Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should be happy. Dodgers get a team that isn't hitting for power, that can't convert RISP when they do get traffic on base and it also happens to have a bullpen that leakier than a diarrhea filled diaper. Dodgers win 4-0.
    Yep. But I'm worried about your clutch factor and the Dodgers choke factor. Nats are huge chokers too, but I know they would've found their mojo vs. us, and their team is more fearful on paper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. But I'm worried about your clutch factor and the Dodgers choke factor. Nats are huge chokers too, but I know they would've found their mojo vs. us, and their team is more fearful on paper.
    The fuck? The Doyers are the best team on paper in the majors by far.
    ALL DEM ****** ACTIN UP WHERE THE WOLVES @
    YOU BETTA BUST THAT IF YOU GONNA PULL TH@

http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26403&dateline=130696  0925

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sup son? Do you know if this is the season opener game thread? It must be right, or else it would have more than 20 pages, imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fuck? The Doyers are the best team on paper in the majors by far.
    Scherzer>Kershaw
    Strasberg>Wood
    Gio>Hill

And our BP has been a shitstorm since August aside from Jansen, while Madson and Doolittle have been lockdown. Their heart of the order is deadly, Harper, Zim, Murphy, and anchor by Taylor. Bellinger is great, but he's a rookie with an uppercut swing that is going to have a tough time against good pitching with a plan. Granderson is a total deadspot, and so are Forsythe and Grandal. Seager, Turner, and sometimes Taylor are our only trusty bats. We're better defensively, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scherzer>Kershaw
    Strasberg>Wood
    Gio>Hill

And our BP has been a shitstorm since August aside from Jansen, while Madson and Doolittle have been lockdown. Their heart of the order is deadly, Harper, Zim, Murphy, and anchor by Taylor. Bellinger is great, but he's a rookie with an uppercut swing that is going to have a tough time against good pitching with a plan. Granderson is a total deadspot, and so are Forsythe and Grandal. Seager, Turner, and sometimes Taylor are our only trusty bats. We're better defensively, though.
    Hence why I said on paper. In reality we know it's different, but if they played the game and performed how their reg season stats indicate, Kershaw would dominate every game he pitched while Hill, Wood, and Darvish would get enough run support to make up for the fact they'd give up more runs than Scherzer, Strasberg, and GG. Nearly every batter the Doyers put out there is a big name with the history/stats to back it up, but when it matters a lot of them have choked (except Granderson, not sure why he's been so bad with LA).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hence why I said on paper. In reality we know it's different, but if they played the game and performed how their reg season stats indicate, Kershaw would dominate every game he pitched while Hill, Wood, and Darvish would get enough run support to make up for the fact they'd give up more runs than Scherzer, Strasberg, and GG. Nearly every batter the Doyers put out there is a big name with the history/stats to back it up, but when it matters a lot of them have choked (except Granderson, not sure why he's been so bad with LA).
    I get your point, when I say "on paper," I just can never help considering the fact Kershaw has never given the Dodgers a lock-down performance in the playoffs aside from the Braves series 4 years ago. And we know Darvish is also a massive choker. I do think their bats are better in a vacuum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get your point, when I say "on paper," I just can never help considering the fact Kershaw has never given the Dodgers a lock-down performance in the playoffs aside from the Braves series 4 years ago. And we know Darvish is also a massive choker. I do think their bats are better in a vacuum.
    They just don't have that clutch factor. It's what separates the MadBum's and Rivera's from the Price's and every Rangers closer ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...-medical-issue

MLB wanted to the Cubs to workout today at Dodger stadium. I say fuck the MLB and let the chaps kick back & relax until the game tomorrow night.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Keuchel was dealing tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keuchel was dealing tonight
    Masterful. I think he allowed one fly ball all night. Ground ball machine. Defense helped him out a bit. And Altuve

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    A real MVP in Houston - unlike Frauden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A real MVP in Houston - unlike Frauden.

And Keuchel is the best bearded athlete in Houston

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Christ almighty what a walkoff. This shit is crazy..

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yanks have got the Astros right where they want em, up 2-0.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Dodgers are such chokers and losers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brand new game. It would be nice if were Bryzzo can get their shit together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This bloody damn bullpen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, doesn't even matter. Considering the way our offense is performing 3 runs alone is plenty to beat us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This bloody damn bullpen
    I know the feeling. We'll give one back to you this series, don't worry

Puig was awesome tonight. He's been one of the most clutch hitters all season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much a must win game tonite. Let's see if those clutch genes can come to our rescue again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that's what clutch hitting looks like. Must be nice...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cubs just seem much less disciplined at the plate this year than they were last year. Been a lot of poor ABS for them this postseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cubs just seem much less disciplined at the plate this year than they were last year. Been a lot of poor ABS for them this postseason.
    They are back in 2015 NLCS mode. This one will likely end the same way that one did, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy who lead the league in HR's given up does exactly what he was suppose to, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bringing in Lackey was a huge mistake. Also, Turner is one of the clutchest mother fuckers I've ever seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, Turner is one of the clutchest mother fuckers I've ever seen.
    He's responsible for making me hate Tormund. I'm officially hoping that mofo died at the wall so I don't have his mug as a reminder of the dirty things JT is doing to the Cubs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Cubs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's responsible for making me hate Tormund. I'm officially hoping that mofo died at the wall so I don't have his mug as a reminder of the dirty things JT is doing to the Cubs.
    GG. Still by no means over. This is the Dodgers we're talking about

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Justin Turner went to the same high school as I did. That was a sick walk-off.

Thread Information