Page 20 of 376 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you been keeping up with the game "Code Vein"? It's been called a "Dark Souls" with an anime facade. Yeah that last part isn't exactly a selling point but the Dark Souls part sounds interesting. Anyway if you haven't, you should definitely check out some of the vids.
    It looks kind of interesting but I have never heard of the dev. I'm kind of leery of hearing games compared to the Soulsborne series. I found Nioh to be really disappointing after all the hype about it being a Souls quality game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the Switch has officially become a must buy

I want them to put SNES games on it though too. A Link to the Past, Final Fantasy III, F-Zero, and Super Mario World would be amazing to play in handheld mode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2K18 runs beautifully on my 1060, fully maxed including 8X AA..

On a side note.. Jesus what did they do Pop??? Why is his hair such a challenge for 2K to replicate? Now they got the style right, they made the color 20 shades too dark
    whats ur cpu?

im still holding out from upgrading my comp cause of the prices for gpu overpriced

I wonder whats the highest card I should get b4 it bottlenecks with my quad core i5-3470 ivybridge cpu? 1080gtx?

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finished XCOM 2 War of the Chosen

first final battle against one of the Chosen was the least fun I've ever had playing a video game , I had to put the game down for a couple weeks.

they still haven't addressed the fact that every encounter mostly comes down to who ran into who's line of sight. and with all the crazy weapons and abilities, cover and flanking hardly matter anymore, when you encounter a group of enemies, they better not survive the turn to even take a shot at you.

it was pretty fun/satisfying in the end though, the extra abilities you can add to your favorite soldiers really make them overpowered, my two snipers just mowed down that final mission..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats ur cpu?

im still holding out from upgrading my comp cause of the prices for gpu overpriced

I wonder whats the highest card I should get b4 it bottlenecks with my quad core i5-3470 ivybridge cpu? 1080gtx?
    If you're targeting 60 fps there is no reason to upgrade your cpu. Now if you have a GSync monitor or a 144 Hz monitor and are willing to pay for the gpu to drive those kind of framerates you should grab an i7-8700k or i5-8600k when they launch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Contemplating getting 2k18 for the Switch. I love me some mobile sports games.

Anyone remember this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Contemplating getting 2k18 for the Switch. I love me some mobile sports games.

Anyone remember this?

IDK man, 2k18 seems like the exact kind of game that wouldn't work on portables. Scaling big console games to a small screen is why I thought PSP sucked. I think I'd buy a Switch for playing BOTW, Super Mario Odyssey, and Bayonetta 2 on the big screen and then smaller indie games as well as old school 2D games for portable. I was extremely impressed playing Zelda BOTW on the big screen with my brother's Switch but wasn't feeling it in handheld mode. 2k would probably be the same for me. Now Tecmo Super Bowl or NHL 94 in handheld mode would be incredible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats ur cpu?

3570k @ 4.5 ghz

This processor sucks balls on a lot of games now.. I've been testing the performance of games that I get occasional stutter from, example being GTA V and Witcher 3 among others, and it's the CPU ing up to 100% that's causing it.. It's time for an upgrade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK man, 2k18 seems like the exact kind of game that wouldn't work on portables. Scaling big console games to a small screen is why I thought PSP sucked. I think I'd buy a Switch for playing BOTW, Super Mario Odyssey, and Bayonetta 2 on the big screen and then smaller indie games as well as old school 2D games for portable. I was extremely impressed playing Zelda BOTW on the big screen with my brother's Switch but wasn't feeling it in handheld mode. 2k would probably be the same for me. Now Tecmo Super Bowl or NHL 94 in handheld mode would be incredible.
    The switch's screen is pretty good size. I can also slot it into my 55" TV for big screen gaming. I LOVE Zelda in handheld mode though, it's comfortable and glorious.

From what I've heard 2k is amazing for game play and even the switch version runs on the same engine and looks awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Cuphead looks ing epic.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The switch's screen is pretty good size. I can also slot it into my 55" TV for big screen gaming. I LOVE Zelda in handheld mode though, it's comfortable and glorious.

From what I've heard 2k is amazing for game play and even the switch version runs on the same engine and looks awesome.
    Super Mario Odyssey, $48 for Prime Members
    Super Mario Odyssey is only about a month away, and here’s a friendly reminder that if you have Amazon Prime, you can preorder it for $12 off (discount shown at checkout). This deal is valid up until release day, but Amazon’s been known to sell out of preorders of popular Nintendo games in the past, so it might behoove you to place your order early.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MGS V:Phantom Pain and Amnesisa:Collection free on psplus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finished XCOM 2 War of the Chosen

first final battle against one of the Chosen was the least fun I've ever had playing a video game , I had to put the game down for a couple weeks.

they still haven't addressed the fact that every encounter mostly comes down to who ran into who's line of sight. and with all the crazy weapons and abilities, cover and flanking hardly matter anymore, when you encounter a group of enemies, they better not survive the turn to even take a shot at you.

it was pretty fun/satisfying in the end though, the extra abilities you can add to your favorite soldiers really make them overpowered, my two snipers just mowed down that final mission..
    Sounds like fun. 2 sniper, 2 assault, and 2 medic was my loadout in the first XCOM. Looking forward to playing the sequels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MGS V:Phantom Pain and Amnesisa:Collection free on psplus
    That's been free from Skidrow for months tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phantom Pain was pretty awesome, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't get into phantom pain. Seemed pretty boring gameplay wise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Cuphead looks ing epic.

Xbox really ed up with available on windwos thing. The thought of purcasing xbox crossed my mind but then I realizd this is available on windows so....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone playing Divinity: Original Sin 2? The amount of 9s and 10s it's been receiving seems crazy and people throwing around words like "all-time classic" and "masterpiece". I'm playing the first one since I wanted to jump into the series and I'm having trouble getting into this kind of RPG game. The style just seems so antiquated but that's my fault I guess. It just reminds me of old ass games like Neverwinter Nights for example which I liked a lot but that was in a place and time, like 15 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuphead is great, if you are a Contra/Gunstar Heroes fan this is the game to play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Xbox really ed up with available on windwos thing. The thought of purcasing xbox crossed my mind but then I realizd this is available on windows so....
    You really thought about buying a console for a 20 dollar game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really thought about buying a console for a 20 dollar game?
    people are selling them for 190$ around here

Why not...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing the new digital version of FF9 that came out recently. I dont think I'll ever grow out of playing old FF games tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow Nioh is getting a PC release in November. That ran 60 fps on my Poorstation 4 so it should really fly on PC. Get in here DJR210.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/48...plete_Edition/

Thread Information