Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    With all of the increasing nonsense of wage gap (fake) and gender equality (also fake, in favor of money grubbing es). I am officially on the bandwagon of MGTOW. Time to buy a "NO MA'AM" t-shirt and carry on the tradition of Al Bundy, The OG MGTOW.

Marriage. That , in this day and age, shackles the man so hard it is not worth it.

Marriage is a farce, men are SO ed in this scenario it's not worth pursuing, And yet women want "more" equality when they have it so ing good.

Don't be an idiot. them and Leave them, or at the LEAST don't marry them.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've been married for over 30 years, sex is incredible, our relationship gets better and better. We are both into...$$$$$$$$$$$....and being secure with that. Neither of us into petty . We are both into staying in shape, she works out also.

It's so easy and beats the out of running the streets and unemotional sex. Did that...wanna drink...for 10 years, it got boring. That...what was her name...begun to suck.

Marriage is the only way to go. Her parents are happy, and if any children involved they are legit.

When ya meet the right lady you'll change your mind. Two old people just shacking up, hahahaha~~~

The thing with women is they have a problem with degrees. They tend to not get what's really not that important. It;s up to us men to realize that and anticipate how they will react to things. We can't be lazy in a good relationship, yep, it does take work. Those little things so important to women, that and...LISTEN...they adore a listener.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-24-2017 at 01:55 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ wall of lies and fabrications

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    The fact that Avante has to preemptively talk about how much money he has and how he's in good shape just shows how broke and fat he truly is. He's a morbidly-obese landwhale living off welfare in a trailer park.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I've been married for over 30 years, sex is incredible, our relationship gets better and better. We are both into...$$$$$$$$$$$....and being secure with that. Neither of us into petty . We are both into staying in shape, she works out also.

It's so easy and beats the out of running the streets and unemotional sex. Did that...wanna drink...for 10 years, it got boring. That...what was her name...begun to suck.

Marriage is the only way to go. Her parents are happy, and if any children involved they are legit.

When ya meet the right lady you'll change your mind. Two old people just shacking up, hahahaha~~~

The thing with women is they have a problem with degrees. They tend to not get what's really not that important. It;s up to us men to realize that and anticipate how they will react to things. We can't be lazy in a good relationship, yep, it does take work. Those little things so important to women, that and...LISTEN...they adore a listener.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers

Do you e things up by role playing? You're the horny serviceman and she's a 13 year old hooker? How does that go over?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    With all of the increasing nonsense of wage gap (fake) and gender equality (also fake, in favor of money grubbing es). I am officially on the bandwagon of MGTOW. Time to buy a "NO MA'AM" t-shirt and carry on the tradition of Al Bundy, The OG MGTOW.

Marriage. That , in this day and age, shackles the man so hard it is not worth it.

Marriage is a farce, men are SO ed in this scenario it's not worth pursuing, And yet women want "more" equality when they have it so ing good.

Don't be an idiot. them and Leave them, or at the LEAST don't marry them.
    If you really want to start going down the rabbit hole you have to atleast admit that women are impossible to control without any kind of monotheistic religion to keep them in check. Preferably one where there have to go to Confession. I know you're atheist but I can't imagine that, if you really wanted to find a good girl, it wouldn't be that hard for you to fake it in order to find some Catholic, Latina girl with family values.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ wall of lies and fabrications
    That coming from the guy who lied about knowing I snitched?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The fact that Avante has to preemptively talk about how much money he has and how he's in good shape just shows how broke and fat he truly is. He's a morbidly-obese landwhale living off welfare in a trailer park.
    It works like this little fella.

After five years you wrap up your renewals, talking 15%. Now think, 33 years of selling insurance policies. I sold a lot of insurance. So here I sit getting a check every month on that old business, now add SS and what Judy makes in her business. Yep...loaded.

I look like what a guy who has been lifting since he was 15 looks like, yep, buffed. A monster to be honest.

Why fight it little guy?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you e things up by role playing? You're the horny serviceman and she's a 13 year old hooker? How does that go over?
    What are you ing re ed?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, go away, ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Getting back to the topic.....

You will spend most your life over 30. There will be years and years and years and years where PARTY OVER HERE, PARTY OVER THERE......ain't happening anymore, now what? You will be a mature adult someday and ...SEX SEX SEX OH MY GOD...SEX....isn't the star of the show any longer, now it's more about being content, secure and happy. And how does that happen being all alone? Once ya give up just ing and start making love, yep, life is far better.

Kids like the OP don't get it and it will take time before they figure out what's really important. As long as a guy is calling women.... es....he ain't getting it and is along way from figuring it out.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Getting back to the topic.....

You will spend most your life over 30. There will be years and years and years and years where PARTY OVER HERE, PARTY OVER THERE......ain't happening anymore, now what? You will be a mature adult someday and ...SEX SEX SEX OH MY GOD...SEX....isn't the star of the show any longer, now it's more about being content, secure and happy. And how does that happen being all alone? Once ya give up just ing and start making love, yep, life is far better.

