Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enough police should be committed so the people trying to exercise their 1st amendment rights are able to.

I have a feeling you'd be singing a different tune on police standing down if those being attacked were sexuals at a pride event in Berkeley.
    nice feeling. this is the same thing that happens when towns break into riots. you dont see regular cops sprinting out of their squad cars trying to arrest individuals mid-riot. that's not how it works

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    nice feeling. this is the same thing that happens when towns break into riots. you dont see regular cops sprinting out of their squad cars trying to arrest individuals mid-riot. that's not how it works
    Stop making excuses for Berkeley PD, this wasn't on the scale of Los Angeles or Baltimore riots, not even close. Berkeley PD knew what was going to happen and they did nothing to prevent it.

Gay pride demonstration announced in downtown Berkeley
    Anti gay hate groups post online they are coming to attack gays at event
    Anti gay hate groups name specific gays they will attack
    Anti gay hate groups pass around flyers of plans to attack
    Anti gay hate groups attack as planned
    Berkeley PD knew attacks were coming and stands down once attacks start happening
    spurraider21 supports Berkeley PD position?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop making excuses for Berkeley PD, this wasn't on the scale of Los Angeles or Baltimore riots, not even close. Berkeley PD knew what was going to happen and they did nothing to prevent it.

Gay pride demonstration announced in downtown Berkeley
    Anti gay hate groups post online they are coming to attack gays at event
    Anti gay hate groups name specific gays they will attack
    Anti gay hate groups pass around flyers of plans to attack
    Anti gay hate groups attack as planned
    Berkeley PD knew attacks were coming and stands down once attacks start happening
    spurraider21 supports Berkeley PD position?
    i didnt call it the same scale. im saying you dont often see your average cop running into a brawl

if they think there's a credible threat, they should look into having more protection. have more dividers, and depending on the expected scale, consider riot control. i'm not going to expect cops to sprint out of their squad cars and diving headfirst into what we saw happening in berkley

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i didnt call it the same scale. im saying you dont often see your average cop running into a brawl

if they think there's a credible threat, they should look into having more protection. have more dividers, and depending on the expected scale, consider riot control. i'm not going to expect cops to sprint out of their squad cars and diving headfirst into what we saw happening in berkley
    They knew there was a credible threat and ignored it. This was the 4th time its happened and they knew it was going to be violent again. There is no excuse for the Berkeley PD not preparing for it with all the things you mentioned. The mayor is lucky someone wasn't killed bad cause if that happens it falls on him.

Can you honestly say your reaction would be the same now as in the gay pride festival situation I laid out? Beyond that do you think the media reaction to the stand down orders would be the same?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They knew there was a credible threat and ignored it. This was the 4th time its happened and they knew it was going to be violent again. There is no excuse for the Berkeley PD not preparing for it with all the things you mentioned. The mayor is lucky someone wasn't killed bad cause if that happens it falls on him.

Can you honestly say your reaction would be the same now as in the gay pride festival situation I laid out? Beyond that do you think the media reaction to the stand down orders would be the same?
    i dont have any particular connection with gay rights issues. in any event, i would never be upset that regular cops aren't trying to take on the mobs of people. i would always hope that, given adequate warning, they have made adequate preparations to try to defend demonstrators.

i have already said several times that they probably should have had taken greater precaution. i dont know what else you want me to say past that. i have also said at least once that antifa is stupid.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL 4chan investigations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^dont know the story behind that one

most recent lol example is pizzahut though

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do you have an example of them doxxing an Antifa member who didn't committ assault yes or no?
    this is what you do when youre caught in a losing battle. you ask the same question over and over.

im not giving you examples. im not looking for examples. im mocking you for putting faith in the same naruto gots who strung you along on pizzagate even though even you know by now that the whole thing was bull .

easy pawn. stupid got.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    this is what you do when youre caught in a losing battle. you ask the same question over and over.

im not giving you examples. im not looking for examples. im mocking you for putting faith in the same naruto gots who strung you along on pizzagate even though even you know by now that the whole thing was bull .

