Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - 10 minutes is still a lot of minutes to go.

- His full Sub Ruined the Starters and Pau. Despite the strong first half from Memphis, the spurs were only down 4 and they were actually competing

- He made a full sub with 10 minutes in the third, down 9...and inserted scrubs. Grizz procceds to increase the lead.

- I can't believe this guy is stroking his ego in a playoff game.

Can you imgine Pop pulling this against a Superior Rocket or Warrior team.

It's insane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is usually a point of diminishing returns with tenured occupations even in real professional life-- especially with age.. it is been kinda happening with Pop since 2014; there is palpable sense of content and fulfillment he has conducted himself with ever since.

Subbing out Kawhi in that manner--with total disregard for his body of work in the series so far and season as whole-- was embarrassing and freaking disgusting..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he pulls this in game four then I would be worried. I don't think it will hurt us in a long run at least in this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is usually a point of diminishing returns with tenured occupations even in real professional life-- especially with age.. it is been kinda happening with Pop since 2014; there is palpable sense of content and fulfillment he has conducted himself with ever since.

Subbing out Kawhi in that manner--with total disregard for his bodywork in the series so far and season as whole-- was embarrassing and freaking disgusting..
    Probably wants to cement a legacy that every team he coached was about him. This Schtick has increased significantly since 2014...probably got too much ego streak after 14..Just doesn't care anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Subbing out Kawhi in that manner--with total disregard for his bodywork in the series so far and season as whole-- was embarrassing and freaking disgusting..
    Imagine Pop subbing Duncan like that in the early 2000's. ing hypocrite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to clarify, in what manner did he sub out Leonard? Did he make some sort of mistake, or just subbed too soon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to clarify, in what manner did he sub out Leonard? Did he make some sort of mistake, or just subbed too soon?
    He benched the entire first squad 3 minutes into the 3rd because of a 4-0 run.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He subbed out the entire SL and put in the bench unit - Manu.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was ing awful and a big you to all NBA fans in general and Spurs fans in particular.

I donīt really care if they come back and win games 4 and 5 by 20 points because of this, you cannot go and over an NBA game like that with 22 minutes left in regulation.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi looked like he was planning his next team during the 4th quarter on the bench.

Unfortunatly this senile fraud will retire after he left the franchise in shambles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's Poop

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Subbing the entire lineup vs. an offensively inept team that routinely goes through scoring droughts and could have allowed the Spurs back in it within minutes was pretty puzzling, tbh..well, not really, it's Pop..

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Subbing the entire lineup vs. an offensively inept team that could easily go on a scoring drought and allow the Spurs back in it within minutes was pretty puzzling, tbh..well, not really, it's Pop..
    Let me just ice my best players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he pulls this in game four then I would be worried. I don't think it will hurt us in a long run at least in this series.
    That's a complete lack of respect to an NBA caliber team though. They have momentum and are only down 1 game. So many things can happen that can magnify this show show of a schtick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incoming Game 4 starting Lineup - Murray, Simmons, Anderson, Bertans, Anthony. Kawhi and LMA inactives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that waving the white flag with 10 mins left is flying under the radar. It's a "I'm tired of y'alls pathetic asses so take a seat" kind of move. Emasculated them and shows a lack of belief even though this team just had a great come back at OKC a couple weeks ago after looking like most of that game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the media eats this up, too, tbh..

"oh that silly Pop!! only he would make a move like this!!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This got just said in the presser that the game got out of hand "within the first minute, after two whole turnovers which ballooned the lead to 9".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This got just said in the presser that the game got out of hand "within the first minute, after two whole turnovers which ballooned the lead to 9".
    this mother er

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've been really hard on Westbrook this year, but Pop is really showing him what true ego is.

Never seen an Individual in a team sport ever pull this . Not baseball, not hockey, not soccer...never.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the most egotistical coach in the league that's for sure. By far. Maybe in all of sports. No other coach would even think of sabotaging a playoff game to emasculate his best players much less actually do it, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone have a link to the Pop presser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Is there a question in there somewhere? It's just a game."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He benched the entire first squad 3 minutes into the 3rd because of a 4-0 run.
    And in which Parker had two dumb turnovers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone have a link to the Pop presser
    Yeah...here it is.
    "Is there a question in there somewhere? It's just a game."

Thread Information