My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, no .

The man who claims the Sandy Hook Elementary School Massacre was staged will be in a Texas courtroom over the next two weeks to argue that he is mentally fit to maintain custody of his three kids. To prove this, Jones’ attorneys will say the InfoWars boss and friend of Donald Trump is a fraud.

To be fair, that’s not exactly what the attorneys are arguing. Rather, attorney Randall Wilhite told a judge during a pretrial hearing that Jones is a “performance artist,” according to a report in the Austin-American Statesman, which is covering the lengthy (and expensive) custody dispute.

The children’s mother, Kelly Jones, believes that not only is Jones a bad parent, he also poses a threat to their three kids. And she doesn’t buy the argument that his InfoWars persona is an act.

Here’s what she told a judge at the pretrial hearing in Travis County, according to the Statesman:

“He’s not a stable person,” she said of the man with whom her 14-year-old son and 9- and 12-year-old daughters have lived since her 2015 divorce. “He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin’s neck. He wants J-Lo to get raped.

“I’m concerned that he is engaged in felonious behavior, threatening a member of Congress,” she said, referring to his recent comments about California Democrat Adam Schiff. “He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast.”

Wilhite said using InfoWars to judge Alex Jones would be like evaluating Jack Nicholson based on his interpretation of the Joker in Batman, the Statesman writes.

Duly noted. From this day forward, Jones’ reckless verbal dances with the devil in the pale moonlight are hereby confirmed as works of fiction. You hear that, Donald?
    http://fusion.net/alex-jones-defense...hat-1794370575

doctor who served as a witness at Alex Jones’ custody trial on Wednesday said that the popular right-wing conspiracy theorist had been diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

While being cross-examined by Bobby Newman, the attorney for ex-wife Kelly Jones, Dr. Alissa Sherry acknowledged that Alex Jones had NPD, a psychological disorder that the Mayo Clinic describes as a condition where people have “an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others.”

Sherry, who served as the case manager for Jones’ family therapy sessions, testified that a diagnosis for NPD was present in Jones’ case file when she first started working with him. She also said that Jones’ narcissism might explain an incident in which he yelled at his own daughter for wearing a special walking boot on her foot after she broke her toe.

Elsewhere in her testimony, Sherry confirmed that Jones would regularly take off his shirt during therapy sessions — and she said it was the only time she could recall a patient stripping off clothes in the middle of therapy.

Jones is currently in the middle of a bitter battle with his ex-wife over custody of the couple’s three children.
    https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/ale...sorder-doctor/

... and suckers think he is real.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    it's still real to me, dammit!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why say this: To prove this, Jones’ attorneys will say the InfoWars boss and friend of Donald Trump is a fraud.

Then say this: To be fair, that’s not exactly what the attorneys are arguing.

Because the truth isn't anywhere in any of this . Alex is a fraud, this is true, but he's an obvious fraud just like the in' ionic bracelet yet it sells millions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why say this: To prove this, Jones’ attorneys will say the InfoWars boss and friend of Donald Trump is a fraud.

Because the truth isn't anywhere in any of this . Alex is a fraud, this is true, but he's an obvious fraud just like the in' ionic bracelet yet it sells millions.
    Why say any of this ^

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why say any of this ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Why not use your main account, Fred?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why say any of this ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That is the problem with belief and faith. Both inform actions. Faith is a very bad way to get to what is true.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Why not use your main account, Fred?

Thread Information