Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    jagger and joplin are great vocalists... they deserve credit. i know you love lists. go find any list you like with the greatest rock vocalists of all time. do the search yourself. fine one where mercury, jagger, joplin are't all high on the lists. here's a couple to get you warmed up. but i'd rather you go find a list with dylan higher than mercury

http://www.billboard.com/photos/6663...e-songs-top-50
    http://www.ranker.com/list/best-rock-vocalists/rockboy

Like I;ve told you before, you never really seem to pick up on things. Dylan does something different and as we have seen he makes it work. Think Howlin' Wolf, Joe er, Louis Armstrong...ok? They have a style that just grabs ya. NO....it's not your classic American Idol stuff, but it's not suppose to be.

Dude, I;ve never seen anyone who needs things so deeply explained to them like you. You can't tell I prefer a gruffer approach to rock than what Freddie Mercury brings? Wow~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    surely avante, the master of lists, will be able to find one, somewhere in the corner of the internet that says dylan is a better rock and roll vocalist than mercury. i'll be waiting.
    Bob Dylan has a unique style, he is an original and his place in Rock & Roll on a much higher place than Freddie Mercury.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Bob Dylan has a unique style, he is an original and his place in Rock & Roll on a much higher place than Freddie Mercury.
    find a list that calls dylan a better rock and roll vocalist than freddie mercury. basically, find anybody that agrees with you on this. i looked around for 10-15 minutes and looked at 20+ rankings, all of which had mercury easily ahead of dylan, many having him #1.

i get that your opinion differs, and that's cool... but its yours alone, not some objective fact

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    find a list that calls dylan a better rock and roll vocalist than freddie mercury. basically, find anybody that agrees with you on this. i looked around for 10-15 minutes and looked at 20+ rankings, all of which had mercury easily ahead of dylan, many having him #1.

i get that your opinion differs, and that's cool... but its yours alone, not some objective fact
    Where did I ever say Bob Dylan was a great vocalist or better than anyone? Show me. What I said was what he is trying to sell he does it as well as anyone and his record sales prove that out.

This is not Bob Dylan.

Not stick an acoustic guitar and a rack harmonica on Freddie Mercury, and he's trying to sell Rainy Day Women....hahaha~!~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    so after about 30 minutes of searching and not finding anything, you give up your argument that bob dylan is a better vocalist than freddie mercury. cool

be honest, of all the lists you looked up just now, in how many of them was mercury #1 overall? be honest, avante. because when i google "greatest rock and roll vocalists of all time" and click on the lists on the first couple of pages, he's #1 in quite a few of them

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so after about 30 minutes of searching and not finding anything, you give up your argument that bob dylan is a better vocalist than freddie mercury. cool

be honest, of all the lists you looked up just now, in how many of them was mercury #1 overall? be honest, avante. because when i google "greatest rock and roll vocalists of all time" and click on the lists on the first couple of pages, he's #1 in quite a few of them
    I didn't look up any lists for just singers. I look at songs. A song has a lot more going on than just the vocals. Dean Martin can sings circles around most rockers so what, I don't care for his songs. Those country singers would destroy the rockers, so what.

Freddie Mercury can sing but the songs he sings suck. I;m guessing teenage girls like Queen and their songs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    thats convenient. we are having a discussion about best vocalist. i ask you to find a list. just about every list on the internet has my guy higher

now you conveniently decide that we aren't talking about singers

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thats convenient. we are having a discussion about best vocalist. i ask you to find a list. just about every list on the internet has my guy higher

now you conveniently decide that we aren't talking about singers
    The thing is you STILL haven't got what I;m saying, wow~~~~~ Do you really think anyone thinks Bob Dylan is a better singer than well...anyone? Dude, Dylan can't sing, that isn't real obvious? BUT...it's his combo of lyrics, guitar/harmonica and the way he sells his songs. I love his sound, that nasal delivery. He can't be mistaken for anyone else. I prefer his sound to that of Freddie Mercury when it comes to rock and roll....ok? I don't want an opera singer doing rock songs, ok? I don't what perfection....YUCK~~~~

You really have to be told all that?

Rock and roll guy, rock and roll...ok? Now if we are talking soul. R&B...NOW....the vocalist means everything.

Let me guess, you don't get any of that do ya?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    im sorry your search for lists went so poorly that you know have to act like we weren't talking about vocalists

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    im sorry your search for lists went so poorly that you know have to act like we weren't talking about vocalists
    Do you really think there is anyone in the world who thinks Bob Dylan is a better singer than Freddie Mercury or ayone else? Dude, why not pay attention to what is being said, ok?

ONE MORE TIME

Tony Bennett can sing circles around Dr. John...but....no way he can sell the stuff Dr.John trys to sell. Same with Bob Dylan, his vocals are PERFECT for what's he's seliing.

See where I say.....Same with Bob Dylan, his vocals are PERFECT for what he's selling.

Now think, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Avante ITT:

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Do this stupid, try actually reading what is being said ok ya ing idiot? If ya had of you'd see what I'm talking about here.
    EVERYBODY knows the thing with Bob Dylan.

Here ya go moron.

Stupid, are YOU ever going to come out from under all of us and YOU actually do something?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I;ve never seen so many total morons in one place before, its actually weird. It's as if this place is a magnet for dummies. Nobody ever picks up on anything, wow~~~~ You have to actually get out a crayon and draw pictures, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~

How could anyone think Bob Dylan is a great vocalist? Are you kidding me? What I'm saying is what he's trying to do with his style is working, his success has proven that. He is an original and unique. And a legend and one of the great rockers. His music will totally outlive anything Queen ever did. And I and others would rather listen to him than that wimpy/ gy Freddie Mercury .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    why do you get so buttmad old man

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Same with Bob Dylan, his vocals are PERFECT for what's he's seliing.

See where I say.....Same with Bob Dylan, his vocals are PERFECT for what he's selling.

Now think, ok?
    Yeah...he was so perfect that almost every artist that covered a Dylan song did it better.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    why do you get so buttmad old man
    I like to expose the true idiots, it's funny watching them. So I play a role, then kick back and laugh my ass off.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah...he was so perfect that almost every artist that covered a Dylan song did it better.
    I'm in a Mississippi Delta blues mood, try pre 1930. Let me guess, ya don't get it?

Bob Dylan is unique and different, a lot like Tom Waits, Woody Guthrie. NOBODY, can do what they did/do. So when I'm in a Tom Waits mood, guess what? Same with Bob Dylan, there is only one Bob Dylan.

I like stuff more hard edged than that sissy we see from the got Freddie Mercury....ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I like stuff more hard edged than that sissy we see from the got Freddie Mercury....ok?
    Ok Chester Molester.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok Chester Molester.
    Biker bar in west Texas, imagine these guys watching some video of Freddie Mercury prancing around like a little singing like a sissy, ha~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Biker bar in west Texas, imagine these guys watching some video of Freddie Mercury prancing around like a little singing like a sissy, ha~~~~~
    You've never been to West Texas. They might love Freddie Mercury.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who the is Humphrey Bogard?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You've never been to West Texas. They might love Freddie Mercury.
    Would you bet on that?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who the is Humphrey Bogard?
    Bored?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your social life must be on fire.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Would you bet on that?
    You said you'd never been east of Arizona or some like that. No, won't bet with someone who lies about the facts that the bet is based on.

Thread Information