San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you worked at Ubisoft tho
    Nope.
    Worked for an independent studio that is involved is Star Citizen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AC: Origins... just started... so far it looks great and it's a breath of fresh air for the series...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AC: Origins... just started... so far it looks great and it's a breath of fresh air for the series...
    Playing that currently as well. Really enjoying it so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoping it gets cracked soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always start those Arkham games but I never finish them.

#MambaMentality

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does it compare well to the Ezio Trilogy? I loved those games. This is the first AC in years that I'm interested in. I have heard it compared to Horizon Zero Dawn a lot. Do you think it's worthy of being put in the same class as such an epic game like Horizon?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does it compare well to the Ezio Trilogy? I loved those games. This is the first AC in years that I'm interested in. I have heard it compared to Horizon Zero Dawn a lot. Do you think it's worthy of being put in the same class as such an epic game like Horizon?
    I dont see the comparison at all.

Maybe because you can craft items and ? Otherwise I dont see it.

Origins has that same feel as the Ezio trilogy though. Has the potential to get a few more games out of this setting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skyrim VR is looking pretty epic for PS VR. Maybe that's the game that will convince to buy an Occulus Rift (no way I want to play it on PoorStation once it comes to Rift and Vive).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always start those Arkham games but I never finish them.

#MambaMentality
    I hardly finish games myself, but I actually did complete the first two Arkham games.. I have the latest, but haven't played more than a few minutes. Really good games IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It actually borrows stuff from a bunch of games, like RDR, the huge open world like GTA, etc... I'm barely 10% into the game right now, but so far it doesn't feel the same old rehash, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hardly finish games myself, but I actually did complete the first two Arkham games.. I have the latest, but haven't played more than a few minutes. Really good games IMO
    I stopped playing the first 2 Arkham games midway through.

I agree, great games tbh but I never had the time nor the patience.
    I'm more into sports and fighting games these days.

I'm considering BF2 but the solo mode is too short apparently and I'm not sure if I'll be interested in their online mode (which seems to be ty due to their locked super characters)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It actually borrows stuff from a bunch of games, like RDR, the huge open world like GTA, etc... I'm barely 10% into the game right now, but so far it doesn't feel the same old rehash, tbh...
    Are you playing on PC or PoorStation? If PC is it ing your cpu over like everything I have read about the game so far?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see the comparison at all.

Maybe because you can craft items and ? Otherwise I dont see it.

Origins has that same feel as the Ezio trilogy though. Has the potential to get a few more games out of this setting.
    , you played Persona 5? Holy that game is impressive. Doing hold ups and then demon negotiations in the battles is such a cool addition to normal turn based combat. Killer music too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , you played Persona 5? Holy that game is impressive. Doing hold ups and then demon negotiations in the battles is such a cool addition to normal turn based combat. Killer music too.
    Yep. But not long.

Just about 3 hours though so not really into the meat of it yet. Been playing Dreamfall Chapters a lot.

I'm behind on so many games that I'm having to prioritize .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Persona 5 is actually kind of difficult. It reminds me a bit of Fallout 2 when it comes to hardcore RPGs that can really kick your ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you playing on PC or PoorStation? If PC is it ing your cpu over like everything I have read about the game so far?
    Poorstation, tbh... Almost done with it. Just got me a code for The Frozen Wilds, so I'm gonna play that next.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Still playing AC Origins. Definitely a very solid game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poorstation, tbh... Almost done with it. Just got me a code for The Frozen Wilds, so I'm gonna play that next.
    Since you're a big fan of the franchise, how do you feel AC Origins compares to the rest of the series? I hated the first Assassins Creed (it was so repe ive) but AC 2 was spectacular. Then AC Brotherhood felt like it improved on AC 2. AC Revelations was good but a bit of a step down from AC 2 and AC Brotherhood. On AC 3 I got bored an hour or two in and never went back, and I haven't played any of Black Flag, Rogue, Unity, or Syndicate. Do you think it's as good as AC 2 or AC Brotherhood? Because that would make it a must buy the first time I see it for say $30.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since you're a big fan of the franchise, how do you feel AC Origins compares to the rest of the series? I hated the first Assassins Creed (it was so repe ive) but AC 2 was spectacular. Then AC Brotherhood felt like it improved on AC 2. AC Revelations was good but a bit of a step down from AC 2 and AC Brotherhood. On AC 3 I got bored an hour or two in and never went back, and I haven't played any of Black Flag, Rogue, Unity, or Syndicate. Do you think it's as good as AC 2 or AC Brotherhood? Because that would make it a must buy the first time I see it for say $30.
    If you see it for 30 get it.. If just for the environment alone..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cant go wrong with dat soundtrack too. Got that ancient egypt feel nailed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you see it for 30 get it.. If just for the environment alone..
    I thought you had patience to wait for the CPY sale. It doesn't rape your i5 like has been hyped?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely up there, IMO... it's not the best in the series, because you know the mechanics and what not, but they borrowed little things reminiscent from RDR, Far Cry, etc that kinda removes a bit the re-hash sensation from the last few games. Yes, there's still the synchronization and stuff, but at least the bits that feel like a re-hash like the naval battles and going back to the 'present' are kept to a minimum. Egypt mixes well with the game too, IMO.

I'm basically done with it, it's the only AC recently where I tried to do all the side quests and complete more of the game.

Thread Information