Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only TSA can manage to get his ass beat in two concurrent threads at the same time.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Settle down there, spaz. Objectively, you were triggered, totally raged, got called out on the obvious triggered response and regressed to infantile Kid Toucha schtick to try and save face. LOL.
    tsa will never love you, idk why you keep semen shielding for him. calling me triggered is the ultimate giveup. your butt buddy is cornered with no argument left after i exposed his idiocy on this subject. now hes abandoned it and all thats left is his lovelorn sidekick, you. sad!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I love you Chucho

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tsa will never love you, idk why you keep semen shielding for him. calling me triggered is the ultimate giveup. your butt buddy is cornered with no argument left after i exposed his idiocy on this subject. now hes abandoned it and all thats left is his lovelorn sidekick, you. sad!
    LOL, trying to insult by association now? All I said was you were in a maniacal rage because you were triggered. And low and behold, here is more maniacal rage and anger from a trigger.

Settle down before you pop your spincther, save it fo yo daddy. Log into your other account until you learn how to use your words properly with this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interestingly, the progressive wing, ie warren and sanders, have been vocal that coulter should absolutely be allowed to speak... yet you have idiot establishment folk like howard dean making false claims like "hate speech isn't protected by the first amendment." hate speech is absolutely protected unless it amounts to another form of unprotected speech, such as incitement/fighting words/true threats

it is true that they can cancel a speaking events if there are legitimate security concerns, or there are inadequate measures to protect people.... but the simple claim that hate speech isn't protected if flat wrong
    Last edited by spurraider21; 3 Hours Ago at 03:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but this is a nice clip tbh. everyone loves the clip of her getting laughed at for being the lone, bold supporter of donald trump on some panel, so here's this one to counter

laughs off his candidacy, calls it a joke, compares it to the possibility of charlie sheen running, and says she doesn't think trump should run because she cares for america

Thread Information