Page 89 of 376 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 9382
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    though it would be nice for him to get off of GS as he is a good utility player that greatly benefits from the role he is in off the bench. i hope some other team throws ridiculous money at him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nerlens Noel, maybe Jamychal Green with a cheap sign at center.
    Nerlens Noel is re-signing w/ Dallas. He's restricted -- Cuban is matching anything. JaMychal Green is restricted too -- not going anywhere. So wrong and wrong.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well we all know where you stand with Kyle but a few of us thought he might have a chance to start with Aldridge back and now that he's gone, not now?
    He'd have a chance if we gutted the front line and had no one else to put out there. But I don't know why it's so hard for people to realize he's too damn slow to play against the Warriors and Rockets, amongst others. And GS would just take our other options away and say "okay Kyle, if you can score enough to beat us, Spurs can go to the Finals."

Not sure why anyone would think that would be anything less than a massive failure on our end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nerlens Noel is re-signing w/ Dallas. He's restricted -- Cuban is matching anything. JaMychal Green is restricted too -- not going anywhere. So wrong and wrong.
    You're wrong. There's a limit to what Memphis will pay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name me a better option in FA thats more realistic.
    I probably couldn't. I think we will have to look to fill our holes via trade for players not via salary dump for splashy FAs, anyway. In that case, I'd like to see us get a younger guy. raybies has been posting a few scenarios that seem more likely, even if I don't necessarily like them all that well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're wrong. There's a limit to what Memphis will pay
    So you'd overpay for JaMychal Green over Ibaka?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the estimate on Ibakas price range?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking Iggy from GS and adding him to the Spurs is greater than having Green while Iggy is still on GS.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like the Jamichal Green option as Anderson in the starting five.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id prefer Ibaka for that 17 million.

CP, Murray, White, Forbes
    Simmons, Hanga, vet min
    Kawhi, KA, Blossomgame
    Terrence Jones or Patterson, Bertans, Lee
    Ibaka, Pau

Where's Parker?? Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I probably couldn't. I think we will have to look to fill our holes via trade for players not via salary dump for splashy FAs, anyway. In that case, I'd like to see us get a younger guy. raybies has been posting a few scenarios that seem more likely, even if I don't necessarily like them all that well.
    Lets say SA gets CP3 to commit and then they turn around and dump LA to PHX for Chriss or next yr protected 1st ( MIAs which they own).

Do you think there will be a team willing to give up a C/PF better than Ibaka in a trade for DG?

Lets

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's Parker?? Lol
    I dont see how SA keeps Parker if they get CP3 to commit. They'll desperately need his money to help the front court w/ LA gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you'd overpay for JaMychal Green over Ibaka?
    Depends on the price and what else could be gotten with what's left. Green would be fine as a PF small ball C against GS. I wouldn't want Ibaka on a long term expensive contract. Lot of speculation he's quite a bit older than his stated age.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets say SA gets CP3 to commit and then they turn around and dump LA to PHX for Chriss or next yr protected 1st ( MIAs which they own).

Do you think there will be a team willing to give up a C/PF better than Ibaka in a trade for DG?

Lets
    What's your opinion of Okafor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Want no part of JaMychal. What's with people trying to scrap from the bottom of the barrel today?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your opinion of Okafor?
    no.

He's a poor mans Aldridge on O, but slower feet and bad defense. His skillset is exact opposite of what's needed in todays NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see how SA keeps Parker if they get CP3 to commit. They'll desperately need his money to help the front court w/ LA gone.
    The Parker situation is obviously the key to the level of retooling we will be able to afford, and I have my doubts that PATFO will do anything without his bona fide 100% blessing. I don't really believe that is happening.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want any got warrior on the Spurs. iggy.
    Klaynus would be a good fit. PATFO even wanted him over Kawhi in the 2011 draft.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on the price and what else could be gotten with what's left. Green would be fine as a PF small ball C against GS. I wouldn't want Ibaka on a long term expensive contract. Lot of speculation he's quite a bit older than his stated age.
    Say he's 32 and not 27/28. I'd still prefer Ibaka at 32 for 3 more years instead of overpaying J. Green. It's not close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no.

He's a poor mans Aldridge on O, but slower feet and bad defense. His skillset is exact opposite of what's needed in todays NBA.
    Okay. I agree. Just throwing a name out there. How about Jamychal. His name is all over this thread. He's a PF. Can we get by with Pau and Milutinov at the 5?

Never mind. Just read above.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of CP3, PG, or Blake is what is needed to really move the needle. They all have concerns: CP is old, PG might leave after a year, and Blake is injury prone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Want no part of JaMychal. What's with people trying to scrap from the bottom of the barrel today?
    Scraping from the bottom of the barrel has been PATFO's schtick for so long that it has become a tradition now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope Iggy gets a max deal or just goes else where. He looks done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scraping from the bottom of the barrel has been PATFO's schtick for so long that it has become a tradition now.
    And JaMychal was some that didn't stick. There are guys like him just waiting to be signed. Don't get the obsession with him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you're right

Thread Information