Page 33 of 376 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, @ current GPU prices..

600.00 bucks for a 1060?? Haha.. ing crypto mining gots ruining for the time being

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, once you play Witcher 3 there's absolutely no going back to that linear crap world. Play Witcher 3 on PC and experience the definitive version of the game. Running it at 80+ FPS is wonderful.

Also, welcome to the Master Race Lite
    Looking forward to playing 3 eventually tbh Witcher 1 & 2 were awfully short games. Still have played that open world Dragon Age yet either...2 was really BAD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward to playing 3 eventually tbh Witcher 1 & 2 were awfully short games. Still have played that open world Dragon Age yet either...2 was really BAD.
    Witcher 3 is one of the top 3 games I've ever played tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Witcher 3 is one of the top 3 games I've ever played tbh
    I think it's kind of overrated. It's amazing graphically but I though Dying Light was the best PC game of 2015.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's kind of overrated. It's amazing graphically but I though Dying Light was the best PC game of 2015.
    No ing way.. It deserves every praise it gets. They spent an incredible amount of time adding detail to this game, and went against the norm of open world "go here and fetch ___ and bring it back" crap filler side quests by adding actual story (that's surprisingly funny and engaging) to them. Great graphics, great game world, great combat systems with the oils etc to beat OP beasts.. Overall this is almost the perfect game for me, even dethroning the mighty Skyrim which I didn't believe you at first would be possible. I'd give it a 9/10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ing way.. It deserves every praise it gets. They spent an incredible amount of time adding detail to this game, and went against the norm of open world "go here and fetch ___ and bring it back" crap filler side quests by adding actual story (that's surprisingly funny and engaging) to them. Great graphics, great game world, great combat systems with the oils etc to beat OP beasts.. Overall this is almost the perfect game for me, even dethroning the mighty Skyrim which I didn't believe you at first would be possible. I'd give it a 9/10
    9/10 would be underrating the game IMO. I have it at 9.5/10. I'd put it in my top 20 games all time. For me it's #3 for 2015 though, with Bloodborne #1 and Dying Light #2. Both of those games have insane replayability. I played a NG+ on Bloodborne and have played through Dying Light three times. I loved Witcher 3 when I was playing it, but I haven't ever wanted to go back to it for a NG+. I did think it was awesome enough to squeak ahead of the amazing GTA V though (I know GTA V came out on 360/PS3 in 2013, but I consider it a 2015 game since that's when it came to PC).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9/10 would be underrating the game IMO. I have it at 9.5/10. I'd put it in my top 20 games all time. For me it's #3 for 2015 though, with Bloodborne #1 and Dying Light #2. Both of those games have insane replayability. I played a NG+ on Bloodborne and have played through Dying Light three times. I loved Witcher 3 when I was playing it, but I haven't ever wanted to go back to it for a NG+. I did think it was awesome enough to squeak ahead of the amazing GTA V though (I know GTA V came out on 360/PS3 in 2013, but I consider it a 2015 game since that's when it came to PC).
    so it's "overrated" because of a .5?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ..and funny thing is I STILL haven't finished the main quest of DL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so it's "overrated" because of a .5?
    I think calling it top 3 all-time is overrating it a bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ..and funny thing is I STILL haven't finished the main quest of DL
    You used to be so hyped on that game. I can't believe you never finished that . The Following DLC is a must also. It's one of the best DLC I have ever played, though TWC3's Blood and Wine is probably the greatest DLC ever made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You used to be so hyped on that game. I can't believe you never finished that . The Following DLC is a must also. It's one of the best DLC I have ever played, though TWC3's Blood and Wine is probably the greatest DLC ever made.
    Top 3 all time is where I'd place it.. It's that good for me. I like open world, gore, breathtaking vistas, etc.. I also like feeling the want to follow the story, whereas in a ton of games I find myself not even knowing what the is going on halfway through. Plus, this is the RARE game that actually made me laugh a few times. Besides GTA V, that doesn't happen much.

