Page 106 of 376 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 9382
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so after derrick rose signs with another team, who do the spurs end up getting? pablo prigioni?
    And Steve Novak, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Even the Spurs Twitter is slacking. When was the last time they posted something that funny?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That Blazers Twitter account is legit. Silver can suck a is hr tries to censor it again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is way too good to tank, tbh..he's a top 3 player in the league and can carry a team to 50 all by himself..combine that with Pop coaching his last few years before retirement and they would never tank..

Realistically, Spurs would never actually commit to my ideal plan of re-tooling..they're trying to win now, clearly..with the centerpieces of the franchise(Pop and Parker) nearing the end, Manu and Gasol potentially returning and Kawhi in his prime, they'll try to win immediately by signing George Hill or somebody of that nature..

Hill might be ideal for them(I don't want him, personally) because he can slide over to the 2 and keep Parker's seat warm, tbh..
    Damn HH! I completely had forgotten about that.

I am really not enthused about that team...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this injury prone talk had me research his injury history. 5 out of his first 6 years he managed to play more than 70 games. In two of his last three he barely played half the season.

That definitely causes concern. I don't want injury prone 30 something year olds. If 20 million or less I will live with it, but not advocating they bring him in

I wrote off Grant Hill and the sonofa had several great years in Phoenix. It's a concern, and I'm sure it will affect his market. But if that makes him affordable he's worth a shot. He's solid, and he would be a steadying presence for this offense. And he plays defense, which would be a welcome change at the point. Far from a disaster if he signs here. But, yeah, at the right price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The time to tank and rebuild was last year. They would be in great shape now, and even better shape next year. They went a different route. Now they will stay on that path.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't want to hear that got whine about not having a ring when he retires.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw on bleacher report Paul despises doc for not involving Austin rivers to get melo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't he report George would "open" to resigning with Cavs, Celtics or Spurs like a couple hours ago??

His sources are as bad as mine tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't he report George would "open" to resigning with Cavs, Celtics or Spurs like a couple hours ago??

I think that's the point of his article. PG isn't as gung-ho about LAL as Woj's report suggested. If he lands on a good team, he'll likely re-sign, and he'd even accept an extend-and-trade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ade/435476001/
    Ditto for the Celtics or the San Antonio Spurs, teams that could fulfill George’s desire for le contention and thus put themselves in the running. And should the Lakers come along and trade for him early to ensure he doesn’t fall in love with another team, then so be it. The person spoke with USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the situation.
    Interesting paragraph from that article. Are the Spurs even trying to get him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knicks

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...2017-nba-draft

"Six days after being selected eighth overall by the New York Knicks in the 2017 NBA draft, Frank Ntilikina injured his knee during a practice session."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting paragraph from that article. Are the Spurs even trying to get him?
    Nothing we didn't already know. It's saying that he'd be willing to give SA a chance. So that's a "yes-ish" from one of the three sides of the transaction. But the Spurs would have to be willing to offer a package good enough to get the Pacers to agree. If anything, PG being so wishy-washy is hurting the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think you've been way more accurate than he has

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that's the point of his article. PG isn't as gung-ho about LAL as Woj's report suggested. If he lands on a good team, he'll likely re-sign, and he'd even accept an extend-and-trade.
    Then he goes to Boston

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then he goes to Boston
    Let that hoe ass dude go to them! I'm with Pop and RC...... Inmates can never run the asylum.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing we didn't already know. It's saying that he'd be willing to give SA a chance. So that's a "yes-ish" from one of the three sides of the transaction. But the Spurs would have to be willing to offer a package good enough to get the Pacers to agree. If anything, PG being so wishy-washy is hurting the Spurs.
    Well even if they don't get him, I just hope that they are trying as hard as possible to get him. Before all this started, I thought the Spurs would have to be one of the teams he'd consider re-signing with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then he goes to Boston
    It's a possibility. But Kawhi by himself is better than Boston right now. And Kawhi and LMA is close to Boston and Hayward. It'll come down to what he wants, what Indy wants and what the other team (BOS, CLE, SA, LAL) wants.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    They don't need a commitment. They're basically trading one year of LMAO for one year of George. Neither side has leverage but PG is a much better recruiter and he can bring in a third star next season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a possibility. But Kawhi by himself is better than Boston right now. And Kawhi and LMA is close to Boston and Hayward. It'll come down to what he wants, what Indy wants and what the other team (BOS, CLE, SA, LAL) wants.

It's not about who's better...it's about the assets to trade to Indy. Spurs can't compete with Boston when it comes to that..nobody can really

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like a very quiet week for the Spurs after last week. Although, we haven't hit 7/1 yet

Thread Information