Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It also makes a civil suit very interesting and high stakes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lying skank Baby Mama on the stand again? Oh ya with 15 million at stake.
    she is the worst actress.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Apparently he is due a pension from the NFL, which can be touched even if his estate loses a civil trial.

Since is conviction of killing Odin Lloyd will be vacated, it apparently becomes much harder for his family to sue Hernandez estate. Some crazy .

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/19/aaron-hernandez-death-suicide-murder-trial

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lying skank Baby Mama on the stand again? Oh ya with 15 million at stake.
    she is the worst actress.
    I didn't find this out until this morning but her sister was dating the man that Hernandez killed. She lied to get her man off instead of helping her sister get justice.

Foul . She ain't bad looking though...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Apparently he is due a pension from the NFL, which can be touched even if his estate loses a civil trial.
    Did you mean "can't"? It seems worded that way. But yeah...will be nuts if his kid is set for life while another family had someone murdered.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Since is conviction of killing Odin Lloyd will be vacated, it apparently becomes much harder for his family to sue Hernandez estate. Some crazy .

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/19/aaron-hernandez-death-suicide-murder-trial

But I'm sure how much harder it makes the civil trial. Don't know the rules of that state but Inassume it's less than a unanimous decision. I mean OJ was acquitted. At least they had a good enough case to convict Hernandez the first time.

But I don't know how much money he has and if they could get a prime time lawyer if they can't go after the pension. But maybe he's still got a lot. Although Inwould assume they've been moving it to places that would make it harder to get.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    so far, that pension can't be touched. just like oj

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did you mean "can't"? It seems worded that way. But yeah...will be nuts if his kid is set for life while another family had someone murdered.
    Mean't it can't be touched. If the whole $15,000,000 payout from the Pats is true than that would be insane. If true, I suspect that someone had to have told him about this loophole and he acted accordingly to secure it for kid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so far, that pension can't be touched. just like oj
    That is true. I also read that he may have had an insurance policy; generally they don't payout on suicides but it's not a given, there may be money coming from that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    If so I hope somehow it counts against the salary cap

the patriots

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    It's a damned shame the Pats got roped back into this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Thats a lot of money hanging in the balance

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mean't it can't be touched. If the whole $15,000,000 payout from the Pats is true than that would be insane. If true, I suspect that someone had to have told him about this loophole and he acted accordingly to secure it for kid.
    Or, with 15+ million at stake now the list of possible suspects gets huge.
    Given the utter sleaseballyness of the following characters, who is to say if Hernandez did himself in or if a *hit* was arranged.
    Jose Baez wanting to get paid?
    Skanky Baby Mama being without a doubt his doormat for years. Besides she seems like a seasoned hood rat who could certainly know how to work the prison angle.
    Hernandez gang connections wanting to be paid. We've seen how many do entaries on how often criminal activity goes on in prisons. With the guards often being the biggest criminals. I don't think an arranged hit on Hernandez is impossible at all.

I'm just sayin, many possibilities.
    I would think Hernandez himself would have wanted to cling to the very remote but real possibility of getting his conviction overturned and walking free OJ / Casey Anthony / so many others style. Getting his hands on the 15 million for himself and his gang masters.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aaron Hernandez's Sex Life Probed as Murder Motive, Police Source Says
    By Michele McPhee On 4/21/17 at 3:55 PM

That’s just one of many mysteries Hernandez, known for never shedding the gang connections he made growing up, left behind. He was convicted in April 2015 for shooting and killing his friend, Odin Lloyd, seemingly without motive. But interviews with multiple law enforcement officials directly involved in the case say Lloyd—a semipro football player who was dating Hernandez’s fiance’s sister at the time—had information the football star did not want out: that he was bisexual.

Motivation to Murder?
    One of the notes left by Hernandez was to his prison boyfriend, who is now on 24/7 suicide watch, multiple law enforcement sources confirm. Hernandez’s sexuality would, of course, not be relevant save for the fact that an intimate relationship he allegedly had with a male former high school classmate was at the center of the investigation into Lloyd’s murder.

