Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP to those poor folks

4,200 civilians killed in Mosul since MID FEBURARY!!!

Iraq decides to halt operation because coalition killing civilians like flies. UN gravely concerned

Almost nothing about this genocide in the US news. Pathetic

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7646011.html

Approximately 230 people are reported to have been killed in what is thought to have been a US-led coalition air strike on an Isis-held neighbourhood in Mosul.

A correspondent for Rudaw, a Kurdish news agency operating in northern Iraq, said that 137 people – most believed to be civilians – died when a bomb hit a single building in al-Jadida, in the western side of the city on Thursday. Another 100 were killed nearby.

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good lord Trump is desperately trying to get his Reichstag Fire to save him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winning!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As with the Yemen raid, the so-called CiC will blame the slaughter on his commanders, always publicly supporting his chain-of-command.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    real yet?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so sick of winning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why dont u ask the Iraqi mothers that are drugging their children so they keep quiet during the raids

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy Trump looks like a puppet in that screen cap

Gotta agree thou so far Trump at the very minimum is another Obama

Still better that lery

So far.....

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy Trump looks like a puppet in that screen cap

Gotta agree thou so far Trump at the very minimum is another Obama

Still better that lery

So far.....

Obama got his healthcare bill through

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol American creating the next generation of terrorist since 1980

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do they hate us tho?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do they hate us tho?
    It doesn't make sense to hate the person you greet as a liberator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't make sense to hate the person you greet as a liberator.
    Huh? All the relatives of those civilians must hate the USA now I would assume. If anyone even obama drone striked my grandparents because their next door neighbor was a terrorist I would want to murder him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They hate us for our Freedom Caucus

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? All the relatives of those civilians must hate the USA now I would assume. If anyone even obama drone striked my grandparents because their next door neighbor was a terrorist I would want to murder him.
    You're an idiot. You obviously don't understand war and the necessary evil of collateral damage to achieve the greatest good for the big picture.

If we didn't bomb the out of Germany and nuke Hiroshima/Nagasaki, perhaps millions more would have died than what did?

Sometimes you have to remove the cancer and suffer smaller consequences now in order to avert much worse ones in the long run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot. You obviously don't understand war and the necessary evil of collateral damage to achieve the greatest good for the big picture.

If we didn't bomb the out of Germany and nuke Hiroshima/Nagasaki, perhaps millions more would have died than what did?

Sometimes you have to remove the cancer and suffer smaller consequences now in order to avert much worse ones in the long run.
    Doesn't refute my post even 1% lol. Like you wouldnt hate someone who killed your innocent close relatives and considered them collateral damage. Lol gmab

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'We Will, In Fact, Be Greeted As Liberators' - Cheney

From Meet the Press, March 16 2003

Vice President Cheney: Now, I think things have gotten so bad inside Iraq, from the standpoint of the Iraqi people, my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators. And the president's made it very clear that our purpose there is, if we are forced to do this, will in fact be to stand up a government that's representative of the Iraqi people, hopefully democratic due respect for human rights, and it, obviously, involves a major commitment by the United States, but we think it's a commitment worth making. And we don't have the option anymore of simply laying back and hoping that events in Iraq will not cons ute a threat to the U.S. Clearly, 12 years after the Gulf War, we're back in a situation where he does cons ute a threat.

Mr. Russert: If your analysis is not correct, and we're not treated as liberators, but as conquerors, and the Iraqis begin to resist, particularly in Baghdad, do you think the American people are prepared for a long, costly, and bloody battle with significant American casualties?

Vice President Cheney: Well, I don't think it's likely to unfold that way, Tim, because I really do believe that we will be greeted as liberators. I've talked with a lot of Iraqis in the last several months myself, had them to the White House. The president and I have met with them, various groups and individuals, people who have devoted their lives from the outside to trying to change things inside Iraq. And like Kanan Makiya who's a professor at Brandeis, but an Iraqi, he's written great books about the subject, knows the country intimately, and is a part of the democratic opposition and resistance. The read we get on the people of Iraq is there is no question but what they want to the get rid of Saddam Hussein and they will welcome as liberators the United States when we come to do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with every bomb dropped on civilians a few dozen terrorists are born. Not today but probably in a decade or so.

