Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why does it have to be romantic? LMAO

How lame are you guys that you think that every time a married couple goes out to dinner it has to be some kind of romantic evening? If I want to take my wife to a romantic place then of course I am not taking her there. That's just stupid. I'm also not going to Chili's or Outback or some other lame ass place either.
    Not the most adept at detecting sarcasm, I see.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How many times has she hit you?
    Pshhh.. That was twice, and I deserved it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pshhh.. That was twice, and I deserved it
    Was dpg locked in the basement?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fake laughter ^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ real anger.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was that in Longview by chance?
    Right here in SA. Place got shut down for pros ution iirc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You going to the ter place and calling Chili's lame is by default implying that it's better.
    I called it lame as a "romantic" restaurant. In those cases, all of the above mentioned restaurants are lame.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This guy trying to flip the script because he takes his woman to a ter restaurant

No one said it has to be romantic every time you eat but you're an embarassment of a guy IMVHO if you take your girl to Twin Peaks/Hooters.
    LMAO That is hilarious. How sad and pathetic is your life that you can't go to one of those places without being able to control yourself around those women? If you can't take your women there she is either fat, ugly, got you on a leash or all of the above.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What a weird argument. I wonder if Chilis new slogan should be, "our food is slightly better than Hooters and you won't get pubes in your artichoke dip." "At least not that you'll see."

And y'all for hating on Chili's and Outback anyway.
    Bull ! I've had many of pubes mixed in my blooming onions at Outback. The down undah special.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LMAO That is hilarious. How sad and pathetic is your life that you can't go to one of those places without being able to control yourself around those women? If you can't take your women there she is either fat, ugly, got you on a leash or all of the above.
    What? What kind of middle school logic is this? If you can't take your woman to a ty breasturant it's "US" who has the problem? K.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Damn, yall just like to debate everything. A niggra was just pointing out the he never saw the wait staff at Twin Peaks wear lingerie before. The wife was just teasin me about lookin, how could a niggra not look? She could give to s about them hoes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn, yall just like to debate everything. A niggra was just pointing out the he never saw the wait staff at Twin Peaks wear lingerie before. The wife was just teasin me about lookin, how could a niggra not look? She could give to s about them hoes.
    You seem like a good dude. My comments were just more high level about this type of thing you see vs you. I'm not saying every woman cares or that yours secretly resents you

I'm just saying, high level, I personally don't understand why anyone would even do this regardless of whether or not your woman actually cares.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You seem like a good dude. My comments were just more high level about this type of thing you see vs you. I'm not saying every woman cares or that yours secretly resents you

I'm just saying, high level, I personally don't understand why anyone would even do this regardless of whether or not your woman actually cares.
    Well its a sportbar with decent food and a lot of TVs. Nothing wrong with nice looking waitresses. Eye candy is all good. Lingerie during the day on a weekend though?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well its a sportbar with decent food and a lot of TVs. Nothing wrong with nice looking waitresses. Eye candy is all good. Lingerie during the day on a weekend though?
    Listen...Jack Reacher was a big guy. Got it? And you think that Tom Cruise who checks in at about 4'8"???? YOU SHOOT SICK PEDOS IN THE HEAD. that's what you do. ER!

Me: Hey Judy...that lebomb at Spurstalk can't even name the top 10 sprinters from Nevada.
    Judy: what's Spurstalk?
    Me: YOU THINK THEY LET 12 yeawr OLds work the bar??? THey didn't tell us anything
    Judy: oh...
    Me: You think you'd just stay on the ship?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I disagree. I actually like some of the food at Tilted Kilt and so does my wife. Not to mention most of those places have a million TVs and serve cold ass beer. Their beer selections are getting better and better too.
    They are holes with horrible hygiene. Ignore the police snipers on the roof.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeah I just like to argue. Oh and call people's wives ugly and fat. I honestly don't care if people go or not.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    just in general, those places are corny as . If you're like 18-28 and bro'ing it up with your bros, then I get the reasons to go to those restaurants. I've been plenty of times, but once you're a grown ass man how is there any appeal? If you're so obsessed with s that you can't make it through lunch without em, then just go to a strip club. And yeah, taking a girl there is basically telling her you're a man-baby.
    Hooters wings are reason enough....still my favorite.

Thread Information