My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that dunk was actually pretty impressive. Didn't think he had that in him anymore, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish the Spurs had gone after him when he was a FA a few years ago. He would've been a great backup to Kawhi.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Damn. Still delivering a few blows against father time tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, he'll be playing till he's 50 at that rate. He needs to do that in a game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol 83k+ posts and can't embed a tweet

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy

He could easily win the dunk championship today. But Im sure Grizz and NBA too scared he could blow out his 40 year old knee in front of millions on national tv

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real players avoid that contest until the RS starts, and that's when Harden and Westbrook go into false advertisement mode.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Vince kinda ruined the dunk contest. Hasnt been the same since the early 2000's.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vince kinda ruined the dunk contest. Hasnt been the same since the early 2000's.
    I disagree he ruined anything. There was some good dunk contests after that. A lot of ones, but a few good ones.

Also, I thought that 2000 dunk contest was awesome. In my opinion, Tracy McGrady and Steve Francis were awesome in it too. I thought all three had impressive dunks almost the whole way through it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like he considered doing the dunk contest this year, maybe he will do one more before he retires. Vince Carter in the dunk contest at 40+ would actually make the event interesting. Could you imagine if he has a crazy dunk or wins? The place would go nuts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I disagree he ruined anything. There was some good dunk contests after that. A lot of ones, but a few good ones.

Also, I thought that 2000 dunk contest was awesome. In my opinion, Tracy McGrady and Steve Francis were awesome in it too. I thought all three had impressive dunks almost the whole way through it.
    Yeah I mean the j rich ones were great too , I was just implying that era of the dunk contest was exciting, and then sort of fell of a cliff. I wouldn't mind switching it out for a 1v1 comp. that would have major potential , no one wants to get beaten 1 on 1 especially on national tv. I feel it would be compe ive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I mean the j rich ones were great too , I was just implying that era of the dunk contest was exciting, and then sort of fell of a cliff. I wouldn't mind switching it out for a 1v1 comp. that would have major potential , no one wants to get beaten 1 on 1 especially on national tv. I feel it would be compe ive.
    That's why it won't fly. today's NBA players don't have the guts to compete. Whereas you had Jordan and Nique duking it out back in the day, and major stars like Vince, kemp, dr J or drexler would join. Now you get lebron chickening out all the time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's why it won't fly. today's NBA players don't have the guts to compete. Whereas you had Jordan and Nique duking it out back in the day, and major stars like Vince, kemp, dr J or drexler would join. Now you get lebron chickening out all the time.
    Yup, it's pretty soft, and everyone is worried about their reputation. I mean I don't blame them with all these lucrative contracts that are flying around. Sadly it makes the game less entertaining.

Thread Information