San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Debate rages but Spurs vs Houston seems to be the consensus:

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/03/2...tion=blogtable

Cleveland gets the occasional love too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing how great the bench has been. The Spurs wouldn't have the record they have if they weren't pitching in above their due. I can understand PATFO standing pat with the bench guys. They are all contributing (maybe Forbes and Anthony not that much but on minutes played their share is super small.

They took into account each players share and minutes played. Credit to the guys. It's obvious there are starting quality level players in the bench and others that are very good within the system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is Pau a starter, or a bench player? If he's bench, then it's not close - the Spurs have the best bench in the NBA. But Dedmon as a starter really makes their SL suspect.

If the Spurs can go deep into the playoffs, it really is going to be the story of team vs. individuals. Guys like Westbrook, Harden, and LeBron are going to play a load of minutes in the playoffs. So they are going to see a lot of time against the bench of whoever they are playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice numbers from our second unit. Thanks for sharing this article

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs can go deep into the playoffs, it really is going to be the story of team vs. individuals. Guys like Westbrook, Harden, and LeBron are going to play a load of minutes in the playoffs. So they are going to see a lot of time against the bench of whoever they are playing.
    I can't see the issue of Pop matching Kawhis's minutes with LeBron/whoever min

At some point of Kawhi's career, Pop has to play him significantly more minutes in playoffs than in regular season...

The same with Danny's minutes if he will be our Harden stopper, should match his playing time too.

Thread Information