Page 307 of 376 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 9382
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the , might as well bring it at this point. I'm sure the Warriors will show interest in him.
    Wasn't Steve Kerr the GM in Phoenix when Diaw was there. I do actually think Kerr is a fan of his.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't Steve Kerr the GM in Phoenix when Diaw was there. I do actually think Kerr is a fan of his.
    Warriors have no space for him.

Draymond/West/ Casspi (hybrid) / Looney
    Zaza/ Bell/ Jones

He'd be the 8th Big.

Makes no sense for mentally retired Boris to play over Bell, Jones, Casspi or Looney.

Raptors make some sense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerr was the one that traded him to the bobcats

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I just remember Kerr saying some nice things about him. I think I recall him telling Draymond Green before the 2015 season that he wanted him to play like Phoenix Diaw. Don't quote me on that, though. Obviously if Kerr traded him then he must of gotten sick of his passiveness and laziness, but I'm pretty sure he was a fan of Diaw's at various points in his career (early on in Phoenix, 2014 Spurs Diaw).

2014 Spurs version of Diaw was incredible. I can't believe that he threw it all away after finally putting it together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I just remember Kerr saying some nice things about him. I think I recall him telling Draymond Green before the 2015 season that he wanted him to play like Phoenix Diaw. Don't quote me on that, though. Obviously if Kerr traded him then he must of gotten sick of his passiveness and laziness, but I'm pretty sure he was a fan of Diaw's at various points in his career (early on in Phoenix, 2014 Spurs Diaw).

2014 Spurs version of Diaw was incredible. I can't believe that he threw it all away after finally putting it together.
    He was the MVP of the WCF that year, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was the MVP of the WCF that year, tbh.
    Yes, he was amazing.

I'd also like to point out that Patty Mills was putrid (outside of the second half of game 6) in that series, yet people keep talking about his great 2014 playoff run.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, he was amazing.

I'd also like to point out that Patty Mills was putrid (outside of the second half of game 6) in that series, yet people keep talking about his great 2014 playoff run.
    He's great so long as he doesn't have to guard a Westbrook, Steph, CP3 or Kyrie. Wait a minute, those are the only guys who matter...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

League ed. They just brought back OKC Matt Bonner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

League ed. They just brought back OKC Matt Bonner.
    Damn they're legit gonna retire that dude's number tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn they're legit gonna retire that dude's number tbh.
    That dude has been a role model player... Never complain, always ready, stayed with the team, an he deserves it. Since the Sonics if I'm not mistaken. I've always respected players like that.... Tim Duncan, Nick Collison, Dirk, etc just to name a few.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dude has been a role model player... Never complain, always ready, stayed with the team, an he deserves it. Since the Sonics if I'm not mistaken. I've always respected players like that.... Tim Duncan, Nick Collison, Dirk, etc just to name a few.
    One of those is not like the others .

But I agree with your point. Good dude who's carved out a uva career with that franchise. Good for him tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A better comparison would be Haslem in Miami.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A better comparison would be Haslem in Miami.
    Him too! Dudes that stay ready an don't complain.... some of yal might throw up on this name but Matt Bonner too!

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons to the magic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs free agent Jonathon Simmons has agreed to a three-year deal with the Orlando Magic, league sources tell The Vertical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Gay being the Spurs' marquee signing this off season.. God this team's FO is such trash.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Gay being the Spurs' marquee signing this off season.. God this team's FO is such trash.
    That's not bad, If he's in shape Gay will be a very good addition and fill a need as we lack scoring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least we didn't throw a huge amount of money for a 4+ year contract to some dude like Evan Turner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Signing Rudy Gay for less money (and years) than Simmons sounds pretty good to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That already overrated 2018 Free Agent class is about to get significantly tier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least we didn't throw a huge amount of money for a 4+ year contract to some dude like Evan Turner
    You wanting to compare the Spurs to the Blazers says a lot tbh. Already shows how much this team has declined.

Can't compare them to other contenders like the Warriors, Rockets, Cavs, or Celtics, because their Front Offices are lightyears ahead. Their off-season was so much better than the Spurs' that it's comical at this point.

Thread Information