Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bench couldn't contribute quite enough. Don't overthink this.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get this cancer off the team asap tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he feels any resistance while banging in the post, he does his stupid one legged fadeaway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bench couldn't contribute quite enough. Don't overthink this.
    Yeah. The bench has been awful in these 2 losses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward for him to be gone next year. Sadly, no one will take the fat pos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    train wreck is two words trainwreck is me.
    Are you soft? if you are it was not my intention to offend you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He played with heart down the stretch. He wasn't the reason why the Spurs lost. The refs also called 2 bs fouls on him in the OT when he was battling Zbo for position. I look at a big being soft when he's not willing to be physical with opposing bigs but that wasn't the case for LMA in this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he feels any resistance while banging in the post, he does his stupid one legged fadeaway.
    Most times, and others he makes some spins and counter moves but there is no place to that in this series because there are pushy bigs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA has been battling this series and when they've gone to him with confidence he does well. The problem is they keep trying to force feed him in the post and that just isn't his game. That's on Poo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel bad for Aldridge kinda. I thank him for choosing the Spurs but he just isnt a good fit around Kawhi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA started bad but finished strong. Doing that shows mental toughness. He played well enough. Spurs lost by 2 in OT. TBH they played winning basketball. Grizz just got a good shot in the last 7 seconds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA has been battling this series and when they've gone to him with confidence he does well. The problem is they keep trying to force feed him in the post and that just isn't his game. That's on Poo.
    He needs shooters feeding him and staying on that side of the floor to give him a pass it option and keep the defense honest. Instead, they clear out to the other side and leave him all by himself. He's proven to be too soft to go get buckets on his own.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was soft until that dunk and he seemed to change his at ude and he made some tough shots afterwards with confidence.

Even the end contest was good but Marc Gasol has the softest touch I've ever seen..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was soft until that dunk and he seemed to change his at ude and he made some tough shots afterwards with confidence.

Even the end contest was good but Marc Gasol has the softest touch I've ever seen..
    That and a couple inches that allowed him to get that shot off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker started shooting because literally not another soul had made a basket 8 minutes into the 2nd quarter. You have to be able to make shots at some rate to stay in the game, so Tony took over and played well. Not really rocket science if you were watching.
    I know that, but in the grand scheme of things, your #2 option needs to get more shots up. Parker's shots were not bad this game, but he is the PG and needs to ensure his weapons get fed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He made 6 of 11 shots. Why is Parker taking more shots than him?

Granted, Tony made 9 of 19 tonight, but still.
    He had plenty touches but passed up shots a lot. Tony is the PG and has to push the tempo. I cannot believe we aren't running the out of Memphis, and instead allowing them to play half court.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That and a couple inches that allowed him to get that shot off.
    Just rewatched it a couple of times and that's a stretch. That defense would have threw off a lot of other players. Any closer and he would have hit his elbow for a foul.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been pathetic. He needs to be cajoled or embarrassed into competing with the requisite intensity each game, instead of coming out and playing with it from start to finish.

His mid ranger is overrated, he hasn't embraced extending his range to 3 and he apparently can no longer create his own shot. All anyone defending him in the post has to do, is get up into him and force him to put it down, then watch while he frantically tries to kick it back out or shoot some low percentage shot.

A decision needs to be made this off season. I don't think either side is thrilled, he's a year away from potentially opting out and them either having to give him another long term contract of at least similar value or lose him for nothing. Also, since they lack the assets and flexibility to change this team in any meaningful way until '18 (barring Gasol unexpectedly opting out and leaving), they'd essentially be running it back again if he's kept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not impressed, TD is not around anymore and those jumpers are so unreliable, damn we expect some rebounds too, some hustle below the rim.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when Kawhi's not out there, I'd rather LMA in the post than TP trying to penetrate. the few times he got aggressive/angry today good things happened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soft, looking like a comfy fat kid that needs videogames and spoon feeding, manhandled by Beverley.
    No balls, since Duncan left the pressure is too much for a beta, max player that gives you 4 points, some posters here said ZBo and Marc Gasol were bad for his health, now what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA-O needs to go, Dallas would be a nice destination for such a soft POS.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was good cause Nene went down. That's all - too soft and too scared of shooting, etc. Horrible double team game and pretty bad passing to shooters rate. It's like his vision is 90 degrees only

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is some guys said the Grizz were a bad matchup, but now it seems everyone is a bad matchup no matter his height you could put Danny Devito out there and LMA-O will miss the shot, also he is slow as for a fast break, I dont wanna use his possible heart condition as an excuse but even if he has problems thats not Spurs material, you cant have serious compe ion ideas with that kind of play.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry for those guys who are trying to defer blame onto someone else. LMA's failure was the trademark of these series and most of the weak showings of the past 2 series. He was only asked to at least be compe ive like he had been before playing for another team. He wasn't asked to become the next Timmy because that would be out of his reach completely.

But he cannot even hit his trademark shots... he was brought it to score 20-30 pts a game a ease the burden on the likes of TP and KL. Why can't you guys see this? This isn't hating on the guy, he just isn't producing what he once was capable of and because of that and his salary the SPurs are overpaying and getting no results.

Even though we have gotten used to become spoiled, anything less than competing in the finals should be considered a failure to the Spurs, or for any team that has grabbed top 3 spot

Thread Information