Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The amount of depressing threads and post by many of you so-called Spurs fans is really something else...

So yea we had a bad game and so did the Warriors... remember the first game of the season?? They worked hard and fought back.

We will come back... I know Parker will come back to form soon, LMA will be dominate once the post season starts. We gotta believe and not give up. You gotta fight thru it and continue to work hard. I know pop will get these guys ready.

Go Spurs Go!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs are doing fine. Pop is in control. Another Championship is coming up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No . You would think the sky is falling with all the posts after last night lol. Pop did his bull again. I'm kind of getting tired of it. I mean by now I would think these teams know each other pretty well by now. Why keep trying to hide . Parker was guarding Curry all night not Kawhi, Klay Thompson going off while Danny Green is wasting away on the bench, Fat head playing more then usual minutes, ect. It's typical Pop bull i'm telling you.

I'm thinking Pop figured we weren't going to get that first seed anyways. Say we win that game. If GS wins out we still fall short. And you know the Spurs probably lose another game somewhere at the end of the schedule because they always have some type of let down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is ST. home of know it all arm chair coaches, GMs, players and self-flagellating fans. what else would you expect?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. I think Pop got more pissed that we were winning by such a large margin. He went into panic mode. "Lee, Fathead, you there! Get your asses out there and get the Warriors back in this game!!"
    Then when Kawhi came back to the bench it was "Kawhi... my sweet Kawhi. Get your double digit scoring and then just let them. These poor guys are getting blocked by the rim, missing multiple dunks and throwing the ball WAY over the rim. I already instructed Danny to throw a pass to a fan since one of them already did it."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are trash, everyone knows it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't just another game. The Spurs wanted it bad and lost. For the 5 or so regular season games that mean something, this is one. Shows how their small ball can expose our big lineups and how they can suffocate Kawhi and our guards. Also shows they are supremely confident they can beat us whenever, wherever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So say we do win. Then do we push hard and try to get the one seed even though it's more than likely that it doesn't happen? So we go hard for the remaining games and then still don't get it, what then? We just wasted all that energy and risked potential injury to wind up in the same exact position we are already in.

I'm not saying that they lost on purpose but it didn't really look to me like Pop wanted it all that bad.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    The Spurs are doomed. Doomed.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is ST. home of know it all arm chair coaches, GMs, players and self-flagellating fans. what else would you expect?
    tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we still won the season series...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's called a message board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You pretty much described every single team fan forum that exists on the webs of the inter variety, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah we beat them and it was a fluke they beat us and the season is over. You will never find a worse group of cliff jumping gots than good old spurstalk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't just another game. The Spurs wanted it bad and lost. For the 5 or so regular season games that mean something, this is one. Shows how their small ball can expose our big lineups and how they can suffocate Kawhi and our guards. Also shows they are supremely confident they can beat us whenever, wherever.
    I said in the game thread that the Spurs started this game playing with more intensity than any game I could remember. They threw a knockout punch but only succeeded in staggering the Dubs. That level of intensity, though not sustainable, indicates how badly the Spurs did want this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what Pop really is, not some genius mastermind. All this CIA Pop stuff is overblown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's called a message board.
    Yeah, and you have a vagina the size of the Grand Canyon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what Pop really is, not some genius mastermind. All this CIA Pop stuff is overblown.
    how am I supposed to care about basketball when Magic's son can't use the women's restroom?!?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They won without Durant but I say who cares. I have seen the Spurs beat elite teams during the regular season in the past without a key member of the big 3. In 2012 the Spurs beat the Thunder without the big 3 in OKC but still ended up losing to them in the playoffs. Granted the Warriors are the favorites against the Spurs in the playoff series but I still think the WCF matchup with them would go at least 6 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Manu was Porker's age he was scoring over 20 per game against Memphis in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how am I supposed to care about basketball when Magic's son can't use the women's restroom?!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical SpursTalk. Blowing their nut over one regular season game and trying to make playoff predictions out of it.

Frankly, I'm glad to have the pressure of the #1 seed off our back. The only team it would have given us an advantage over is Golden State, and frankly..the Spurs have played worse at home all season anyways. Having to go into their house isn't the end of the world.

But don't listen to my nonsense logic. Let's all freak out over 1/82 of the schedule like a bunch of pussy chicken littles.

The games don't matter until the playoffs start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So say we do win. Then do we push hard and try to get the one seed even though it's more than likely that it doesn't happen? So we go hard for the remaining games and then still don't get it, what then? We just wasted all that energy and risked potential injury to wind up in the same exact position we are already in.

I'm not saying that they lost on purpose but it didn't really look to me like Pop wanted it all that bad.
    Blessing in disguise. Coast the rest of the regular season and let's get geared up for the big show!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy ... talk about over-analyzing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No sweat. We saw exactly how to beat GSW in the first quarter last night. All we need is for Green to shoot 65% from three and LMA score in the post for 4 games while GSW miss all their shots. Piece of cake. It was brilliant of Pop to pull that strategy after the first quarter so Kerr couldn't figure it out.

Thread Information