Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Especially one that you kinda liked but really didn't pay much attention to?

That's happening right now with me and the song "Sour Girl" by stone temple pilots. I can't get enough of it. I have to actively limit myself from listening to it or I'll be playing it on a loop. (Sarah Mic e Geller, circa cruel intentions staying in the video doesn't hurt)

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When I drive by the fields and see the pickers on their ladders, it takes me back to my young days working the fields and this song.

I think of my navy days and it's....

Anytime I break out my harmonica, I think of the tune that I tried to mimic starting out. I spent hours and hours trying to be Noah Lewis.

Last edited by Avante; 04-13-2017 at 11:59 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The one song I can't listen to because it stays with me for days is this one...(I turned down the volume)

My first heart break as a kid was when my girlfriend Annie Graves moved. Broke my heart. This was our song.

Last edited by Avante; 04-14-2017 at 12:42 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A guy pulled up next to me at the Mini Mart with this blaring away....

Talk about bringing back some memories, whoa~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Rock is going to be involved in some music that made history show on CNN Thursday.

Hmmmmmm?

In 1947 Roy Brown recorded "Good Rocking Tonight" how can that not be the first rock & roll record?

Mamie Smith's 1920 "Crazy Blues" is considered the first blues on record.

Elvis's cover of Big Boy Crudups "That's Alright".....very important. As were the late 20's The Carter Family and Jimmie Rodgers recordings, the origins of country music.

Who recorded the first tune by a black artist?

All that stuff was important when talking American music. The first jazz band on record...???

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    lol bumping threads 4 days later because no one cared about your posts

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just found out about this show today, so wrong as usual.

Dude, how about ..YOU...not caring about me, ok? Go away and bother others, ok? And....nobody here gets the attention Avante does, you know that so why act stupid?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I just found out about this show today, so wrong as usual.

Dude, how about ..YOU...not caring about me, ok? Go away and bother others, ok? And....nobody here gets the attention Avante does, you know that so why act stupid?
    Well you should have just made a thread about it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

The proper way to view Avante's posts...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

The obvious losers here like you and benestupid need to go that route.....please. You both are ing boring, same old whine all the time.

Texas???

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Getting back to the topic of this thread which stupid and stupid can't do.....Went out to grab the mail today, a truck drives by playing Gloria by Them. That took me back to HS dances and every band in the county had to do G-L-O-R-iiiiiiii-A...GLORIA.Ever notice this benestupid dude is one weird little ?
    Last edited by Avante; 04-19-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Dude, when ya bomb out this bad ya might wanna shut the up, ya reckon?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...71#post8928371

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You bomb out in every thread yo.. Oh, wait. You can't start threads

Kori pinked your dumb ass, and you didn't really do much wrong..you're just here rambling about smooth jazz and old bull . What does that tell you?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You bomb out in every thread yo.. Oh, wait. You can't start threads

Kori pinked your dumb ass, and you didn't really do much wrong..you're just here rambling about smooth jazz and old bull . What does that tell you?
    What actually happened was a lot of my threads went on for pages and pages and pages. People doing what they like to do...hassle everyone while in hiding...yep, like you. Others got jealous.

Dude, when did I ever talk about jazz? Are you ever right about anything?

Unpink Avante and watch the attention an Avante thread will get compared to everyone else. I;m the master at getting others involved.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What actually happened was a lot of my threads went on for pages and pages and pages. People doing what they like to do...hassle everyone while in hiding...yep, like you. Others got jealous.

Dude, when did I ever talk about jazz? Are you ever right about anything?
    No, what happened is people got fed up w/ your spamming bull and had you zipped up.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, what happened is people got fed up w/ your spamming bull and had you zipped up.
    Give me an example, can you? Nope~~~~ What happened was Avante was getting all the attention.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Give me an example, can you? Nope~~~~ What happened was Avante was getting all the attention.
    Why do I need to provide you proof of why you can't post threads anymore? Ask site management why you're pinked, coward.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do I need to provide you proof of why you can't post threads anymore? Ask site management why you're pinked, coward.
    I could have talked...

TV shows
    Movies
    Food
    The news

....but how many of those threads do we really need? I went other places and most my threads went on for pages after pages. The bottom line stupid is getting others involved. I know how that is done. Look at yourself ya little jerk off, ya love to pester grown ups so I work ya like the ya are. And......ya don't even see it, hahahaha~~~~

I challenge everyone here to hit up any mod and find out if any of them have ever talked to Avante behind the scenes, that has never ever happened and never will.

Here ya come again, ha~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The reason I didn't come back into my own thread is that the only reply post was from the ruiner of threads which indicates to me that no one else cared about my post.

Oh well, strikes and gutters

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The reason I didn't come back into my own thread is that the only reply post was from the ruiner of threads which indicates to me that no one else cared about my post.

It's never been Avante, it's the fact we have an over abundance of punk ass posters here. I can talk musc on a whole other level and that pisses these punks off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

It's pretty random for me. One that comes to mind is Driver's Seat. A small part of it was on some car commercial and I hadn't thought about it in years. In fact, never really listened to it much. But played it a lot for a little while.

Thread Information