Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are going back home where we will get some home cooking and our role players will step up, we are fine, we will win game 5 and 6, book it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Spurs are getting backdoor swept. Memphis has all the momentum. This one's over.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, they won't. BDS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to believe in this team the way they flamed out the last two playoff runs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. Sending their whining fans home crying in game 6

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Spurs are getting backdoor swept. Memphis has all the momentum. This one's over.
    It is amazing to me, your commitment to trolling the Spurs forums as a Laker fan. You have been doing this since 2013, saying every year we were done, just stop dude, you are the biggest troll on this board.

Get a ing life and go root for lottery balls to bounce your way so your worthless ing lakers can finally win more than 30 games in a season you pathetic .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only bright side of this series is at least tony allen is hurt so these games arent blowouts

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to believe in this team the way they flamed out the last two playoff runs
    This Memphis team doesnt hold a candle to the 3rd seeded Clippers or OKC.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only bright side of this series is at least tony allen is hurt so these games arent blowouts
    Tony Allen is a traffic cone on offense, 0% chance he would make any difference, he may actually hurt them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is amazing to me, your commitment to trolling the Spurs forums as a Laker fan. You have been doing this since 2013, saying every year we were done, just stop dude, you are the biggest troll on this board.

Get a ing life and go root for lottery balls to bounce your way so your worthless ing lakers can finally win more than 30 games in a season you pathetic .
    I'm a Spurs fan, but I see the game for what it is. This team is playing pathetic basketball. If ISOs for Kawhi is the only way we can even contend against a seventh seeded team, then it's all over. I've been on this board since 2011 too. Not 2013.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a Spurs fan, but I see the game for what it is. This team is playing pathetic basketball. If ISOs for Kawhi is the only way we can even contend against a seventh seeded team, then it's all over. I've been on this board since 2011 too. Not 2013.
    You are a lying sack of , you are a Lakers fan, you have been outed before.

You literally post every ing year, including the years we won it all, that we are a garbage ing team that wont win . You are a ing clown, a meme, a worthless piece of with no life. Go hang out with your gayboys at Lakersground, I know you remember me because I have called you out every year the last few years, you are a troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a lying sack of , you are a Lakers fan, you have been outed before.

You literally post every ing year, including the years we won it all, that we are a garbage ing team that wont win . You are a ing clown, a meme, a worthless piece of with no life. Go hang out with your gayboys at Lakersground, I know you remember me because I have called you out every year the last few years, you are a troll.
    Lmao get out of here idiot. I've never been ousted as a Lakers fan. If you need to get out your anger because the Spurs are a trash team online so be it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got to see that you can play Davis against Grizz without being too exposed. Will be useful going forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My gut says Spurs win next game by double figures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we win in 7 tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao get out of here idiot. I've never been ousted as a Lakers fan. If you need to get out your anger because the Spurs are a trash team online so be it.
    You're not fooling anyone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao dude, you have been outed, I know you are hoping the new people here dont know but the veterans do know, you are a troll, a Lakers fan, and frankly its obvious anyways.

If anyone took a look at your post history it is 99% you talking about the Spurs. Go back to Lakersground get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not fooling anyone.
    Where's the proof?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got to see that you can play Davis against Grizz without being too exposed. Will be useful going forward.
    It was good to see Pop try him with really important minutes. Why not at this point? The majority of the Grizz are D League players. Watching Kawhi tonight reminded me of watching Jordan play the Jordan rules Pistons. I just wish Kawhi had Pippen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs don't win this series, things are worse than I thought. As it is, having a 7th seed take you to 6 games is pretty ing ridiculous. Its disgusting. The Spurs gave up 110 points to Memphis. I don't care it was in over-time.

The Spurs are supposed to be the best defensive team in the league and on the most important stage, they can't get stops against an offensively challenged Grizzlies squad. Memphis basically has 3 players, one of which is in his mid to late 30's. Once again, THE REGULAR SEASON doesn't mean jack . This team is exactly what your eyes say they are - a 1 man team surrounded by role players who don't take accountability or bring the juice.

Geezus, this shouldn't be tied. WTF?? This should have been a sweep without Parsons or Allen. ing Grizzlies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs don't win this series, things are worse than I thought. As it is, having a 7th seed take you to 6 games is pretty ing ridiculous. Its disgusting. The Spurs gave up 110 points to Memphis. I don't care it was in over-time.

The Spurs are supposed to be the best defensive team in the league and on the most important stage, they can't get stops against an offensively challenged Grizzlies squad. Memphis basically has 3 players, one of which is in his mid to late 30's. Once again, THE REGULAR SEASON doesn't mean jack . This team is exactly what your eyes say they are - a 1 man team surrounded by role players who don't take accountability or bring the juice.

Geezus, this shouldn't be tied. WTF?? This should have been a sweep without Parsons or Allen. ing Grizzlies.
    Agree 100%. If by some miracle of God the Spurs do come out against Memphis, they'll be beat up and exhausted... Meanwhile the Rockets and Warriors are lolligagging and messing around into the second round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn, that was a pretty strong truth nuke. I'll need to hit the hard booze now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm with OP. This game showed me we have a real chance despite KL and TP combining for 65 points and still losing. /s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Exactly, the defense is atrocious and the biggest reason for our problems. And everyone outside of Leonard and Tony being cucks isnt helping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree 100%. If by some miracle of God the Spurs do come out against Memphis, they'll be beat up and exhausted... Meanwhile the Rockets and Warriors are lolligagging and messing around into the second round.
    Your Lakers didn't even tank properly.

Thread Information