ISIS is basically the offspring of Dubyas bombs

Who knows what offspring Obama and Trump will have.

Sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with every bomb dropped on civilians a few dozen terrorists are born. Not today but probably in a decade or so.

ISIS is basically the offspring of Dubyas bombs

Who knows what offspring Obama and Trump will have.

Sad
    Wouldn't Saddam have prevented Isis from forming in the first place if W. hadn't killed him? I mean he ruled that country with an iron fist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess everyone knows that already but seems like it should be stated more often when we're throwing around blame

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs broke the Middle East, Repugs can't fix it.

San Bernardino? WTC? Thanks, Repugs and BigOil

Now, MIC and its investors see eternal GWOT as wonderful for their enrichment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't Saddam have prevented Isis from forming in the first place if W. hadn't killed him? I mean he ruled that country with an iron fist
    Dont forget about Ghadaffi. He was mirdered and ISIS grew there too

But IMO theres more to ISIS than just making a void. I believe americans incinerating entire columns of army soldiers qnd incinerating soldiers hiding in caves is what gave ISIS birth

US basically treated Saddams army as a bunch of ants that must be killed. Those ppl were just humans working to feed their families and children. We turned them into the flesh eating beheading zombies they are today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont forget about Ghadaffi. He was mirdered and ISIS grew there too

But IMO theres more to ISIS than just making a void. I believe americans incinerating entire columns of army soldiers qnd incinerating soldiers hiding in caves is what gave ISIS birth

US basically treated Saddams army as a bunch of ants that must be killed. Those ppl were just humans working to feed their families and children. We turned them into the flesh eating beheading zombies they are today
    ISIS is a weaker version of what is to come from the 10-15 year olds of today who grew up with nothing but war. Most of ISIS leaders enjoyed freedom and peace in their developmental years.

Can you imagine the strength of collective individuals who grew up with nothing but war?

Make no mistake, the intensity in Syria and Iraq is a 100× greater than Afganistan.

The US is nurturing an enemy that might be ultimately way too hard t handle in the future. , ISIS is virtually unstoppble and there is very little support from Syrians and Iraqis...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'We Will, In Fact, Be Greeted As Liberators' - Cheney

From Meet the Press, March 16 2003

Vice President Cheney: Now, I think things have gotten so bad inside Iraq, from the standpoint of the Iraqi people, my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators. And the president's made it very clear that our purpose there is, if we are forced to do this, will in fact be to stand up a government that's representative of the Iraqi people, hopefully democratic due respect for human rights, and it, obviously, involves a major commitment by the United States, but we think it's a commitment worth making. And we don't have the option anymore of simply laying back and hoping that events in Iraq will not cons ute a threat to the U.S. Clearly, 12 years after the Gulf War, we're back in a situation where he does cons ute a threat.

Mr. Russert: If your analysis is not correct, and we're not treated as liberators, but as conquerors, and the Iraqis begin to resist, particularly in Baghdad, do you think the American people are prepared for a long, costly, and bloody battle with significant American casualties?

Vice President Cheney: Well, I don't think it's likely to unfold that way, Tim, because I really do believe that we will be greeted as liberators. I've talked with a lot of Iraqis in the last several months myself, had them to the White House. The president and I have met with them, various groups and individuals, people who have devoted their lives from the outside to trying to change things inside Iraq. And like Kanan Makiya who's a professor at Brandeis, but an Iraqi, he's written great books about the subject, knows the country intimately, and is a part of the democratic opposition and resistance. The read we get on the people of Iraq is there is no question but what they want to the get rid of Saddam Hussein and they will welcome as liberators the United States when we come to do that.
    Damn.

Not only were they treated as dictators, it also created the most resiliant coalition in modern history.

Thread Information