And yeah, me not finishing DL takes nothing away from what I think about it.. I recently started it again to get caught up with story again, just fell off the wagon again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, once you play Witcher 3 there's absolutely no going back to that linear crap world. Play Witcher 3 on PC and experience the definitive version of the game. Running it at 80+ FPS is wonderful.

Finally got it today, still installing/updating it, but downloaded Steam and want to see what I can play on this thing. i'm fairly new to all of this so ill just lists this specs out of the box:

intel i7 core
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti w/ 4gb ddrr5 ram
    16gb ddr4 ram

please tell me this is decent i know i dont need the beefed up processor but got the i7 vs the other i was looking at with the i5 as i will be using it for work also

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    witcher 3 combat is ASS.

after about 10 hours or so with 9s, and getting used to hacking..He is ing OP.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bought FF15 at redbox for $5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally got it today, still installing/updating it, but downloaded Steam and want to see what I can play on this thing. i'm fairly new to all of this so ill just lists this specs out of the box:

intel i7 core
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti w/ 4gb ddrr5 ram
    16gb ddr4 ram

please tell me this is decent i know i dont need the beefed up processor but got the i7 vs the other i was looking at with the i5 as i will be using it for work also
    Price will be the determining factor tbh...

But assuming you got a good price on that, yeah it's definitely better than decent. Use the HDMI out and run it on your TV, you should be playing most games at or near 60 FPS without compromising much more than a couple settings that hardly make a noticeable difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the whole in' point re , he's a Witcher. Believe me the game gets a lot harder as you go, there are a ton of scenarios that absolutely require you to boost your armor and sword, AND apply oils to even have a chance at beating certain monsters.. at the same time this isn't Dark Souls either.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

there's no going back to a lot of things after Witcher 3, it will raise your standards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the whole in' point re , he's a Witcher. Believe me the game gets a lot harder as you go, there are a ton of scenarios that absolutely require you to boost your armor and sword, AND apply oils to even have a chance at beating certain monsters.. at the same time this isn't Dark Souls either.
    I think he was talking about 9S from Nier being OP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many RTS game i can finally play...so many older games ive wanted to play but due to only being able to play on console didnt want to go back and endure ty graphics....might finally get around to playing Mass Effect 1 and 2, Bioshock, Dragon Age, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many RTS game i can finally play...so many older games ive wanted to play but due to only being able to play on console didnt want to go back and endure ty graphics....might finally get around to playing Mass Effect 1 and 2, Bioshock, Dragon Age, etc
    an underrated RTS - Wargame Air Land Battle or Red Dragon or w/e tf it's called.. Total War Rome II is good too if you like history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BloodBorne, sexy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BloodBorne, sexy.
    Hands down the game of the decade. I'd go as far as calling Bloodborne my favorite game since Zelda: A Link to the Past in 1992. Make sure to get the DLC, as it has some incredible boss fights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hands down the game of the decade. I'd go as far as calling Bloodborne my favorite game since Zelda: A Link to the Past in 1992. Make sure to get the DLC, as it has some incredible boss fights.
    After I finish the game I will get the DLC, looking great so far I went to that Unseen Place too early, and went to fight the electrical giant thing which is like the 9th boss when my last boss was the Blood Starving Beast, it took me a while but now I killed Vica and is easier, but those creeps that can kill you with 2 hits in that Unseen Place are bad people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After I finish the game I will get the DLC, looking great so far I went to that Unseen Place too early, and went to fight the electrical giant thing which is like the 9th boss when my last boss was the Blood Starving Beast, it took me a while but now I killed Vica and is easier, but those creeps that can kill you with 2 hits in that Unseen Place are bad people.
    You can't do the DLC right after finishing the game. You'll have to progress some hours in a NG+ or on a new game to be able to play the DLC. I would not want my first experience with the DLC to be in NG+, it's a lot harder than the base game IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Total War is the king of RTS but I prefer the original Rome and Medieval II with mods (Europa Barbarorum;LotR ). Replayability is second to none, and the campaigns can take months to complete.

Thread Information