Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is a choking jump shooting got and he'll choke again when it matters. I trust TP more than I do that got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to Aldridge is not the problem, and they actually need more of it.

The way Aldridge is responding to them going to him is the problem. Fadeaway after fadeaway is not going to get the job done in the playoffs.
    He shoots turnaround jumpers out of the post when they force him baseline. That has been a staple of all the post greats like Wilt, McHale, Hakeem, and Duncan. If they let him to the middle he has all sorts of moves. He shoots his midrange at a good percentage so it's hardly a problem. Nobody complained when McDyess and Duncan shot them and he is a better shooter.

What I would like to see is him hanging out in the corner instead of the slot when he is the off man on pnr's. He can hit those corner 3's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 words that have made the Spurs a success for years: equal opportunity offence

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does LMA have to be the only 2nd scoring option? I mean if LMA is hot, fine. If he is not, we die a slow 4 Dumb death.
    Why not have the entire team be the 2nd scoring option? Ball movement.

I'm not buying the notion that we cannot be a version of 2014. Beautiful Game Lite.
    Sucks balls that Murray is out.
    Totally. Thats why Im a proponent of LA driving more instead of jumpshooting, so he can kick out, but as he said in an interview with Bill Schoenig before the Memphis game, hes been in his head too much lately and then he came out and buried all those jumpers. Theres only so much he can change in one season, and he is trying, sometimes you have to do what comes naturally.

But yeah, ball movement is crucial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just Pop's admiration for Steve Kerr. Pop's trying to prove he can build the team around outside jumpers, ala the Warriors.
    LMA is Steph Curry to Leonard's Klay Thompson

Thread Information