easy pawn. stupid got.
    You don't have examples because your claim is bull .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    > they're doxxing innocent antifas
    > give an example
    > I don't have to they just are

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just as I suspected. Afraid of vagina.
    I guess you haven't seen the pics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you haven't seen the pics
    and i guess you've only seen pics

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    > they're doxxing innocent antifas
    > give an example
    > I don't have to they just are
    now youre putting words in my mouth like you put s in yours

i dont follow 4chan pol gossip so obviously i dont know who theyre doxxing and who they arent. i know enough, even just by watching you, to know theyre untrustworthy. they have a history of doxxing innocents with boston marathon and pizzagate. so its not crazy to assume theyd do the same with antifa boogeymen, and i dont need to wait for specific examples to say that.

youre a stupid ing got for putting your trust in them. thats my point, got. i dont gaf if its enough for you or not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and i guess you've only seen pics
    yeah and that was bad enough. That ho is gross. Marxism turned her from a normal looking girl into some dreadlock having Sasquatch Coochie no pit shaving aids . Marxism, not even once

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adam Lambert or Avante for the biggest poster on this forum?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    now youre putting words in my mouth like you put s in yours

i dont follow 4chan pol gossip so obviously i dont know who theyre doxxing and who they arent. i know enough, even just by watching you, to know theyre untrustworthy. they have a history of doxxing innocents with boston marathon and pizzagate. so its not crazy to assume theyd do the same with antifa boogeymen, and i dont need to wait for specific examples to say that.

youre a stupid ing got for putting your trust in them. thats my point, got. i dont gaf if its enough for you or not.
    lol triggered

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol triggered
    yeah im so triggered im spending hours on naruto forums and the other hours posting here whats being posted there oh no wait thats you

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah im so triggered im spending hours on naruto forums and the other hours posting here whats being posted there oh no wait thats you
    Settle down there, spaz. Objectively, you were triggered, totally raged, got called out on the obvious triggered response and regressed to infantile Kid Toucha schtick to try and save face. LOL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really doesn't get more ironic considering Berkley's past. The mayor was rambling on a few days ago on how safety now comes before free speech when discussing why Coulter's speech was cancelled. Will be interesting to see if any speakers from the left are shut down due to the same concerns, I highly doubt it.
    Left wing violence at such things is a problem. Even Coulter should be allowed to speak.

If the left-wing violence is likely when Coulter speaks, the mayor is exactly doing his job when he acts to prevent that until he can get some measures in place.

You can't have it both ways, i.e. saying left-wing violence is a problem, then criticizing a public official for acting to limit the violence.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Little weenie havin ass

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Left wing violence at such things is a problem. Even Coulter should be allowed to speak.

If the left-wing violence is likely when Coulter speaks, the mayor is exactly doing his job when he acts to prevent that until he can get some measures in place.

You can't have it both ways, i.e. saying left-wing violence is a problem, then criticizing a public official for acting to limit the violence.
    The said public official supports this left wing violence. Try and keep up.

Stand down. See he put measures in place.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only TSA can manage to get his ass beat in two concurrent threads at the same time.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Settle down there, spaz. Objectively, you were triggered, totally raged, got called out on the obvious triggered response and regressed to infantile Kid Toucha schtick to try and save face. LOL.
    tsa will never love you, idk why you keep semen shielding for him. calling me triggered is the ultimate giveup. your butt buddy is cornered with no argument left after i exposed his idiocy on this subject. now hes abandoned it and all thats left is his lovelorn sidekick, you. sad!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I love you Chucho

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tsa will never love you, idk why you keep semen shielding for him. calling me triggered is the ultimate giveup. your butt buddy is cornered with no argument left after i exposed his idiocy on this subject. now hes abandoned it and all thats left is his lovelorn sidekick, you. sad!
    LOL, trying to insult by association now? All I said was you were in a maniacal rage because you were triggered. And low and behold, here is more maniacal rage and anger from a trigger.

Settle down before you pop your spincther, save it fo yo daddy. Log into your other account until you learn how to use your words properly with this one.

Thread Information