Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It works, tbh... before the gets out-rook'ed in back to back seasons, he should give it a try...

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuck pop is gonna blame Trump for tonight's loss.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only data he gives you in the playoffs is astronomy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does "take that for data" even mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuck pop is gonna blame Trump for tonight's loss.
    Probably true tbh.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still waiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AARP card

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, in the context that Fizdale used it, he was trying to say "look at the FT disparity and interpret the result with that in mind."

As we all know, this was a stupid thing to say, as most of the calls were correct in G2, and FT disparity doesn't necessarily indicate bad officiating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0 points and 0 assists from starting pg, take that for data

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually had to go check the stats...holy that's terrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But there were lots of intangibles, and he found ways to contribute without scoring. Or creating.

And I think he's playing injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But there were lots of intangibles, and he found ways to contribute without scoring. Or creating.
    hey, that's my schtick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop needs to trust his people more............

Bertans can play

Simmons can play

Murray can play

and even Kyle can play!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I re-watched most of the game. That play mid way through the second quarter, Pennis and Gasol both mugged the out of Kawhi, and there was no whistle. So they really got busy on him, and as Kawhi was going to the ground, Gasol put his hand on the back of Kawhi's head and shoved it toward the floor. Then Pennis swung and caught Kawhi with a forearm across the side of the face, and Kawhi stayed down a long time. The ref FINALLY called a foul, but if he had been doing his job, things wouldn't have gone that far. The hilarious part was that Pennis screamed about the whistle, Conley charged the ref screaming, and Gasol wagged his finger "no", like as if the ref wasn't allowed to call a foul on that play. And it was just short of being flagrant.

That turnover to start the second half? Kawhi made a break, and the pass was going to be to him. But Selden just mugged the out of him, and at the end grabbed Kawhi's right arm to keep him from getting it up to take the pass, and damned near shoved Kawhi out the end of the court. He KNEW he had fouled Kawhi, which is why he threw his arms back suddenly, like he hadn't actually touched him. (That action alone ought to be enough to tell a ref that he needs to blow the whistle.) No call... of course.

And then there's a play at the end of the third quarter. LMA goes to the floor after a loose ball, near the sideline. He has it in both hands, in bounds. Harrison falls BACKWARDS on top of him, and just pancakes the out of Aldridge. Then he swings his elbow backwards, without looking, and contacts the ball and knocks it out of bounds. He wasn't making a play on the ball - he couldn't make a play on the ball, because his back was to Aldridge when he fell on him. Two EASY foul calls on that play, and the ref called it ball out of bounds on the Spurs.

Those were all three calls that refs HAVE to make. They did finally blow a whistle on the first one, but not until there was nearly bloodshed. Fizzdale's $30K rant was an investment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Do you guys not read? There were lots of intangibles, and he found ways to contribute without scoring. Or creating. Or... you know... defending. That's why it's so intangible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I re-watched most of the game. That play mid way through the second quarter, Pennis and Gasol both mugged the out of Kawhi, and there was no whistle. So they really got busy on him, and as Kawhi was going to the ground, Gasol put his hand on the back of Kawhi's head and shoved it toward the floor. Then Pennis swung and caught Kawhi with a forearm across the side of the face, and Kawhi stayed down a long time. The ref FINALLY called a foul, but if he had been doing his job, things wouldn't have gone that far. The hilarious part was that Pennis screamed about the whistle, Conley charged the ref screaming, and Gasol wagged his finger "no", like as if the ref wasn't allowed to call a foul on that play. And it was just short of being flagrant.

That turnover to start the second half? Kawhi made a break, and the pass was going to be to him. But Selden just mugged the out of him, and at the end grabbed Kawhi's right arm to keep him from getting it up to take the pass, and damned near shoved Kawhi out the end of the court. He KNEW he had fouled Kawhi, which is why he threw his arms back suddenly, like he hadn't actually touched him. (That action alone ought to be enough to tell a ref that he needs to blow the whistle.) No call... of course.

And then there's a play at the end of the third quarter. LMA goes to the floor after a loose ball, near the sideline. He has it in both hands, in bounds. Harrison falls BACKWARDS on top of him, and just pancakes the out of Aldridge. Then he swings his elbow backwards, without looking, and contacts the ball and knocks it out of bounds. He wasn't making a play on the ball - he couldn't make a play on the ball, because his back was to Aldridge when he fell on him. Two EASY foul calls on that play, and the ref called it ball out of bounds on the Spurs.

Those were all three calls that refs HAVE to make. They did finally blow a whistle on the first one, but not until there was nearly bloodshed. Fizzdale's $30K rant was an investment.

-----------------------------------

the Grizzlies, hmmmp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't go from dominating those talentless thugs to laying an egg. I bet they were mugging the out of Parker. Poop definitely got rooked, and the team will continue to get shafted while Poop is scared less to mention anything about the officiating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminds me of so many series against the lakers after Phil started his ing. Luckily Memphis is not the lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you guys not read? There were lots of intangibles, and he found ways to contribute without scoring. Or creating. Or... you know... defending. That's why it's so intangible.
    I even noticed the intangibles of the intangibles he provided while he was on the bench.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the refs. Grizz are gonna get blown the out in Game 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't expect to be a contender when your starting PG has a total of 0 assists and 0 points, especially in a league FULL of elite PGs. Tony Parker is the worst starting PG in the playoffs. Period. By a long shot.

List:

Isaiah Thomas
    Westbrook
    John Wall
    Dennis Schroeder
    Mike Conley
    Steph Curry
    George Hill
    Chris Paul
    James Harden
    Damian Lillard
    Kyrie Irving
    Jeff Teague
    Malcolm Brogdon
    Playoff Rondo (injured now)
    Kyle Lowry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim hasn't scored in the playoffs this year but he's still tied with Manu on points.

Thread Information