My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 most likely will never make a single deep playoff run unless he goes Gary Payton and ring-chases.

Westbrook is even worse when it comes to a cancer/black-hole, but he at least didn't keep his team from a couple deep playoff runs. Granted, as the man he can't get out of the first round, but at least he has seen some team success.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP on a meltdown.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, OP riding high after Parker's 1st round series, tbh

Hopefully he's still around in 2 weeks, would be a great sign for the Spurs..

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither.

Both are forced to do way too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, OP riding high after Parker's 1st round series, tbh

Hopefully he's still around in 2 weeks, would be a great sign for the Spurs..
    Spurs will need him to. Otherwise, it will be another Kawhi-led second round exit.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Well Westbrook made it to the NBA finals once, CP3 I don't believe has ever made it out of the 2nd round so Chris Paul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Paul is a a playoff monster despite the lack of team success..Don't even compare him with Chuckbrook..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul has always been in the Western Conference, whereas Lebron has benefited from being in the Leastern Conference. Still CP3 has had talent around him at times. If he was as good as his stats suggest, he would have drug a team at least to the Conference Finals by now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously you can't hold the last two years against CP3 due to the injuries that him and clippers have suffered in the playoffs however you can hold his playoff failures of '13,14,'15 against him. Clippers should have won those series that they lost during that 3 years span considering that they had the talent to beat those teams. That's all on CP3. Legacy wise he's very good but I wouldn't put him on the same level as Stockton,Kidd,Payton.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Russell Paul and Chris Westbrook are about even at choking during playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are 1st NBA team ever to blow a playoffs series lead in 5 straight years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Player stats are often indications of team failure instead of team success, especially grossly high stats.
    2. No one is asked to do "too much". They sign a contract with a team and when on the floor they have the freedom to pass or shoot.
    3. Chris Paul is injured almost every post season
    4. Blake Griffin is also injury prone
    5. DeAndre Jordan is overrated, cannot shoot and can only rebound, block shots and dunk.
    6. Jamal Crawford is a cancer. His 6th man awards are because the team gives him too much leeway to chuck and he does (rich man's Mo Williams)
    7. Doc showed his true intent (compete vs profit) when he hired his own son to play real minutes (can't understand how any pro would sign to play on that squad)
    8. Team has a tendency to mope. Chris Paul sets the mood and when he's moping, so are they. They are either 100mph in your face or moping around.
    9. Winning on the road just to lose like that at home should be the final straw for that squad
    10. If they re-sign, it's not about winning.
    11. Donald Sterling was just as effective.

Thread Information