My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LMAO @ the re getting 19 FT's in the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are just peanut butter and jealous of our superstar son. I can taste the salt from here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans are the worst fans in sports. They're among the fakest fans you'll ever come across. That annoys the out of me.
    The ? Did the Lakers, Red Sox, every Philly team, and Florida in general stop existing? Don't equate ST to every Spurs fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ a guy you call a re being worth more as a basketball player than all 12 members of your roster.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    did you watch the game brother??

worst officiating ive seen in like 15 years lmao embarrassing

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so you've been living under a rock for 15 years? Hope kim jong un's nuke lands on your rock

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ? Did the Lakers, Red Sox, every Philly team, and Florida in general stop existing? Don't equate ST to every Spurs fan.
    Being an en led fan is not the same as being fake. Nothing says I'm an ex spurs fan then a single game loss.

You've been around this place to know the wrist cutting that goes on when they lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being an en led fan is not the same as being fake. Nothing says I'm an ex spurs fan then a single game loss.

You've been around this place to know the wrist cutting that goes on when they lose.
    I agree about ST, but calling all Spurs fans the worst fans in sports in laughable.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The officiating in Game 2 was absolutely terrible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lmao you've only been watching the NBA since 2001.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The officiating in Game 2 was absolutely terrible
    You may wanna check this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Mic e Beadle is going to be annoying until the Spurs are eliminated.
    Just like Simmons she cant hide her rooting interests needs to be more objective ... if she is going to host a national show.
    What a ty studio team ABC has ...Billups is smart but his voice is monotone, Rose is funny at times but tries to hard to be Stuart Scott ...please stop singing.
    And 4k is not kind to Beadle's face I can see every freckle and pore but before I got my 4k Sammy I thought she was alright ... not hot or cute but drunk hot.
    Not sure she is even that ...
    Coming from a guy who has to his cat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Coming from a guy who has to his cat.
    Someone a little buttsore tonight?
    I wonder why?!
    I posted this days ago ...
    You had plenty of time to come with a pithy response ...
    And this was it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    first half kawhi had like 17-19pts, he only missed like 2fga.....yet pop goes on ego trip for start of 3rd quarter...cause some clown had 2 quick turnovers pushing lead to 10pts which was still within reach to close the gap....fck the white flag clown

yet they never bother to give the ball to kawhi to will his team for points besides 1 stupid shot attempt bailout due to parker dribbling down the clock again...

then u clear the bench and u say crap like give these younger guys PT to develop...they will be the future, by the time they know the system, they play with prime kawhi

prime kawhi wont be on this team, his taking his t alent to LA if popa is still coaching this team and surrounding kawhi with clowns who cant even bring the ball up the court through a full court press....

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now we know Reck is a hole across the board... good.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now we know Reck is a hole across the board... good.
    LMAO living rent free on that worm brain of yours. Getting on the political forum is not enough for you?

Also Manu is trash. Should have been retired 5 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is there a game today?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are getting backdoor'd again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    conley either playing up to that max contract, or its because his playing against the spurs midget backcourt....

cant these clowns even dribble a ball or hold onto it? all of a sudden everyone has butter fingers turnovers dribbling the ball and or falling onto the floor...

patty mills has been a fkn joke out there...

LMA turn up late for the game, dude needs to play like that every game take it hard to the rim, instead of his bs jumpers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    conley either playing up to that max contract, or its because his playing against the spurs midget backcourt....

cant these clowns even dribble a ball or hold onto it? all of a sudden everyone has butter fingers turnovers dribbling the ball and or falling onto the floor...

patty mills has been a fkn joke out there...

LMA turn up late for the game, dude needs to play like that every game take it hard to the rim, instead of his bs jumpers
    What's up with Manu and Danny Green, bro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, this confirms Kawhi is the best player in the league, tied with LeBron.

All-time great performance right there. 16 straight points, 11-0 run by himself (the longest run of the game for either team, done by one man ) and 40 straight FTs without missing...all while playing balls-out defense with 6 steals. Unbelievable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's up with Manu and Danny Green, bro?
    how hard is it to ask manu to perform pg duties without turning the ball over, just holding the ball and bringing it up court is all he n eeeds to do...passive on offense and not attacking the rim doesn't help either

this game 4 especially from the shooters, it was all open looks they kept on bricking or in and out shots...pathetic...

patty mills that 2on1 fastbreak layup block, then the stupid falling down like a bringing the ball upcourt...fkn pathetic, and he wants toget paid next season? lmao towel waving got at @3m vs towel boys earning slave labour rates doing a better job

2nd half started just like game 3, and they still managed to hang close with t he grizz, now if pop didn't do that in game 3 clearing the bench...we should've at leasts won 1 game at grizz

lee needs to start of the bench and play with the bench for those easy pts against the grizz bench...wasting him and his stupid fouls against starters where his undersized to deal with marc or zbo...

just start pau with lma, since they tried playing pau from the bench, his gotten jack production cause bench wankers are either taking shots away from him or just ignoring him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and regarding Anderson, that guy is a pos...

don't u hate it when he comes of the bench and starts pointing to the guys already on t he court whats the defensive plan is, then ball gets inbound, his late on the switch giving away 2easy pts...what a fkn turd...

Thread Information