0 0%
  • Derek Barnett, DE-Tennessee

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    After jimmy smith and Keenan mccardell Jags couldn't pick a wr for . Matt ing Jones, Reggie Williams, TE Mercedes Lewis and Justin ing Blackmon. They all had one serviceable year each and that's debatable. But it didn't stop them from drafting marquees lee, Allen Robinson and signing I drafted rookie Allen Hurns. Point being keep drafting till you landem. Small market teams must build through the draft.
    At least you landed a great CB1 & MLB in last year's draft, so there's that. And you have a good d-line.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    very low return on investment. And almost surely leaves a big whole in some other area that can't be filled as easily.
    A big "whole" what?

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    At least you landed a great CB1 & MLB in last year's draft, so there's that. And you have a good d-line.
    Yeah Jags defense is miles ahead of the offense. That's why drafting fournette may be imperative. You can't have Bortles attempting 50 passes a game. Ol Gus Bradley and friends were idiots. The offense needs to draft big run blocking guards and a game changing RB. If not sell out on the defense and try to be the 2000 ravens.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah Jags defense is miles ahead of the offense. That's why drafting fournette may be imperative. You can't have Bortles attempting 50 passes a game. Ol Gus Bradley and friends were idiots. The offense needs to draft big run blocking guards and a game changing RB. If not sell out on the defense and try to be the 2000 ravens.
    You already have way enough on defense. Move Campbell to 3-technique if you haven't already and let the speed rushers rotate at RDE. Consider drafting a big nose tackle type later in the draft, but, if you want to win the AFC South this year and be a tough out in the playoffs, better draft Fournette, OL, OL, OL, then perhaps any combination at QB, DT, WR.

Thread Information