Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Smart move, tbh..potentially avoiding paying the families of the victims and cost of the civil trials, if I'm not mistaken..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Then why tell me about how he played along side a GREAT TE...well?
    Tell me about how re ed you are because you STILL don't realize that was a joke about his hanging even though I actually told you that.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Moments like this do nothing but confirm the fact that Avante really is some fat, flaky, attention seeking old got and not someone just running a troll.

Post Count
    Conspiracy theorist ............ Aaron had been planning his suicide for weeks. He started giving away personal items to other inmates and that is a clear sign they say. He also soaped up the floor, many contemplating suicide do this in case they are thinking about backing out at the last minute.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Moments like this do nothing but confirm the fact that Avante really is some fat, flaky, attention seeking old got and not someone just running a troll.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    All reports said there was no suicide note, now suddenly there's THREE suicide notes...one to his gay lover in prison, and a bible verse written on his forehead? I might actually believe the conspiracy theorists on this one, this is su ious as .

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Yeah wtf is this about him being a closet got? Talk about an unexpected turn.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah wtf is this about him being a closet got? Talk about an unexpected turn.
    Most hard-core Christians are tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Man, there are a lot of SJWs on Facebook defending this POS. I'm quite surprised.

Post Count
    He was innocent of the charges. And they used the murder he didn't do as the motive to convict him of the other murder. Yet through all this, he sacrificed himself for his daughter. She will now have a trust fund and a good mother to raise her.

You have been duped by the liberal ESPN media that make CNN look right-wing.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    He was innocent of the charges. And they used the murder he didn't do as the motive to convict him of the other murder. Yet through all this, he sacrificed himself for his daughter. She will now have a trust fund and a good mother to raise her.

his own defense attorneys admitted he conspired to kill Odin Lloyd and was present at the murder. Their only defense was "he didn't actually pull the trigger". So no, he was not innocent by a longshot.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    that Galileo re

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Even if there was any truth to your crackpot conspira ramblings (which there isn't), why would the "liberal ESPN media" lie about a gay brown guy named Hernandez committing the crime?

If he really was framed, Jemele Hill and Stephen A. would have enough race-baiting material to last a lifetime and they'd be bringing Obama out for more primetime "conversations" about race in sports.

You're an idiot.

Post Count
    They are about to throw all the murder charges out. Hernandez is innocent. The Patriots will have to pay up, and his 4-year old daughter will have a trust fund.

This case stinks to high heaven, reminds me of OJ Simpson. JUSTICE FOR AARON & SPRING LOOSE THE JUICE!!

Post Count
    Really, really hoping Galileo becomes a flat earther theorist

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Really, really hoping Galileo becomes a flat earther theorist
    Im hoping he walks into oncoming traffic tbh

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Her "mother" is a ghetto hoodrat n!gger with serious drug problems, tbh...

Post Count
    Her "mother" is a ghetto hoodrat n!gger with serious drug problems, tbh...
    YOU are a stone-cold racist!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    YOU are a stone-cold racist!
    And you're a stone-cold idiot. Point is?

Post Count
    You are calling Galileo an idiot? Good one. He is the smartest man who ever lived.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Millenial Messiah with the shaqdunk.gif goods.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Millenial Messiah with the shaqdunk.gif goods.
    Seriously though, Cincinnati Bungles? Wtf

Thread Information