Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should have done a better job of securing it if he cared that much. That's about it. I hate that tax dollars were used in finding it.

I'm gonna avoid stepping in your hypothetical turds thx.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should have done a better job of securing it if he cared that much. That's about it. I hate that tax dollars were used in finding it.

He gave it to a league employee. He followed protocol. Had he put it in a site safe and the manager of the place taken it, would you say he didn't secure it well enough? Dude just won the Superbowl in the most GOAT fashion ever, and you expect him to be worried about his jersey? That's what team employees and security is for.

You're an idiot.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

He barely cares at all. He cared enough to tell someone it was missing, then make a joke about it, and then just celebrated his win. Two years ago, his SB49 jersey was stolen and there wasn't a peep about it in the media, because the Arizona law enforcement didn't put on a dog and pony show about finding the thief. The waste of taxpayer money is 100% on the Texas officials who made such a big deal of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gave it to a league employee. He followed protocol. Had he put it in a site safe and the manager of the place taken it, would you say he didn't secure it well enough? Dude just won the Superbowl in the most GOAT fashion ever, and you expect him to be worried about his jersey? That's what team employees and security is for.

You're an idiot.
    Lol protocol. You're missing the point.

I don't give a how he handles it, only that it's on him to handle it. If he doesn't care, I don't care. If he does care, I still don't care.

Don't spend tax dollar finding it. That's it. You're trying too hard to find turds that just aren't there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He barely cares at all. He cared enough to tell someone it was missing, then make a joke about it, and then just celebrated his win. Two years ago, his SB49 jersey was stolen and there wasn't a peep about it in the media, because the Arizona law enforcement didn't put on a dog and pony show about finding the thief. The waste of taxpayer money is 100% on the Texas officials who made such a big deal of it.
    I concur 100%. I just don't agree that it's on the locker room security team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gave it to a league employee. He followed protocol.

You're an idiot.
    Brady looked flustered as he searched his locker area at NRG Stadium but was unable to locate the game-worn jersey that he donned in leading the Patriots to a 34-28 overtime victory.

“It was right here. I know exactly where I put it,
    ” Brady said as he called the security staff and team equipment managers to assist in the search.
    Oh look. A turd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look. A turd.
    There's video of him handing it to a NFL/team employee. He later put it in a duffel bag in the locker room that requires a color coded pass, is protected full time by security and was full of other players and coaches.

He made a reasonable effort to secure the jersey. Any rational person would know that. You're still hurting. It's ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one said it was. You seem to think that rationality doesn't include thinking a secure location like that is adequate protection for a shirt. However security is responsible for checking passes, and they didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one said it was.
    Wait for it......

It's not on him that someone went into his locker and took it out of his bag. That's on the locker room security guards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one said it was. You seem to think that rationality doesn't include thinking a secure location like that is adequate protection for a shirt. However security is responsible for checking passes, and they didn't.
    Then let Brady sue security for failing to protect a shirt in a bag and see how that goes. Frankly, I don't give a about that.

All I really give a about is tax dollar being used on the hunt for a shirt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then let Brady sue security for failing to protect a shirt in a bag and see how that goes. Frankly, I don't give a about that.

Exactly.
    What real crimes and criminals were let go while Giselles uniform stealer was being hunted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You act like it was a manhunt. They looked at the video and there he was. After that, they just went through the steps required to let him know they knew, and that was that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You act like it was a manhunt. They looked at the video and there he was. After that, they just went through the steps required to let him know they knew, and that was that.
    Except for the part where the FBI went to Mexico to get the shirt.

Acevedo said police received a tip from an informant in Houston that led investigators to Mexico. In conjunction with FBI and Mexican authorities, they went to the suspect's known address and found the two jerseys.
    Your turd count in this thread alone is impressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except for the part where the FBI went to Mexico to get the shirt.
    Because they have to get involved in international crimes, jurisdiction and all. I know that doesn't make sense to you. Would be the same for a high profile 500K dollar painting if the whereabouts were known. The FBI did not hunt him down.
    Your turd count in this thread alone is impressive.
    Keep trying to float that turd schtick. It hasn't worked yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they have to get involved in international crimes, jurisdiction and all. I know that doesn't make sense to you. Would be the same for a high profile 500K dollar painting if the whereabouts were known. The FBI did not hunt him down.
    Yeah actually the FBI did hunt him down. Unless you're gonna spin the definition of "hunt" somehow.

