You can make a legitimate argument that Every Brazilian, German, Spanish etc counterpart is a better player than any of the players england has.

Yet we're seeing the rise of another hype for Delle Alli.

Wtf son. Is this going to be roo ey 2.0 again?

A top 50 player treated like he's o e of the best.

Makes me puke.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    "Oh he is absolutely World Class, isn`t he"?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Who?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol rooney what an overrated kent

My Team
    France
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Wrong forum?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Every EPLOL player who makes a nice play every 2 years

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    seriously, the way things are going these days england's next best player will probably be a pakistani cricket reject.

seriously, the way things are going these days england's next best player will probably be a pakistani cricket reject.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Dele Alli is an immature idiot. Has a worse temperament than Draymond Green. The kid's got talent but is a mental midget. The midfielder I admire most from Tottenham is Eriksen, but Alli is a s bag who is more likely to get a red card in a big game than carry the team on his back.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Dele Alli is an immature idiot. Has a worse temperament than Draymond Green. The kid's got talent but is a mental midget. The midfielder I admire most from Tottenham is Eriksen, but Alli is a s bag who is more likely to get a red card in a big game than carry the team on his back.
    seems like a perfect sell for the premier league

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    seems like a perfect sell for the premier league

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    EPL players only good for PR market...u hype them up to get some dumbkent big club overspend to buy them, then sell ur ty color shirts....

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    EPL players only good for PR market...u hype them up to get some dumbkent big club overspend to buy them, then sell ur ty color shirts....
    son tbh I haven't the faintest idea of what you are trying to express. Why are you upset tbh?

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    I agree... almost every touted "great" English player in the last 3 decades has been absolutely overrated... (Paul Gascoigne, Michael Owen, Wayne Rooney, David Beckham, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, John Terry, Ashley Cole)

Have they been All-Star level players...? Sure. Conceded. But none of them were true Superstars --> with Beckham being probably the closest thing to a "superstar" - but only because of the boost from his marketability.

Bryan Robson and perhaps Gary Lineker were pretty close as well... but that pushes us nearly 4 decades back... LOL

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I agree... almost every touted "great" English player in the last 3 decades has been absolutely overrated... (Paul Gascoigne, Michael Owen, Wayne Rooney, David Beckham, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, John Terry, Ashley Cole)

Have they been All-Star level players...? Sure. Conceded. But none of them were true Superstars --> with Beckham being probably the closest thing to a "superstar" - but only because of the boost from his marketability.

Bryan Robson and perhaps Gary Lineker were pretty close as well... but that pushes us nearly 4 decades back... LOL
    paul scholes was the best english player in the last 20 years tbh. the only true top caliber talent. But he was a lost footballing talent in a country of kick and run idiots. In classic english fashion he was greatly overlooked for "bigger stronger faster" losers.

EDIT: actually thinking about it, you look back on that manchester great team and you see the true core (keane, scholes, giggs) being all no-bull great talents. Everybody just remembers beckham who was of less importance ing media tbh.
    Last edited by dfens; 04-26-2017 at 03:39 AM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Scholes was clutch AF

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    paul scholes was the best english player in the last 20 years tbh. the only true top caliber talent. But he was a lost footballing talent in a country of kick and run idiots. In classic english fashion he was greatly overlooked for "bigger stronger faster" losers.

EDIT: actually thinking about it, you look back on that manchester great team and you see the true core (keane, scholes, giggs) being all no-bull great talents. Everybody just remembers beckham who was of less importance ing media tbh.

TBH I don't know how Scholes wasn't on the list... I thought I wrote his name in...

Thread Information