Last night on Facebook I was saying that this game was 100% on Pop, and that he has been substandard the entire season...made a comment to my wife about Pop being "senile" in the sports sense...i didnt expect to come on the boards and see so many ppl with the same opinion. when that is the case, there is something there...

1. Kyle Anderson continues to get minutes, and minutes over Simmons at that...dude is a turnover machine.

2. Predictable Parker...happens annually it seems nowadays...has some good games, then mails it in when the pressure turns up. Pop too senile to realize this trend and continues to play him.

3. How do we not run plays that allow Aldridge to catch it in the deep post? We always give him the ball at the 3 point line, then expect him to make magic. Put him in a position to succeed.

4. Bertrans was supposed to be playing heavy minutes in this series when faced off with Green...our spacing is horrible on offense because they dont respect our shooters. no space in the paint for anyone to operate.

5. RUN THE OFFENSE THROUGH KAWHI!!!!!!!!! STOP TONY PARKER FROM DRIBBLING OUT THE CLOCK!!!!

6. Call attention to the super rough fouls that go uncalled. they are literally allowed to handcheck...not to mention the grabbing and reaching fouls in the post...this has been happening all season...i guess Pop is too "classy" to point it out to the refs...that same classiness caused the Griz (an 8th seed) to backsweep us before.

7. Lee should be nowhere near Randolph...matter of fact, aldridge should be in the game everytime randolph is (or Dedmon, as long as gasol is out)

8. our rookie PG needs burn...what does tony do that our rookie cant at this stage? seems like tony's bad defense, turnovers, and inability to run the offense decently keeps getting the benefit of the doubt...Murray defends better...speeds us up in transition...breaks down the defense with EASE! and can finish much better at this point. but Pop keeps freezing dudes on the bench, then expects them to be better than the starters when he puts them in at random desperate times.

9. subbing kawhi in that mass subs ution was indefensible. kawhi had nothing to do with what was going on...and that caused kawhi to be basically shut out in the 3rd as a result

SMFH!