And high profile paintings getting stolen too. I don't mind spending money/time prosecuting the thieves. I just don't like spending money on recovery of the items.

Keep trying to float that turd schtick. It hasn't worked yet.
    You brought up turd posts, not me, so i decided to keep score. You're losing badly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    me: "hey...my pair of jeans...the ones I wore when I picked up Fionna Applesnatch...someone stole them from my locker"
    cops: "so?"
    Fionna Apple is sooooooo skinny she doesn't even have a snatch. Liar.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yes, this is indeed a farce. The Lindbergh baby this wasn't, but in today's world, 5 SBs is Earth-shattering to most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah actually the FBI did hunt him down. Unless you're gonna spin the definition of "hunt" somehow.

And high profile paintings getting stolen too. I don't mind spending money/time prosecuting the thieves. I just don't like spending money on recovery of the items.

You brought up turd posts, not me, so i decided to keep score. You're losing badly.
    The FBI doesn't get involved until it's determined to be an international or crossing state lines affair. Without a suspect, how is that possible?
    Oh that's right, the NFL security team found the suspect and notified the FBI.
    Some manhunt. They knew the dude's name and where he lived, they just had to alert the Mexican authorities who carried out the search.
    How to you prosecute thieves without finding them? If the merchandise was yours, you'd want it found. It was found with the guy.
    You're still an idiot. Try harder.

I touch on something and let it go. You latch onto it and try to make a shtick of it. Like Dale (RIP), I am a trend setter, I set trends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough . People get stuff stolen all the time from bags, lockers, homes, etc. Boo hoo that his illusion of security was violated. If I had a shirt stolen from my locker at the gym, I would never take the time to report it. And if I'd had, I'd have no confidence that anyone would spend any time looking for it.
    me: "hey...my pair of jeans...the ones I wore when I picked up Fionna Applesnatch...someone stole them from my locker"
    cops: "so?"
    Pretty sure no one wants your pants or your shirt. If they were stolen and the value was assessed at half a million, the FBI would get involved if the crime crossed state lines. It wasn't that big a deal (previous articles were not traced) until the value assessment was made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI doesn't get involved until it's determined to be an international or crossing state lines affair. Without a suspect, how is that possible?
    Oh that's right, the NFL security team found the suspect and notified the FBI.
    Some manhunt. They knew the dude's name and where he lived, they just had to alert the Mexican authorities who carried out the search.
    How to you prosecute thieves without finding them? If the merchandise was yours, you'd want it found. It was found with the guy.
    You're still an idiot. Try harder.

I touch on something and let it go. You latch onto it and try to make a shtick of it. Like Dale (RIP), I am a trend setter, I set trends.
    The FBI went to Mexico to find a dude because he stole a shirt. It's stupid. You're stupid.

Lol "if the merch was mine I'd want it too." No .

Post another wall of turd. That'll teach me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI went to Mexico to find a dude because he stole a shirt. It's stupid. You're stupid.

Lol "if the merch was mine I'd want it too." No .

Post another wall of turd. That'll teach me.
    FBI was involved because a 500,000 dollar stolen item left the country. If it was a diamond or painting or a car, you'd have no problem with it.

You have a long record of senseless histrionics and poor life choices. Turds are right up your alley. Maybe you could find another freedom violating license plate.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    For the record, I was only here to semen shield Brady, though everyone probably already knew that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fionna Apple is sooooooo skinny she doesn't even have a snatch. Liar.
    Or...is she so skinny that snatch is all she has? Hmmmm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI was involved because a 500,000 dollar stolen item left the country. If it was a diamond or painting or a car, you'd have no problem with it.

You have a long record of senseless histrionics and poor life choices. Turds are right up your alley. Maybe you could find another freedom violating license plate.
    Yeah, I already noted that I'd have a problem with paintings. I'd have a problem with the FBI going after Tom's 500k car too.

That 2nd paragraph is a sad mess. It's a 4am drunk wet turd.

Thread Information