Kids like the OP don't get it and it will take time before they figure out what's really important. As long as a guy is calling women.... es....he ain't getting it and is along way from figuring it out.
    So... I could EASILY post a youtube video countering all of your arguments, but that would be kind of cheap. Instead, I will answer them from my own personal perspective and life experience.

1) "There will be years and years and years and years where PARTY OVER HERE, PARTY OVER THERE......ain't happening anymore, now what?"

I am currently 37 yrs old... I paid off my house 9 years ago. I basically have no "bills" other than utility and cable. Thankfully, EVERYTHING I have is MINE, even if I marry some crazy money grubbing . (NOT that I ever will)

2)You will be a mature adult someday and ...SEX SEX SEX OH MY GOD...SEX....isn't the star of the show any longer, now it's more about being content, secure and happy. And how does that happen being all alone?

you CLEARLY do not understand sex.... FYI... It does not require a monogamous partner. It's more complicated than that. You are probably a cuck anyway Avante.

3)Kids like the OP don't get it and it will take time before they figure out what's really important. As long as a guy is calling women.... es....he ain't getting it and is along way from figuring it out.

White knight bull . I get plenty, I'm just not tied to it, and neither are the women I hook up with. I just wont put up with women who think equality means "they get more."
    Last edited by phyzik; 04-25-2017 at 12:47 AM.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    There's no point in phyzik getting into a long term relationship when his liver is set to explode any day now.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, go away, ok?
    Make me.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    It works like this little fella.

After five years you wrap up your renewals, talking 15%. Now think, 33 years of selling insurance policies. I sold a lot of insurance. So here I sit getting a check every month on that old business, now add SS and what Judy makes in her business. Yep...loaded.

I look like what a guy who has been lifting since he was 15 looks like, yep, buffed. A monster to be honest.

Why fight it little guy?
    It works like this, fatso.

You're fat. You're broke. You live in a double-wide. You distract yourself from your miserable life by living vicariously through the fake Internet life you've constructed for yourself.

If you lifted anything in your life other than your remote and your fork at dinner time, you wouldn't have welched on benefactor's bet.

That's it and that's all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ever see an alpha lion or gorilla or wolf walking around trying to get the rho to give him some notice? Yeah me neither. They always chill and the fems while the rho are playing grab ass in the field. Avante is a rho, relegated to being a secretary for the pack. Keep up those stupid lists, RhoZon, you're doing a swell job, ya fat lying .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You're fat. You're broke. You live in a double-wide. You distract yourself from your miserable life by living vicariously through the fake Internet life you've constructed for yourself.

If you lifted anything in your life other than your remote and your fork at dinner time, you wouldn't have welched on benefactor's bet.

God.Damn.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ever see an alpha lion or gorilla or wolf walking around trying to get the rho to give him some notice? Yeah me neither. They always chill and the fems while the rho are playing grab ass in the field. Avante is a rho, relegated to being a secretary for the pack. Keep up those stupid lists, RhoZon, you're doing a swell job, ya fat lying .
    God.Damn.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Avante has the worst troll shtick on this site. Between the welching on bets, getting exposed as a gambler and his inability to keep his fake internet life story straight he's basically created an new classification of posting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not to mention what is happening here now has happened to Avante on countless forums, under a variety of names and tweaks to his online character

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So... I could EASILY post a youtube video countering all of your arguments, but that would be kind of cheap. Instead, I will answer them from my own personal perspective and life experience.

1) "There will be years and years and years and years where PARTY OVER HERE, PARTY OVER THERE......ain't happening anymore, now what?"

I am currently 37 yrs old... I paid off my house 9 years ago. I basically have no "bills" other than utility and cable. Thankfully, EVERYTHING I have is MINE, even if I marry some crazy money grubbing . (NOT that I ever will)

2)You will be a mature adult someday and ...SEX SEX SEX OH MY GOD...SEX....isn't the star of the show any longer, now it's more about being content, secure and happy. And how does that happen being all alone?

you CLEARLY do not understand sex.... FYI... It does not require a monogamous partner. It's more complicated than that. You are probably a cuck anyway Avante.

3)Kids like the OP don't get it and it will take time before they figure out what's really important. As long as a guy is calling women.... es....he ain't getting it and is along way from figuring it out.

White knight bull . I get plenty, I'm just not tied to it, and neither are the women I hook up with. I just wont put up with women who think equality means "they get more."

37 years old and STILL referring to women as es. That says it all.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Dude, do you EVER get anything right? 6-2 276 pounds of twisted railroad steel. totally secure $$$$$$ and live a great life. I have everything I want.

I learned my lesson posting pictures "here" it was STILL..."those aren't yours". I bought all those football trophies at a thrift shop....hahaha~~~~ Dude, have you seen anything from benefactor? That would be....nope...right? So who welched?

Tell us all again about how Tom Savage is the best QB in Texas, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was stupid.

Thread Information