My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-qbneedy-teams

"I've had a lot of conversations with general managers or head coaches talking about where these quarterbacks are going to land and it is unbelievable that Cutler's name rarely, if ever, comes up," Rapoport said.

With Romo out of the mix and Houston heading into the draft with injury-prone Tom Savage as the starter, the Texans have been pondered as a landing spot for Cutler. But Rapoport reiterated that the Texans don't view Cutler as a fit -- he added Colin Kaepernick is also not a fit for Houston.

If Romo's retirement can't get Cutler into the game, it might never happen. That could leave the 12-year pro with one option: retirement.

"There's really only a couple starting quarterback spots that are even available," Rapoport said. "The Browns would be one. It doesn't seem like Cutler would be interested in going there. The Texans would be another. It doesn't seem they have interest in him. So Cutler may face a similar situation, actually, to Tony Romo, which is to just chill, wait, and if something happens -- some horrible camp injury, like what happened to Teddy Bridgewater last year -- maybe Cutler's name would be called. But I do know he's talked to people that he knows pretty well about retirement being a possibility. He actually might have no choice."

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, Rivers is still playing at an elite franchise level.

Cuckler

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That Orton trade doesn't look so bad in hindsight for the Broncos.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When ya look at a QB's facial expressions and they are exactly the same when he throws an INT to a TD, something is wrong. How can ya play a game like football without any passion, emotion? No way I want that as my QB.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    This is hardly surprising, tbh.

the bears

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    When ya look at a QB's facial expressions and they are exactly the same when he throws an INT to a TD, something is wrong. How can ya play a game like football without any passion, emotion? No way I want that as my QB.
    Exactly, you nailed it. Terrible body language and seemingly no heart or passion for the game.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    cutler should retire, another few concussions and he could be chris benoiting

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Guy got no heart.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    cutler should retire, another few concussions and he could be chris benoiting
    R-R-R-ROID RAGE

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude got outplayed in the biggest game of his life by a kid on his own team that nobody ever heard of named Caleb Hanie who almost beat Aaron Rodgers when he could only muster zero himself.

Thread Information