Ernest Wallace, a co-defendant in the Lloyd murder case, told detectives the victim had called Hernandez a “schmoocher,” which was taken by Hernandez and his companions as a gay slur. Wallace was also recorded saying during a jailhouse visit with Tanya Singleton, Hernandez’s cousin, that he would not have helped Hernandez get rid of the murder weapon—a crime for which he is now serving a 4½-to-7 year sentence on accessory to murder charges—if he had known Hernandez was a “limp wrist,” multiple sources say. Singleton was accused of helping Wallace discard of Lloyd’s murder weapon and was later sentenced to two years probation with one year under house confinement after pleading guilty to criminal contempt for refusing to cooperate with investigators in Boston investigating the double murder. Prosecutors in both Bristol and Suffolk counties said Hernandez had promised to set up a trust fund for Singleton’s children for her silence but never did. *

Hernandez’s alleged longtime male lover, the high school friend, was interviewed extensively by authorities after Lloyd’s murder, and was forced to testify in front of a grand jury. Law enforcement officials also say Hernandez moved a large amount of money into three accounts shortly before his arrest for the Lloyd killing: one account was for his fiancée; a second was for his daughter; the third, where the most money was moved, was for that friend.

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernan...-police-587879

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Aaron Hernandez's Sex Life Probed as Murder Motive, Police Source Says
    By Michele McPhee On 4/21/17 at 3:55 PM

That’s just one of many mysteries Hernandez, known for never shedding the gang connections he made growing up, left behind. He was convicted in April 2015 for shooting and killing his friend, Odin Lloyd, seemingly without motive. But interviews with multiple law enforcement officials directly involved in the case say Lloyd—a semipro football player who was dating Hernandez’s fiance’s sister at the time—had information the football star did not want out: that he was bisexual.

Motivation to Murder?
    One of the notes left by Hernandez was to his prison boyfriend, who is now on 24/7 suicide watch, multiple law enforcement sources confirm. Hernandez’s sexuality would, of course, not be relevant save for the fact that an intimate relationship he allegedly had with a male former high school classmate was at the center of the investigation into Lloyd’s murder.

Ernest Wallace, a co-defendant in the Lloyd murder case, told detectives the victim had called Hernandez a “schmoocher,” which was taken by Hernandez and his companions as a gay slur. Wallace was also recorded saying during a jailhouse visit with Tanya Singleton, Hernandez’s cousin, that he would not have helped Hernandez get rid of the murder weapon—a crime for which he is now serving a 4½-to-7 year sentence on accessory to murder charges—if he had known Hernandez was a “limp wrist,” multiple sources say. Singleton was accused of helping Wallace discard of Lloyd’s murder weapon and was later sentenced to two years probation with one year under house confinement after pleading guilty to criminal contempt for refusing to cooperate with investigators in Boston investigating the double murder. Prosecutors in both Bristol and Suffolk counties said Hernandez had promised to set up a trust fund for Singleton’s children for her silence but never did. *

Hernandez’s alleged longtime male lover, the high school friend, was interviewed extensively by authorities after Lloyd’s murder, and was forced to testify in front of a grand jury. Law enforcement officials also say Hernandez moved a large amount of money into three accounts shortly before his arrest for the Lloyd killing: one account was for his fiancée; a second was for his daughter; the third, where the most money was moved, was for that friend.

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernan...-police-587879

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

2:15

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mid-cte-claims

Hernandez found to have had significant CTE in autopsy. Ex suing the NFL and Pats.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was just reading this. I didn't even remember him dieding.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wouldn't be shocked if OJ had it too, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh yeah...I remember now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh yeah...I remember now.
    You're showing early signs of CTE.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Most severe case of CTE ever seen in someone that young, according to Bleacher Report.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I played in three HS alumni games. Before the very first practice we all had to sign a form releasing the school from any obligation if we got hurt out there. The NFL needs somehing similiar as far as long range conditions go. Nobody has to play the game.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Most severe case of CTE ever seen in someone that young, according to Bleacher Report.
    I wonder how long he had it before his death? Does CTE cause paranoia?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    must of been from college hits/tackles... this should be of concern for players in the NFL who want to play a long time.
    Last edited by InRareForm; 09-22-2017 at 12:00 PM.

Thread Information