Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And you're not
    Kareem was never my favorite Laker found him brutally effective but dull tbh. Shaq was more fun .. Kareem the greater player. The lists that everyone here enjoyed so much have Kareem 2nd easily over Duncan but those lists only matter on this non vanilla forum when it suits the argument...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Kareem was never my favorite Laker found him brutally effective but dull tbh. Shaq was more fun .. Kareem the greater player. The lists that everyone here enjoyed so much have Kareem 2nd easily over Duncan but those lists only matter on this non vanilla forum when it suits the argument...
    Amb did say KAJ was the best individual player between the 2 though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you are not sure ...you are biased.
    Any points to make? I already said Kareem had a much better career. But if I were to buil a team from scratch and my only goal is to win a championship, regardless of where the franchise is, Duncan is the one. It's much easier finding players of tony and manus caliber than to find players of oscar and magics caliber.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

If I want to vote for greatest individual player of all time, I'd go Jordan, Kareem, Lebron, Duncan, Bird, Wilt, Magic, Russell, but if I were to build a team from nothing, I would seriously pick Duncan, he is the easiest to build around.
    Great BB take…IMO Wilt is so underrated…A powerful gentle giant who never fouled out off a game… If Wilt bashed & thumped opponents like Shaq was allowed to he would be regarded as the most dominant player ever…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can someone explain the purpose of making a happy birthday thread for an athlete on a message board? The fact you know his birthday is a strange enough as it is, but making a thread that he's never going to see takes it too a new level.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you are trolling and this is your shtick, but come on man, there are really three players who can realistically claim the GOAT le, each with fore and against arguments.

DK: Greatest individual scorer to ever play the game, dominant on offense and defense, will to win was legendary, indisputably the best player on 6 championship teams, greatest prime along with Kareem, Lebron, Shaq and Bir, and his prime lasted a very long time.. However, he had to have a very specific type of team to win, and no doubt the league changed the rules to make it easier for him on the perimeter. Some very questionable reffing, especially late in his career.

KAJ: Dominant offensively (all time leader), and very good on defense, amazing longevity, one of the best primes. While his peak prime wasn't as long as Jordan, he was an NBA MVP candidate for way more than a decade. However, his defense and rebounding late in his career was average at best, got bullied bad by Malone consistently (didn't dominate all of his compe ion in his prime), missed playoffs twice in his prime.

Lebron: Dominant not just through scoring, but with his vision, can be one of the best defensively players, went to finals 7 straight years (but in the historically weak East), rare combination of size, vision and skill, one of greatest championship runs of all time (last year). However, his le teams have always been loaded, played in an era where rules basically caters to perimeter players, can coast, questions exists about his heart (2011 will forever be a black mark on his resume).

You can argue for Bird (prime way too short), Duncan (absolute prime not as high as the others, but just an amazing ability to lead teams to success), Magic (Defense, facilitator more than dominant player), Wilt (questionable compe ion, choker), and Russell (loaded teams, role player on steroids), but overall those three stands out.

If I want to vote for greatest individual player of all time, I'd go Jordan, Kareem, Lebron, Duncan, Bird, Wilt, Magic, Russell, but if I were to build a team from nothing, I would seriously pick Duncan, he is the easiest to build around.
    I check in to this place a few times a year and somehow every time the bar gets lowered even further. Yeah here's the 3 greatest players of all time: Jordan, Kareem, and a ing mercenary who colluded twice to build superteams around himself in the weakest conference in NBA history and is still somehow only 3-4 in the finals. No wonder google started giving me a warning when I try to come here, I think I just got ing aids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I check in to this place a few times a year and somehow every time the bar gets lowered even further. Yeah here's the 3 greatest players of all time: Jordan, Kareem, and a ing mercenary who colluded twice to build superteams around himself in the weakest conference in NBA history and is still somehow only 3-4 in the finals. No wonder google started giving me a warning when I try to come here, I think I just got ing aids.
    So why is Kareem one of the top 3?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that his real name?
    lewis al-sindar.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you picked Magic, I presume?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Better than zero-repeat Duncan, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Much respect to Kareem. But what's up with Magic and Isaiah both having gay sons? AIDS conspiracy? Apparently Isaiah's son was raped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he's the greatest, but my dad says he doest work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, he doesn't even run down court. And that he doesn't really try. Except during the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he's the greatest, but my dad says he doest work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, he doesn't even run down court. And that he doesn't really try. Except during the playoffs.
    Airplane!

Thread Information