Dawn's story).
    Have you played that metal gear game with raiden? Revengeance for the PS3. The gameplay is just like it. Fun game, ty storyline though. Grab it if you can. Can't be more than 5 dollars at this point.

Thread Information