Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop being Pop? Kawhi in the post is much more efficient than Aldridge... Not to mention if Aldridge sets a pick while kawhi is in the post, that possible curl action would be unstoppable (sort of like what Chris Paul does when he posts up point guards)...the dump to Aldridge should be situational and not the norm...kawhi can create much more opportunities as the focal point than vice versa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as it's not Parker

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Praying got ass OP finally makes a good thread one day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The offense would run better with LMA as the focal point. The defense would be easier too. Obviously, that's assuming Aldridge can be as individually effective as Kawhi, and he simply hasn't been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want LA to take the ball to the hoop. If he's going to shoot jumpers, it's best that they are from outside the arc. Dude shoots a great percentage from deep. Plus, its an extra point.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winning is more important than awards. Aldridge has to be a volume scorer, the other non-Kawhi players just aren't good enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need Aldridge to be involved in the offense if they are going to have any sort of chance. Now is the time to try to get him in a rhythm, and give something for other teams to gameplan against.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been happy to see this, I don't think Kawhi gives a tbh about MVP - going through LMA is what a lot of us have been wanting around here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop being Pop? Kawhi in the post is much more efficient than Aldridge... Not to mention if Aldridge sets a pick while kawhi is in the post, that possible curl action would be unstoppable (sort of like what Chris Paul does when he posts up point guards)...the dump to Aldridge should be situational and not the norm...kawhi can create much more opportunities as the focal point than vice versa

Duncans accomplishments just keep getting better all the time, aye?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what? We need LMA playing well to get to the promise land. It's a small sacrifice for hopefully a bigger prize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to Aldridge is not the problem, and they actually need more of it.

The way Aldridge is responding to them going to him is the problem. Fadeaway after fadeaway is not going to get the job done in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The way Aldridge is responding to them going to him is the problem. Fadeaway after fadeaway is not going to get the job done in the playoffs.
    He's actually been much more aggressive going into the paint the past couple games imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That would require an ad-just-ment.

Not sure that is gonna happen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't really care who is the focal point and about any individual's stats or awards above the team. If a certain player needs to be the focal point for the Spurs to have the best chance to win, then that is all I'm interested in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs have to rely on KL taking over to win games, every game, they have no chance at the LOB. They must have a confident, solid 2nd option (3rd, 4th...); LA has been a playoff stud in the past, but has become passive this season; that must change, or the Spurs are doomed. If it means dropping a couple of RS games to TRY to get him going, so be it. If he doesn't get hi mojo up, Spurs are doomed - if he does get some confidence, and starts drawing significant defensive attention? There's a chance....(cue Dumb and Dumber reference)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The offense would run better with LMA as the focal point. The defense would be easier too. Obviously, that's assuming Aldridge can be as individually effective as Kawhi, and he simply hasn't been.
    And the offense would run better better with Tony as the focal point if he wasn't a TOSB, but you have to stick to reality, tbh.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the offense would run better better with Tony as the focal point if he wasn't a TOSB, but you have to stick to reality, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we've seen this is not working. He wants to shoot jumpers let kawhi create open shot for him.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Head of the snake living rent free in inferior Manure fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Head of the snake living rent free in inferior Manure fans
    Tony wasn't really the point of my comment, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is not about TP tho..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever man, as long as the team is winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is not about TP tho..
    Tony wasn't really the point of my comment, tbh.
    And the offense would run better better with Manu as the focal point if he wasn't a TOSB, but you have to stick to reality, tbh.

Do you like that better?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reality is that LMA showed he can drop 40-plus points on a team with decent bigs in the playoffs. You have to do whatever it takes to get that guy into the fold. You can't complain about complain about Kawhi not having help and then complain when he gets help.

Thread Information