Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Clipper Nation get your hummingbird ass in here and this shiiiiiiiiit! BAAAAAAAAAHAAHAH!

BASKETBALLREASONSKARMA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden gots.
    What is this like of their last 8 playoff series, 6 of the 8 had a #1 or #2 option out with injury?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This may be the end of Lob City. Since I'm a good mood, and I don't want him to just walk outta Doc's lockerroom leaving y'all without a PF:
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=l36xd8c

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time for GOAT Paul to assert himself and lead the clippers to the WCF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter.

Longo is still COMING.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Not a surprise. Knowing our medical staff, I knew there was no ing way it was just a "bruise." He probably broke his toe.

Now Doc will have his annual excuse to cling on to his job

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the LA sports curse remains.

This city is in' cursed with its pro teams, I tell ya.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter.

Longo is still COMING.
    I'm hoping we trade The Pick! in a package for a star...unless it's Fultz. No to Lonzo!
    Last edited by LkrFan; 04-22-2017 at 11:01 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Golden gots.
    What is this like of their last 8 playoff series, 6 of the 8 had a #1 or #2 option out with injury?
    Dubs #1 option is gimpy, Spurs have best front line in the NBA. No excuses son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And the LA sports curse remains.

This city is in' cursed with its pro teams, I tell ya.
    Not cursed. I call it Karma.

We legally traded for Chris Paul. The small market owners blocked us. Then classholes like you been clowning us for 4 years running.

There is a very real chance this will be the end of the Clippers as we know them. Next Chris Paul payday of $50M per season will be funny as tbh. Cap strapped in this new CBA era? Not even Ballmer can overcome paying 32 year old Chris Paul $50M annually, pay Griffin too when the time comes, and fill out a compe ive roster.

I could see if they rang - it would be worth it. But they never even sniffed the WCFs.

I don't feel sorry for them at all. Karma is a betch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs #1 option is gimpy, Spurs have best front line in the NBA. No excuses son.
    Completely agree.
    Right now Greg Pop is locking horns with a rookie coach again.
    Not sure he can overcome to face Golden.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Time for GOAT Paul to assert himself and lead the clippers to the WCF

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not a surprise. Knowing our medical staff, I knew there was no ing way it was just a "bruise." He probably broke his toe.

Now Doc will have his annual excuse to cling on to his job
    I remember when Kobe blew his Achilles. You were happy and I was sad. Karma!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I remember when Kobe blew his Achilles. You were happy and I was sad. Karma!
    I remember Laker "fans" rubbing it in when Blake missed his whole rookie season. The Achilles! was karma for that shiiiiiiit, Pablo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Their core has never even been to a WCF

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I remember Laker "fans" rubbing it in when Blake missed his whole rookie season. The Achilles! was karma for that shiiiiiiit, Pablo.

Nah bruh, don't even try it. Show me one post of mine cheering the fact Blake missed his rookie season. Here's a hint: you won't find even one. However comma I can site several of your posts clowning Kobe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Their core has never even been to a WCF

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I wonder if Boston should even try to sign this china doll this summer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn I wonder if Boston should even try to sign this china doll this summer.
    At this stage, is he even better than Horford? At least Horford can stay healthy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Nah bruh, don't even try it. Show me one post of mine cheering the fact Blake missed his rookie season. Here's a hint: you won't find even one. However comma I can site several of your posts clowning Kobe.
    I didn't say you did, Juan. I said Laker "fans" did. You're a Warriors "fan" now anyway, so I wasn't referring to you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    SCORES
    NBAMenu

Blake Griffin’s injury revealed the dirty truth about the Los Angeles Clippers

Andrew Lynch @andrewlynch
    Apr 22, 2017 at 3:43a ET
    The Los Angeles Clippers were doomed.

On the road, with Blake Griffin sidelined by a bruised right toe that looked far worse than the diagnosis, and the Clippers trailed the Utah Jazz by double digits. They looked primed to implode, taking the Doc Rivers era with them.

But a funny thing happened in the second half of Game 3 on Friday night: The Clippers started playing their best basketball with Griffin on the bench.

That’s not a coincidence. As outstanding as Griffin is, he doesn’t necessarily fit in the modern NBA — and certainly not with this L.A. roster. The dirty truth about the Clippers in 2017 is they have a higher ceiling without Griffin than with him.

He’s a redundant piece for a team predicated on the Chris Paul-DeAndre Jordan pick-and-roll. You don’t need another ball-dominant superstar who does his best work inside the 3-point line (although yes, Griffin can knock down a few triples here and there). What you need are wings who can defend and space the floor, giving Paul and Jordan maximum room to operate.

To wit: Paul had 24 points in the second half and looked like the best point guard in the NBA along the way. He finished with 34 points, seven rebounds and 11 assists — and in his postgame comments, Paul unknowingly hinted at how much better his team is without Griffin, commenting on how much space he had when Jordan rolled to the rim after halftime.

So why should we be surprised the Clippers turned things around when they put some combination of J.J. Re , Raymond Felton, Paul Pierce, Jamal Crawford and Luc Mbah a Moute on the wings around the Big Two? That’s how modern basketball works.

Here’s the upside: Griffin probably isn’t going to be in Los Angeles much longer. He and CP3 can become free agents this summer, and they both will — if for no other reason than to sign big raises on new contracts.

Paul, though, isn’t going anywhere. He can make way more money by re-signing with the Clippers than leaving Los Angeles, because he’s eligible for the NBA’s new super-max deal. Griffin isn’t, so you have to imagine he’ll look for greener pastures this offseason.

Perhaps he’ll end up with the Indiana Pacers in a Paul George trade, which would boil the blood of Lakers fans around the world. Or maybe he’ll head back to Oklahoma and partner with Russell Westbrook in a basketball marriage that makes more sense on a marquee than on the court.

Regardless, Griffin would be better off elsewhere — and if he goes, the Clippers should be right there with him to help him pack.

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/l...-agency-042217

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Well, I guess Media and fans are in agreement: we're better without Blake. No excuses for CP0, then. If he can't ring with this...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I didn't say you did, Juan. I said Laker "fans" did. You're a Warriors "fan" now anyway, so I wasn't referring to you.

My bad hommie, I misunderstood your post.

Go Dubs!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, I guess Media and fans are in agreement: we're better without Blake. No excuses for CP0, then. If he can't ring with this...
    That's the spirit son. Atta by!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information