My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ppl will continue to defend kyle anderson and danny green even though they bring NOTHING to the table in crucial moments...every year it is the same story...letdown after letdown...danny doesnt deserve a starting role, and kyle doesnt deserve a roster spot, nevertheless playoff minutes...Popovich is a senile bas for coaching the way he does...why was Lee in the game? smh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why was Manu?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green was, as usual, solid on the defensive end tonight but his shooting continues to be abysmal. He needs to get back in sync QUICKLY. Fat head is just there for his length on the defensive end

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously!! but at least the senile f*ck had enough balls to bench him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green was, as usual, solid on the defensive end tonight but his shooting continues to be abysmal. He needs to get back in sync QUICKLY. Fat head is just there for his length on the defensive end
    he actually wasnt that good on defense...very subpar...he allowed a lot of straight up drives to the basket...that one defensive highlight doesnt make up for the rest of how bad he played on both ends

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solid on defense?? Nooo way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Danny use to defend the opposing PGs and could shut them down. That doesn't happen anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is at least a has been, and I remember he is still on the team. I honestly forget fathead is on the team he is so ing bad.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Danny use to defend the opposing PGs and could shut them down. That doesn't happen anymore.
    He did great against Conley in game 1. He is prone to having abortion games on the road.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It happend in Game 2 brah..C'mon.

but its was disgusting to see Leonard handle Conley when he had to score almost every single point in the 4th and OT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Conley going Curry mode was pissing me off so I'm being critical of Danny. I can live with Danny missing 3s because he's always been streaky from there but he has to be consistent on defense.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow even in a godawful defensive night by Green, he still gets credit for "defending well" smh

If letting guys gets to the paint at will is "defending well" then Gary Neal needs to come back. He does that all game but at least he hits shots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow even in a godawful defensive night by Green, he still gets credit for "defending well" smh

If letting guys gets to the paint at will is "defending well" then Gary Neal needs to come back. He does that all game but at least he hits shots
    spurstalk ..

Thread Information