Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Why people play pretend?

Ya want a big fast powerful running back, he will be black.

Ya need some fruit picked, Mexicans.

Ya want a deranged primitive thinking moron, Muslims.

Ya wanna slobber in your beer song, some okie singer.
    Ya wanna 20 yo deathly white Midshipman feasting on under aged Philipino girls, ____________

Ya wanna make excuses about the past while Obsessing over your defensive MVP flag football trophies, __________

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    like the good kind of goulash or the bad kind? The original authentic European goulash has just pasta, rice, tomato, onion/leek/scallion, and salt and pepper. No meat, no cheese -- this isn't lasagna, after all.

Then you have the American goulash crap that tries to be some kind of phony lasagna. Meat and cheese do NOT belong in goulash.
    See to me that's just pasta casserole. I guess you can call it "American goulash". But the original ghaulash I grew up on has no meat or cheese.
    And this is the result of a concealed assault on the neighborhood food pantry...

A roving goulash chef who can drum up a meal with the most unlikely combination of leftovers; A ver able Eastern European master of strained beet and cabbage juice.

You sir, you... cook prison meals for Avante in the minds of many.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    And this is the result of a concealed assault on the neighborhood food pantry...

A roving goulash chef who can drum up a meal with the most unlikely combination of leftovers; A ver able Eastern European master of strained beet and cabbage juice.

You sir, you... cook prison meals for Avante in the minds of many.
    I cooked myself something that is very good yesterday and only cost about a grand total of 45-50 cents worth of ingredients and filled me up.

2 packages of Maruchan Ramen noodles cooked + double strained; one shrimp flavor, one Oriental flavor. Mix the two in the same bowl, add a couple teaspoons Sriracha sauce and a few teaspoons Kikkoman soy sauce. Add in a few drops of Real Lime.

Tastes surprisingly like the $10 Korean ramen you get at an Asian restaurant.

Thread Information