Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs don't GAF about healthcare, at any cost to citizens, or at any level of "freedom of access and choice".

AHCA is fundamentally $100Bs in tax cuts for the 1%.

And it's the 1%/VRWC/KockBros who own and dictate to the Freedom Kockus.
    Wrong.

Once you legally become an adult in this country, during what time period did you experience a good life in this country?

No love it or leave it, but you really seem To need to get the out of here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can show you tweets that say anything. You seriously treat twitter as a legit source??
    Says the RT news fan...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus H. Christ, you've been totally conned if you believe that stupid .
    He he was a jungle fighter in Nicaragua.
    But now he has employees in Mexico and Russia.

So... moving on.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong.

Once you legally become an adult in this country, during what time period did you experience a good life in this country?

If this bill makes it out of the house I don't see how you could argue against boo's assertion. The savings in Ryan's bill are going to come from a lot of the sickest dropping out of the insurance market when they can't afford $15000 a year for their insurance with the ACA subsidies killed. This bill is pure cancer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong.

... pfarten being a good German, a wannabe Shutzstaffel, criminalizing dissent, deporting dissenters as unAmerican.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's taken the best option but he is going to have pie on his face when the vote fails. there is no dropping of the mic.
    Why? He will say he tried his best but swamp monsters prevented him from succeeding. With that statement he will basically seal his 2nd term election

Win win

Huge win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash ain't the risk to Ryan.

Ryan's risk is the strict obstructionist Freedom Kockus, the Kockus that brought down Boner.

That Kockus is the group of about 30 reps against AHCA because it's not horrible enough to Americans.

They want Ryan gone, too, replaced with one of their own bomb-throwers.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-24-2017 at 12:07 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? He will say he tried his best but swamp monsters prevented him from succeeding. With that statement he will basically seal his 2nd term election

Win win

Huge win
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I still think it's going to pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean er made it sound like the votes simply aren't there as of right now and holding the vote is simply a desperate attempt to put public pressure on the holdouts to go along.

I'm 99% certain it fails. The freedom caucus crowd doesn't know how to govern. If they weren't afraid to hold out this long, they aren't going to be afraid to make their vote official.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean er made it sound like the votes simply aren't there as of right now and holding the vote is simply a desperate attempt to put public pressure on the holdouts to go along.
    Dear Leader knows how much the teabaggers have been foaming at the mouth to repeal Obamacare for 8 years now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Leader knows how much the teabaggers have been foaming at the mouth to repeal Obamacare for 8 years now.
    This bill isn't a real repeal. Everyone on capital hill knows that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Vowed Never To Cut Medicaid — Now Guess What He’s Trying To Do

But the legislation that Trump has aggressively promoted, and that Congress is expected to vote on Thursday, appears to do exactly that. It would reduce Medicaid spending by hundreds of billions of dollars over 10 years, compared with current law, while dramatically altering the financing of a program that covers 70 million Americans.

The White House, however, says it is not "cutting" Medicaid.

What the White House says

But when the Congressional Budget Office issued its initial analysis of the Republican health care bill, its verdict on Medicaid was quite clear: Spending on the program would decrease and millions fewer people would be enrolled over the next decade, compared to current law.

Why?

The Affordable Care Act expanded Medicaid to allow more people to enroll.

The GOP bill both phases out that expansion and fundamentally restructures the overall program's financing, capping the federal government's contributions at a certain amount for each person enrolled.

"We are capping the growth rate of the program, not cutting it,"

a White House official said, speaking on condition of anonymity to address the matter more candidly. The official argued that the formula being used to calculate federal Medicaid spending increases at a higher rate than the program's spending has recently grown.

Nonetheless, the bottom line from the CBO, the independent scorekeepers of what legislation would do, was that

Medicaid spending would be $880 billion less over 10 years under the bill than if the current system remained in place.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-vo...-cut-medicaid/

Ryan is cutting Medicaid, and Medicare is up next.

Medicare/Medicaid: the White Whale to be harpooned, on which Captain Ahab Ryan has monomaniacally staked his career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My sources are telling me they already told Trump it wont pass. Mo need to vote tbqh

Trump is preparing his first 2020 reelection speech slated for later today. Major win

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRUMP TO BLAME PAUL RYAN IF TRUMPCARE DEFEATED, PREPARING TO PUBLICLY SAVAGE HIM

The Hill:

Recriminations have begun flying among Republicans even before the House votes Friday on a plan that aims to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.

President Trump and House Republican leadership are adamant that the bill, led the American Health Care Act, must pass. But that outcome was in deep doubt on Friday morning, as lawmakers on both flanks of the GOP expressed skepticism.

Trump will be seriously damaged if the legislation goes down to defeat.

The moment of political peril is exposing the deepest fault line in the new era of Republican control in Washington — the unhealed wound between Trump loyalists and the GOP establishment personified by Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), which dates back to last year’s presidential race.

Criticism of Ryan from Trump World is erupting into the open.

Perceived Ryan allies such as White House chief of staff Reince Priebus are also in the loyalists’ sights.

Complaints range from the contents of the legislation itself to the decision to press for healthcare reform before moving on to other big-ticket items in the president’s agenda, notably tax reform.

The sequencing was “a blunder,” one Trump ally told The Hill on condition of anonymity, adding that “Reince put way too much trust in Ryan.”

https://theintellectualist.co/trump-...ly-savage-him/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My sources are telling me they already told Trump it wont pass. Mo need to vote tbqh

Trump is preparing his first 2020 reelection speech slated for later today. Major win
    Are you tired of winning yet?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First? Dear Leader has already given several 2020 campaign speeches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gingrich wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No vote. The bill is dead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Leader just pulled the bill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would have passed if not for the millions of illegal votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless Ryan does overnight surgery to the bill it will still be a failed Bill.
    No, it's done. They've admitted that they can't change it to gain votes without losing as many or more votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good news! My abuelita will keeep her insurance and Trump has the best slogan to win 2020

"Repeal Obamacare".

ing genius

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information