Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Racist Maryland man who fatally stabbed black New Yorker admits his intent to kill African-American men

A white Army vet intent on killing black men stalked one potential victim before setting his sights on another — quenching his racist thirst by driving a sword through a man in Midtown, police said.

The 26-inch weapon — with an 18-inch blade — pierced the victim’s chest just above his heart and exited his back before pinging against the sidewalk on Monday night.
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda....icle-1.3005263

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    He is not a terrorist

He is just insane

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Racist Maryland man who fatally stabbed black New Yorker admits his intent to kill African-American men
    Rikers island is going to be loads of fun for this guy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nowhere in the News.

Sad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Rikers island is going to be loads of fun for this guy.
    They'll protect him. It's up to the guards to make his life a living .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Nowhere in the News.
    i wonder how anybody heard about it

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    New Fox didn't cover this??!?!?!? WOW. Too busy with Trump-a-Mania and witch hunts to continue the race agenda??! Why??!!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is a site/forum out there called CASTEFOOTBALL. A bunch of white guys making every excuse in the book as to why whites can't hang with blacks when it comes to sprinting, speed positions in football, long jumping, basketball, hurdling. I went in as Blind Dawg.

After totally kicking their ass. all their assses with one stat after stat after stat proving..we simply suck..(I as a white guy accepting the facts). Yep....got banned.

How could anyone not like blacks? I get not liking Mexicans, but why blacks?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    There is a site/forum out there called CASTEFOOTBALL. A bunch of white guys making every excudse in the book as to why whites can't hang with blacks when it comes to sprinting, speed positions in football, long jumping, basketball, hurdling. I went in as Blind Dawg.

After totally kicking their ass. all their assses with one stat after stat after stat proving..we simply suck..(I as a white guy accepting the facts). Yep....got banned.

How could anyone not like blacks? I get not liking Mexicans, but why blacks?
    I like you Avante, but you're a suspected white supremacist fam.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like you Avante, but you're a suspected white supremacist fam.
    I started running track and playing football as soon as I could, yep, just a little kid. The only little kids that could hang with me were black. Right off the bat they got my respect and friendship.

I am that white guy with that rhythm, I'm a dancer, once again where does that take me, yep, in with others like me...blacks. I was a sprinter, running back, I'm closer to blacks than I am whites. More than once I was the only white guy in the bar/club. I was with black buddies.

If some redneck starts running down blacks with me around he will have a problem.

Caste Football

From Metapedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    Caste Football is a sports website and discussion forum covering issues of sport, race and affirmative action bias in favour of Blacks, particularly with a focus on the United States. The website claims that Whites are deliberately discriminated against in the selection process for 119 Division I-A major college football for certain American football positions, regardless of talent level (stopping them progressing to the NFL). Some of the forum members are critical of argued Jewish influence in this and other sports such as boxing. Other sports such as track and field, baseball, NBA, hockey, UFC, association football, tennis, golf are also covered.
    Caste Football affiliates with the American Nationalist Union. Yet it has garnered praise even from those unfavorable to its politics for speaking about little-mentioned discrimination in contemporary sports. On October 12, 2010 Deron Snyder authored a sympathetic review of the site for the Black online magazine The Root. While taking issue with Caste Football's White nationalist alignment, he likened the situation of White athletes to the past experiences of Blacks, asking, "The folks behind this website argue that whites are shut out of key positions in sports. Sound familiar?" Writing from a race denialist perspective, he concurred with the site's claim that Black athletic superiority is more nurture than nature, and likened anti-White bias in sports to belief in White intellectual superiority. He wrote that he understood White pride in the few White athletes who are successful in Black-dominant positions, and found it legitimate.[1]
    Last edited by Avante; 03-23-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No place is more passionate about football than the south. So what would those schools have done if they didn't have to allow the black athlete in? And, how cool would it have been if the black athletes boycotted Alabama, Auburn, Texas, Georgia etc etc?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I started running track and playing football as soon as I could, yep, just a little kid. The only little kids that could hang with me were black. Right off the bat they got my respect and friendship.

I am that white guy with that rhythm, I'm a dancer, once again where does that take me, yep, in with others like me...blacks. I was a sprinter, running back, I'm closer to blacks than I am whites. More than once I was the only white guy in the bar/club. I was with black buddies.

If some redneck starts running down blacks with me around he will have a problem.

Caste Football

From Metapedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    Caste Football is a sports website and discussion forum covering issues of sport, race and affirmative action bias in favour of Blacks, particularly with a focus on the United States. The website claims that Whites are deliberately discriminated against in the selection process for 119 Division I-A major college football for certain American football positions, regardless of talent level (stopping them progressing to the NFL). Some of the forum members are critical of argued Jewish influence in this and other sports such as boxing. Other sports such as track and field, baseball, NBA, hockey, UFC, association football, tennis, golf are also covered.
    Caste Football affiliates with the American Nationalist Union. Yet it has garnered praise even from those unfavorable to its politics for speaking about little-mentioned discrimination in contemporary sports. On October 12, 2010 Deron Snyder authored a sympathetic review of the site for the Black online magazine The Root. While taking issue with Caste Football's White nationalist alignment, he likened the situation of White athletes to the past experiences of Blacks, asking, "The folks behind this website argue that whites are shut out of key positions in sports. Sound familiar?" Writing from a race denialist perspective, he concurred with the site's claim that Black athletic superiority is more nurture than nature, and likened anti-White bias in sports to belief in White intellectual superiority. He wrote that he understood White pride in the few White athletes who are successful in Black-dominant positions, and found it legitimate.[1]

Avante with the goods!!!

Funny, I went to a predominantly white high school. Most of my friends were athletes since I played basketball. I had a lot of country, and rocker friends. I sat next to a couple of niggras in school.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante with the goods!!!

Funny, I went to a predominantly white high school. Most of my friends were athletes since I played basketball. I had a lot of country, and rocker friends. I sat next to a couple of niggras in school.
    Tall and fast, big and fast, that agility, elusiveness, that belongs to blacks. Why play silly ass games when we all see it? There are no white guys who can run like a Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders, O.J.Simpson. Where is that big fast white Randy Moss?

There isn't one white cornerback in todays NFL, the reason is they don't have the speed.

Where is that fast Mexican, that fast Chinaman, that fast Pollock?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Tall and fast, big and fast, that agility, elusiveness, that belongs to blacks. Why play silly ass games when we all see it? There are no white guys who can run like a Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders, O.J.Simpson. Where is that big fast white Randy Moss?

There isn't one white cornerback in todays NFL, the reason is they don't have the speed.

Where is that fast Mexican, that fast Chinaman, that fast Pollock?

Craig James was big and fast. SMU

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Craig James was big and fast. SMU
    And who on that SMU team was bigger and faster?

James ran a 9.6 for yards, that pales in comparison to what...

Big and fast

O.J.Simpson
    Bo Jackson
    Herschel Walker
    Eric erson
    Adrian Peterson
    Marcus Dupree

....ran.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    And who on that SMU team was bigger and faster?

James ran a 9.6 for yards, that pales in comparison to what...

Big and fast

O.J.Simpson
    Bo Jackson
    Herschel Walker
    Eric erson
    Adrian Peterson
    Marcus Dupree

....ran.
    erson

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

And since the days of Craig James what other big fast white RB has SMU had?

Thread Information