My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The last time we had the lineup like we've had it all year was Jan. 1, when we lost to Atlanta," Popovich said. "Last night [in Memphis on March 18] was the second time we lost with our full lineup. So from Jan. 1 to last night, we've had two losses with a full team without anybody out. So that made me feel a little bit better."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I'm really disappointed at all the injuries because he's never been able to get a consistent run," Popovich said. "When he did have that one period when he was consistent, he was playing great defense for us and keeping the team together; really making good decisions on what we needed to be doing offensively, you know on the pace of the game and that sort of thing. Then as the injuries started coming, he [has] starts and stops and starts and stops. He hasn't been able to get his rhythm back. That's why we're playing him [against Sacramento] on a back-to-back. We'll limit his minutes, but he's got to get out there and keep playing now down the stretch, and get back into a groove for us with the other players."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "But, from what I've seen, we're just not disciplined enough," Popovich said before the game even tipped off. "We've got to get a lot more disciplined if we want to be the last team standing, that's for sure."

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course synergy is a big deal. A lot of people on here don't understand that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course synergy is a big deal. A lot of people on here don't understand that .
    You mean you understand the head of the snake and willing to start the blood ritual to become a Parker bro?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean you understand the head of the snake and willing to start the blood ritual to become a Parker bro?
    I mean, we should make changes at the beginning of the season and not towards the end when we are "forced" to do.

Start Patty or Murray right off the bat.

It's also why I laughed at those lineups with Patty instead of Porker and people actually think it would be a negative lineup. it doesn't just have as much synergy right now as it could have if the Spurs could understand that porker can't make it the whole season. .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Popped verified what we already knew.
    He's counting on Parker to be the starting guard in the playoffs.
    If Parker is playing the correct role and facilitating, well okay.
    But if Pop is going to hang with him even when he sucks, will be a repeat of '15 and '16.
    Damn Murray of all the times to get hurt.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol said in the post game interview that he hopes we start seeing a consistent lineup soon because there's little games left to gain as much chemistry as possible.

Not a good sign when we're starting Bertans with 13 games left tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wants consistent line up, starts Bertans whilst the other starters were healthy.

Okay Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wants consistent line up, starts Bertans whilst the other starters were healthy.

Okay Pop.
    yeah, thats a head scratcher ... just weird

Thread Information